You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Monday, January 14th 2008, 4:29am

Quoted

And to IwantToBelieveX, not EVERYBODY in the modern world is a stereotypical follower that you claim we all are!

Follower of..? If you're referring to the general populace then no of course not, as thankfully some patriotic groups still exist but they are relatively rare. The particular sub-culture you follow is packed with pointless inferior nobody's, and by that I mean lay abouts with no other concern than to take numerous drugs and 'rave'.

Have you any interest in the future of the United States for example? Or are you, just like millions of other people far to wrapped up in your own fantasy world to get caught up in politics? Am I right to assume that you are aware of the rapid decline of rightful indigenous European-Americans?

Monday, January 14th 2008, 5:11am

We know you are angry with the state of the globe right now, as am I. However I hardly think the scootertechno.com forum is the place to find an intelligent discussion in politics. Tying in people enjoying mindless fun for one night, to the downfall of modern society is delusional at best. You are taking some of your opinions a bit to far and equating things that have been happening for ages (people idolizing talentless morons) with the apocalypse. If you really see the world as bleak as your posts would leave me to believe, you must be in a lot of mental anguish at the moment. I hope you get better...

-Ben

Anonymous

Unregistered

Monday, January 14th 2008, 5:44am

Quoted

However I hardly think the scootertechno.com forum is the place to find an intelligent discussion in politics.

Yes it is indeed difficult to discuss topics such as racial and global politics with a group of self-obsessed, dead beat drunks whose top priority in life is to 'get high'. You people really do need to wake up by snapping out of this matrix you've created, and become acquainted with the real world. Your existence is futile whose only default objective in life is to lead the downfall of both yours and the white races demise.

The figures in the United States alone should be enough for any true American to take action..

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/population/001720.html

Tuesday, January 15th 2008, 3:09am

Are you still ranting about the youth of today's society?! News flash: NOT EVERY YOUNG SOUL GETS HIGH or idolizes stupid "famous" people. Its very RUDE of you pushing people who you don't even know into your dreamworld.
Oh, and by the way. I may be a teenage, but I DO have an interest in politics! Not all of us are druggies! Some of us actually do have goals in life.

Tuesday, January 15th 2008, 3:17am

Quoted from ""shadowcatgirl101""

Are you still ranting about the youth of today's society?! News flash: NOT EVERY YOUNG SOUL GETS HIGH or idolizes stupid "famous" people. Its very RUDE of you pushing people who you don't even know into your dreamworld.
Oh, and by the way. I may be a teenage, but I DO have an interest in politics! Not all of us are druggies! Some of us actually do have goals in life.

Amen

Btw I was at the Nov 06 Scooter concert, and it was fucking awesome. A night of just pure fun. Nothing else like it. 8)

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Tuesday, January 15th 2008, 10:08am

Quoted from ""shadowcatgirl101""

You are right - he is being very rude, and making assumptions about people he doesn't know :(

I am sorry that you had to encounter this when you first joined us :(

Most of us are very friendly, and are here because of a common love of this music :)
20 Years of hardcore!

transcore

Australian Scooter Ambassador.

Tuesday, January 15th 2008, 10:48am

Quoted

Yes it is indeed difficult to discuss topics such as racial and global politics with a group of self-obsessed, dead beat drunks whose top priority in life is to 'get high'.

I am 19 years old. And I can honestly say that never in my whole life have I taken any drug apart from Panadol. And alcohol? I hardly ever drink it. Twice last year I reckon and one or two drinks max. And I also think that it's ignorant of you to post something like that. Those kinds of assumptions can't be made out of no where. Do us all a favour and make a new topic in the "No one gives a shit" thread or just be friendly and stay on topic.

To shadowcatgirl101: I agree with Technostud81. If it seems that Scooter have made a small impact in Chicago they may be back there again. I was thinking that you know how in the single version of "Jumping All Over The World" that in the break close to the end where H.P shouts the names of various countries, that they may be all the places they will tour to. Opinions?
I like playing video games :)
If you have a 3DS or a Wii U send me a PM and we can exchange codes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOTHIC. DOESN'T. EXIST.

Tuesday, January 15th 2008, 12:19pm

Quoted from ""Scooterworld""

Quoted from ""ttkay""

Quoted from ""Scooterworld""

Scooter has naturally some fans in the USA, but far not enough for a tour

They could co-headline with a more well-known artist/group.
Touring is not only for the fans, it's the best f##k way to get new ones.

There you have a point, great idea :P

That's why Scooter headlined with Scott Brown in Sydney - after he played, people left :wink:

DJ sets are a lot cheaper and I think it'll most likely happen.

Tuesday, January 15th 2008, 12:54pm

Quoted from ""scooterusa""

We know you are angry with the state of the globe right now, as am I. However I hardly think the scootertechno.com forum is the place to find an intelligent discussion in politics. Tying in people enjoying mindless fun for one night, to the downfall of modern society is delusional at best. You are taking some of your opinions a bit to far and equating things that have been happening for ages (people idolizing talentless morons) with the apocalypse. If you really see the world as bleak as your posts would leave me to believe, you must be in a lot of mental anguish at the moment. I hope you get better...

-Ben

I completely agree with this, if you got a problem with the world take it to the user topics. We're here to talk about Scooter in the USA in this topic, not how much you dislike the world's current state.

transcore

Wednesday, January 16th 2008, 12:35am

Quoted

Really? Would your 'interest' have anything to do with the preservation of the White race? No didn't think so.

