You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 1st 2006, 6:38pm

I listen to Scooter seldom in last time, I actually don't remember when it was the last time.

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

• "Sandra" started this thread

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Saturday, April 1st 2006, 8:27pm

I can't remember the last time a day passed that I did not listen to Scooter :?

I would guess that I have listened to at least one or two tracks every day without missing a single day for over 2 years :D
20 Years of hardcore!

dannii grrrrl

Intermediate

Saturday, April 1st 2006, 8:32pm

Rock on sandra. that's dedication, after all, they are the best band in the world! :D

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Saturday, April 1st 2006, 8:52pm

Yes they are!! :D
20 Years of hardcore!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Saturday, April 1st 2006, 8:56pm

Well, in the last Time, I often listen to Scooter's Music in the bus when I drive to the school and return from there :)

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 1:14am

at home, when i walk to the job, but most time hear in the workplace,i pretend that i'm cutting some audio files, but if ain't a pressing job, i'm hearing scooter songs in the earphones :lol:
Scooter (the band) & Honda fan 4 ever :thumbup:

iceicebabyamzy

Intermediate

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 9:56pm

Quoted from ""Thrawn""

8)

i listen to scooter in my car!!! its really good speed music! when i listen to them ive got the need for speed 8)

we are the greatest comes damn good while u drive bout 200 kph direction east sea or north sea!

Greetz

Thrawn 8)
DONT CRASH
But you can call me Ice - Ice, Ice baby

alin

Beginner

Tuesday, April 25th 2006, 2:20pm

I listen Scooter when driving. It shortens distances ;)... I have an MP3 player with a "dedicated to driving" disc (100% Scooter). My girlfriend hates it :), 'cause she hates speeding...

Also when working, it keeps me focused, plugged-in, if you all know what I mean...
-- Alin

Tuesday, April 25th 2006, 5:41pm

iceicebabyamzy

Intermediate

Wednesday, April 26th 2006, 9:42pm

thinking about it i have just got my boyfriend in to scooter his fav song is f the millenium he plays it in the car and every time he always drives really fast which i love
But you can call me Ice - Ice, Ice baby

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Wednesday, April 26th 2006, 11:25pm

Great you have got your boyfriend into Scooter ...... another UK fan :D

(but tell him to be careful when driving :wink: )
20 Years of hardcore!

soul_sens

A king in my own mind!

Saturday, May 27th 2006, 9:55pm

I LISTEN SCOOTER ANYWHERE BY ANYTIME : AT HOME ON MY COMPUTER, WITH MY MP3 PLAYER AND MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES LIKE THEIR MUSIC TOO , BUT THE BAD IS SCOOTER'S MUSIC DON'T REACH BULGARIA SO EASY IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO GET THEIR SONGS AND ALBUMS EVEN ON INTERNET BY DOWNLOAD , SO I HOPE SCOOTER TO BE ONE DAY POPULAR IN MY COUTRY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :? :? :? :? :? :? :( :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry: :roll: :lol:
I HATE MY COUTRY I WISHED TO BE A GERMAN AND I WISH SOMEDAY TO SEE THESE MEN ON LIVE!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Anonymous

Unregistered

Sunday, May 28th 2006, 3:17pm

in my girlfreinds car :-)
at home i never listening to any music. simply to lazy to switch on winamp :lol: .

Saturday, June 24th 2006, 7:35pm

Usually on the PC to be honest. I used to belt the music through my guitar amplifier!. Now we live in a block of flats so I had to stop that :cry:

Has to be said though, the PC is great cos I have my favourite playlist which just repeats all day long (Until my girl gets home then the earphones come out!).

I also have an mp3 player on my phone so that tends to get used a lot too!

-T
Scooter & Fans: Together "We are the GREATEST"

Anonymous

Unregistered

Monday, July 3rd 2006, 5:41pm

i dont have a car or an mp3 player or a hifi system so i listen to scooter on my pc almost all the time. 4 years already.

Monday, July 3rd 2006, 6:35pm

Wow, I've noticed that I listen a lot less of Scooter than before. I listen to my Project Hardcore cd's when I'm on my room, I listen to the same kind of music on my computer and there's no Scooter on my Ipod either. Well, sometimes I switch on Scooter but not that much anymore...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Monday, July 3rd 2006, 7:03pm

its normal. otherwise they will get boring as hell.

Tess

Keep in mind, were rocking under the same roof!

Thursday, July 13th 2006, 4:17pm

Im listening to Scooter all the time! I have often my mp3 with me. And when Im at a party or a nightclub, I make sure they play at least one Scooter-track for me! :P

Thursday, July 13th 2006, 4:37pm

Im listening to scooter:
-At home
-On my way to school (Mp3-player)
-When doing my paperround
-On my PC

Occupation: Hard-Trance music producer and level-designer for Half-Life 2

Friday, July 14th 2006, 3:16pm

I've listen to Scooter when I'm mapping for Half Life 2, when I'm cleaning my room, sometimes when I'm going to sleep (I dream wonderful dreams :P ). I also have Scooter tracks on my MP3-player, though I don't listen on it so much now, because I graduated from High School a couple of weeks ago... so, no more buss riding for that reason.

Since I bought Scooter's new DVD, I've started to listen (and watch) on that, when doing stuff with the computer: surfing the webb, mapping as I said earlier, and other things.
DO YOU LIKE TRANCE?
VISIT THIS WEBSITE: HYPER TRANCE
AND DOWNLOAD MY MUSIC FOR FREE!

New Track: Tranceform (Hyper-Remix)

- HYPING UP THE CROWD -