You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

• "Sandra" started this thread

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Monday, August 14th 2006, 1:19pm

Jay Frog - thanks and good luck!

Like probably most of you I am stunned by todays news that Jay has left the band :( :( :(

It is a total shock to me - Rick H.P. and Jay seemed so right together, and when I was looking at Jays web-site last night he had the Monsters In Germany and Scream in Dublin in there :( :( :(

I just want to pay tribute to Jay for his 4 years in the band, and say that you are great - I have only really known Scooter with Jay.

Thanks for the past 4 years, some great tracks, and great concerts; also a great guy :)

I for one and really going to miss Jay, and I am sure that we all will want to wish Jay the very, very best for his future
20 Years of hardcore!

christiane

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

Monday, August 14th 2006, 1:21pm

Jay was a very good man for Scooter
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

Monday, August 14th 2006, 1:24pm

JAY FROG FOREVER - 2002-2006

You will always be my favourite Jay, keep in touch :)

Monday, August 14th 2006, 1:24pm

If I would be mean I would say that Jay nearly killed Scooter. But I'm not so ignore that first sentence.

Everyone knows I haven't liked so much the time of Jay. But I still like to thank him for couple of really nice tracks. Especially those trance-tracks. Guy who was making Soul Train, Trance-Atlantic and Mesmerized isn't so bad.
Waiting for albums from Way Out West, Sasha, Second Sun, Airwave, BT, Quivver, Pendulum, Solarstone, Röyksopp and Massive Attack

Monday, August 14th 2006, 1:41pm

Thanks for nearly killing my favorite band, man.

Ive got to say, Im just a little excited about what they will make now. Who knows, maybe we will get some good tunes again. Its always possible.
-----> www.electro-heaven.com <-----

Keyser Soze

Professional

Monday, August 14th 2006, 2:50pm

Thanks Jay, we're waiting 4 your own tunes :)

Monday, August 14th 2006, 2:54pm

Jayv Frog, I'll see you in 2007...

Anonymous

Unregistered

Monday, August 14th 2006, 3:04pm

Scooter was definitely the wrong musically working place for Jay Frog's music style. It seems that he finally realized this also by himself. This step was urgently needed to try to reanimate Scooter. It's also the only possibility to save Scooter future (maybe)
I'm only surprised that they accomplished this step at such a surprising and unxpected time.
> THE 4TH CHAPTER HAS FINALLY BEGUN
I hope new member will bring more own creativity and fresh sound ideas into Scooter again!

And by they way i don't believe that Jay is only leaving because he want do solo projects. I think H.P. and Rick, Thele also realized that this Scooter team doesn't have long musical future anymore. When Axel left Scooter said also there were no differences at all and Axel wrote later in his biography that they had also some differences...

good luck Jay Frog - welcome Shahin!

Monday, August 14th 2006, 3:08pm

Quoted from ""wholaughsnow""

Scooter was definitely the wrong musically work for Jay Frog. This step was urgently needed to try to reanimate Scooter. It's also the only possibility to save Scooter future (maybe)
I'm only surprised that they accomplished this step at such a surprising and unxpected time.
> THE 4TH CHAPTER HAS FINALLY BEGUN
I hope new member will bring more own creativity and fresh sound ideas into Scooter again!

And by they way i don't believe that Jay is only leaving because he want do solo projects. I think H.P. and Rick, Thele also realized that this Scooter team doesn't have long musical future anymore. When Axel left Scooter said also there were no differences at all and Axel wrote later at his biography that they had some differences...

good luck Jay Frog - welcome Shahin!

Shahin???

Anonymous

Unregistered

Monday, August 14th 2006, 3:09pm

oh sorry it's Simon :lol:

Justis

Trainee

Monday, August 14th 2006, 3:13pm

Good Luck Jay!!!
Always lived my live alone
,Been searchin' for the place called home
,I know that I'd been cold as ice,
Ignore the dreams-too many lies,

Screamin Lord

Intermediate

Monday, August 14th 2006, 3:47pm

Yeah i was very shocked too when I heard these news. Jay was a great member big thanks to him.

I hope that Simon brings some ne ideas to Scooter....so welcome Simon.
Kiss your f**king ears! Goodbye!

Monday, August 14th 2006, 3:51pm

Quoted from ""wholaughsnow""

oh sorry it's Simon :lol:

We are both right 8)

Monday, August 14th 2006, 4:35pm

let's hope the best.

I also wish you good luck, Jay!

MCSauffreund007

Professional

Monday, August 14th 2006, 4:35pm

GOOD LUCK JAY!! :cry:
In the year of the lord 1994,
we conquered the floor....
that was then, THIS IS CHAPTER 4!!!

Ratty

Professional

Monday, August 14th 2006, 4:38pm

jay at scooter made great job and i likedjhim a lot as his music and as him asa person u rock Jay,
btw guys the new guys plays house so dont even think of hearing harcore :lol:

Markus Seitz

Intermediate

Monday, August 14th 2006, 5:04pm

Alles gute Jay. Schade das du nicht mehr dabei bist ich werde dich bei Scooter vermissen :cry:

Monday, August 14th 2006, 5:09pm

I am shocked and very unhappy.

I was a fan as Axel was in the band.
First it was not easy for me, it have taken a bit time until I was get used in Jay. Now I like him a lot and I will miss him very much. :(
It is so sad that I never will see him on stage again. :(

I am sure many fans will now write the same about Simon like they have written about Jay. :?

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

Monday, August 14th 2006, 5:12pm

Good luck Jay!

Monday, August 14th 2006, 5:15pm

We had cool time with him....some very cool tracks like

Maria, Shake That, The Chaser, One and very good B Sides like Giants Causeway§

Goodbye Jay