You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

emski

Intermediate

Wednesday, April 30th 2008, 2:15am

hahaha yeh it would be pretty funny :lol: :lol:

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• "Dave From Sheffield" started this thread

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 4:57pm

Quoted from ""transcore""

You know who could easily win this topic?? Sandra. She could just come in here, post "I win" and then lock it. Haha. That would be funny.

Shh, be quiet! :lol:
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Maddy Julien

Unregistered

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 6:21pm

minxy never posts outside the English Only .... She'll never read that, even if there is nothing in it ! :lol:

Fannie

Master

Thursday, May 1st 2008, 9:25pm

Paid my tickets for Bochum..... :)

Lying on the couch now with a nice DVD :lol: than hit the sack and dream about........ :lol:

Sweet dreams.....and I win! :lol: :wink:

With a rebel yell... I want More! More! more!
=)

Maddy Julien

Unregistered

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 12:16am

I'm so delighted Fannie that you're getting tickets soon !!!!! You'll see a Scooter concert very soon !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D You'll feel the trance, feel the ambiance and the energy !!!!!! It's unique, you'll have your time :)

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 2:47am

Aaah...
Is cold here, again...

I'm just taking a look at my collection, and listening The Question UK CDM... :)

8)

mañanareload

Intermediate

Friday, May 2nd 2008, 1:09pm

here in portugal is spring and the weather is unstable, the morning is cold, the afternoon is hot and the night is cold again. today i voted the third time in Scooter for beste band and the second in lafee for best kunstlerin
The Rick,the Michael and the MC HP,Scooter back to Galiza!

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 3:32pm

Here in brazil is autumn, and because a cold front, the morning is cold, the afternoon is cold, and the nigh is very cold... heheh

yesterday arrived here my Back in the UK Maxi Single, the Back in Ireland Maxi Single and the Let Me be your Valentine Maxi Single...
each single comes wrapped in a local newspaper, and in bubblewrap. I liked the newspaper... :roll:

see ya! 8)

Fannie

Master

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 4:15pm

Quoted from ""Maddy""

I'm so delighted Fannie that you're getting tickets soon !!!!! You'll see a Scooter concert very soon !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D You'll feel the trance, feel the ambiance and the energy !!!!!! It's unique, you'll have your time :)

Yess I will, and I'm so excited about it :D !

First I thought it would be next year or maybe 2010 when i got a chance to see them, but like you said to me once :wink: " you see them soon and you have your revenge".
It's true now :D

YIPPIEKAYEEEEEEE :lol:

=)

Maddy Julien

Unregistered

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 4:25pm

Quoted from ""Fannie""

First I thought it would be next year or maybe 2010 when i got a chance to see them, but like you said to me once :wink: " you see them soon and you have your revenge".

Oh yeah I forgot that I told you this ...
Did I tell people I can sometimes see things in the future ? :oops: It's just a common feeling that gets to me, things get obvious so I tell them without thinking it could happen, dunno why I was just seeing you going to a concert real soon... :shock: :oops:

Fannie

Master

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 4:43pm

Quoted from ""Maddy""

Quoted from ""Fannie""

Oh yeah I forgot that I told you this ...
Did I tell people I can sometimes see things in the future ? :oops: It's just a common feeling that gets to me, things get obvious so I tell them without thinking it could happen, dunno why I was just seeing you going to a concert real soon... :shock: :oops:

Well, you told me in a PM about seeing Scooter soon, even before you made the topic about Bochum.... 8)
And when I saw that Bochum topic I immediatly searched for info about where Bochum is and so on....not too far from where I live.... :lol:

It's strange, it's weird, and it's absolutely Wicked! :P

=)

Maddy Julien

Unregistered

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 11:17pm

Yes Fanny, sometimes it happens that way, I just see things coming and they come .... that's scary because I don't work on this, it just comes :P Apparently anyone could have the same things coming up to their mind...

I saw you seeing them hehehe but didn't know where and how ... true !!!!! before the Bochum show announced :shock: :shock: :shock: it was before I go to Hamburg (I checked my PM I told you that on April 3rd) :shock:

I'm Lonely

If The Music Is Too Loud,You Are Too Old !

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 1:36am

with this post my posts reach 100 :wink:
Wickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed !

The Chaser

Where The Beats Never End...

Occupation: Working on some projects and searching for a job...

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 9:20am

Quoted from ""I'm Lonely""

with this post my posts reach 100 :wink:
Wickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed !

Congratulations!!! :wink:
We don't need a knife, we don't need a gun...all we need is Scooter and some fun! :)
P.S. Check my YouTube channel and become my friend --> TheChaser87

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 10:20am

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in the internet

aaah, I think is better I go to my bed and fall asleep hahah
one more hour and I was waken up for 24hours

ohh, is very cold here, now, about 2ºC
for a country where the temperature varies between 28ºC - 38ºC, is veeeery cold here, now heheh

OMG, my english is very good at this time! :oops:
I think it is because I need to sleep :roll:

see ya, posseee!
8)

Sunday, May 4th 2008, 3:40pm

here we go again
God save our gracious Queen!
Long live our noble Queen!
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen.

Monday, May 5th 2008, 2:54am

Quoted from ""transcore""

You know who could easily win this topic?? Sandra. She could just come in here, post "I win" and then lock it. Haha. That would be funny.

Hey, that's not a bad idea :!: 8)

Monday, May 5th 2008, 2:55am

Not that any of the mods would do that. I am sure! :)

Monday, May 5th 2008, 3:40am

It would be funny to see a mod. saying " I Win" and then blocking this topic :lol:

see ya! 8)

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Monday, May 5th 2008, 11:04am

Hello, good to be back!!!! I was in France last week and now I'm back on the forum again. :wink:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D