Quoted

The same goes for the constant contradictions of your beliefs, which predominately involves envisioning a fairy tale like Utopia. Where natures best and natures worst are treated equally, regardless of social statues and achievements.

Wow. Sounds like you could be being a bit racist here? Preservation of the white race? Do you think that African/Americans are all of a sudden going to take over the world? And "regardless of social statues and achievements?"
Are you saying that white people are better than coloured people? Alot of them have made very successful careers and names for themselves, and it's people like you that have no respect for anyone elses achievements in life. Have you any morals?

I think this topic should be deleted. And I for one don't want to come to the forum and have to read things like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOTHIC. DOESN'T. EXIST.

transcore

Wednesday, January 16th 2008, 1:25am

Quoted

Are you serious?! This is coming from an individual who openly advocates the eradication of an entire race of people.

I did not say anything of the sort. You are twisting my words. I said "Do you think that African/Americans are all of a sudden going to take over the world?" And you have said that the statistics are there. If you really think that coloured people are really going to over populate the world and then take over all white people, you are deluded.

I.P Ban

GOTHIC. DOESN'T. EXIST.

Maddy Julien

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 16th 2008, 8:06pm

Quoted

Why? What possible impact could Scooters appearance have on your life? Seriously, I cannot see the logic behind such desperation to witness three roughly middle aged men... It bewilders me. Aren't your CD's enough?

How dare you to judge what other listen to and the fact they want to enjoy themseleves without doing harm to your little selfish ass ? WHY the hell did you come on this forum and registred ? I really, deep down in my heart pity you for having nothing else to do :( This is very sad, this isn't even a bad day for you, but only the pleasure of posting things in the aim of possibly hurting others ... Have a good night, sleep tight, be better. Register on a forum of what you like and leave us alone.

Quoted

Pleasing small minded people who selfishly indulge themselves in meaningless jobs, materialistic goods and music..

However I think one of the most harmful aspects of society is the acceptance of idolizing near talentless money making morons.

I'm sorry but I just CAN'T STAND this quite of free judgement !!!!! How can you just talk near insults people that make thousands of happy people ? What do you do in your life that could make someone smile or dream ? Once again I'm very sad for you... Sounds like jealousy and having no life.
If we're there is to share the joy, the love and other feelings that music brings us....
Then about talking politics, there are other forums for this :) It's not because this is a music forum here that we do not care about what's going on in the world presently ... Actually I care more than anyone about this all and especially nature and environment !!!!!! DO YOU ACTUALLY care more than mentionning it ?

Quoted

Yes it is indeed difficult to discuss topics such as racial and global politics with a group of self-obsessed, dead beat drunks whose top priority in life is to 'get high'.

Thanks again for judging thousands of people without knowing them, you sound like untolerant and racist, and also VERY narrow minded and sad in your life ;)

Sandra

Wednesday, January 16th 2008, 8:27pm

I have deleted the worst post from this topic, so it might not all make sense to read now :?
20 Years of hardcore!

Maddy Julien

Unregistered

Saturday, January 19th 2008, 7:15pm

Quoted from ""Sandra""

I have deleted the worst post from this topic, so it might not all make sense to read now :?

:shock:
You mean, he's been far worse than this ? :shock:

Sandra

Saturday, January 19th 2008, 8:07pm

Unfortunately yes :(
20 Years of hardcore!

Monday, February 25th 2008, 12:10am

I am just wondering, was IwantToBelieveX banned for his opinions?

Sandra

Monday, February 25th 2008, 12:12am

Yes - the worst have been deleted - but some were very racist and anti gay :(
20 Years of hardcore!

Monday, February 25th 2008, 12:15am

Well, I personally think everyone is intitled to their opinions and he should not have been banned. The world would be a very boring place if we all thought the same. If someone found is views offensive at most you should have asked him to tone it down a bit but banning a Scooter fan is over the line. Sorry.

Sandra

Monday, February 25th 2008, 12:19am

I think there are limits to what should be posted - and he was asked to tone things down more than once - but blatant racist attacks against so many people are just wrong - but as those posts are gone you cannot see just what he posted againts anyone just about anyone in the world who was not the same as him - and this had nothing to do with music - his banning was nothing to do with Scooter and music
20 Years of hardcore!

Sunday, March 30th 2008, 10:36pm

Quoted from ""IwantToBelieveX""

Quoted

I can think of much worse forms of "insanity" in society than to go to a concert and have fun - do you have a problem with people enjoying themselves in a harmless way?

No, not at all. However I think one of the most harmful aspects of society is the acceptance of idolizing near talentless money making morons. It flabbergasts me to see that Scientists, WN, Ufologists and other intelligent respectful individuals are almost given no public light at all. This illogical backward stance of blissful ignorance needs to stop, otherwise this fanciful liberal system will continue to dumb down the nation. And as I said, I cannot find any legitimate reason for a mother to approve of this backward mindless defective nonsense.

Haven't you noticed the amount of youths mimicking the typical 'bad-boy' image adopted from the ghettos of America? Or the youths who dress themselves in nothing but black, wallowing in self pity? It is truly unbelievable what is currently taking place.

But who can blame them? Considering the fact that our once Western society has literally been stripped of it's identity.. Where do we fit in? Advocating this is only spawning more of these lifeless off-spring.

Well if you feel that strongly then get off your lazy backside and do something useful instead of sitting at a computer/laptop dishing out what you believe to be the rights and wrongs in this world.