You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 12:23pm

Quoted from ""The Chaser""

Quoted from ""Scooterworld""

Quoted from ""The Chaser""

Scooter in TOP 3 will be a shock for stupid UK critics!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And No.1 will kill them all!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Scooter would reach # 1, the whole world would be shocked and Scooter would be in the news in every country = more promotion = more sales = SCOOTER rules the world. 8)

Yes!!!
Exactly that!!!
That would shock complete world!!!
A German band on the No.1 in the UK!!!
The KLF never had a No.1 album and Scooter will maybe have!!!
And to beat Madonna...my GOD,that's FANTASTIC!!! :lol: :D

i cant believe it :D
[size=7]jump only jump jump
jump only jump jump[/size]

SCOOTER is in da house!

WICKED

i wanna c you sweat!

Rotty

Unregistered

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 12:32pm

chill down Guys!!!

I think, when Scooter can beat Madonna for #1, German press will report a bit about it. UK papers will also report about it, but I don't think, that the news will goes around the world. Scooter aren't The Beatles or Rolling Stones... yet! :P

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 12:33pm

Quoted from ""Rotty""

chill down Guys!!!

I think, when Scooter can beat Madonna for #1, German press will report a bit about it. UK papers will also report about it, but I don't think, that the news will goes around the world. Scooter aren't The Beatles or Rolling Stones... yet! :P

I know, it were just some fantasies, naturally only in Germany and the UK will be talked about that fact :wink:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Rutterkyn

Trainee

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 12:37pm

I agree with you all it seems unreal, almost dream like. For years we have hoped for something like this and after the lack of sales on TQIWITQ I thought we were on a loser with the lack of promotion by AATW. BUT....I am overjoyed, ecstatic, euphoric, that Scooter ARE achieving the supposedly unachievable..........hell I feel like a teenager again today. :D :D

I think if they secure the number one position on Sunday I may well need medical intervention for heart failure, with over excitement. :oops: :lol: :lol:
It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.

Liquid Base Babe, HP's on my mind.

Ninja Elephant

Spit Fire Every Line

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 12:38pm

Alot of my facebook friends have told me about the advert during Coronation street last night, that was a spot on advert, really was very impressive. Even my mum spotted the advert! :lol: Brilliance. I can't believe that it might get to #1 in the UK. just stunning. I hope the next album is themed aswell, they tend to be better albums and more successful I think. 8)
:!: THE CROWN IS ALREADY MINE :!:

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 12:44pm

Scooter maybe soon the kings of the world ? :lol: :lol:
It's quite sad that only a good promotion can help a cd nowadays for his success...
When I see in every French shop a big poster with Madonna's new album.... :roll:

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 1:06pm

JAOTW has charted at no7 in Ireland :)
http://www.irma.ie/aucharts.asp

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 1:10pm

Quoted from ""Daniel""

Wow, again a great position !!!!! Scooter are jumping all over the world into the charts 8)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 1:16pm

Quoted from ""Daniel""

nice label...all around the world...

SCOOTER is in da house!

WICKED

i wanna c you sweat!

Rotty

Unregistered

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 2:14pm

I received today a copy of this album. Well, I have listened to the one to see, if something has changed. Well, there are a few mistakes on the CD. Most Tracks have a cut at the end, for example the Intro, I'm Lonely or Jump that Rock!

Really sad, that almost every Scooter CD have a mistake somewhere. :?

I must change my opinion about Jump that Rock!
The point, that it is a copy of the Citizen Tune, well, this is still, but Scooter's Version is very well made. Only the bridge from the guitar part into the melody part is bad. But the rest kicks very good. I must definitly add this track into the Scooter Playlist on my iPod :)

@Maddy: You see again. First I'm angry about the next cover, and now I like it. Strange world... :lol:

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 3:23pm

I hope it was not discussed before. :?
I have a question, I have seen in eBay some different looking cover pics and on the tracklist is missing Jump That Rock.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Scooter-The-Greatest-Hits-33-Tracks-New-2-x-CD_W0QQitemZ300223465896QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1049QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Exist maybe a different version, so in the way limited and normal edition?

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 5:38pm

are there some new information?

SCOOTER is in da house!

WICKED

i wanna c you sweat!

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 6:03pm

Quoted from ""Britt""

I hope it was not discussed before. :?
I have a question, I have seen in eBay some different looking cover pics and on the tracklist is missing Jump That Rock.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Scooter-The-Greatest-Hits-33-Tracks-New-2-x-CD_W0QQitemZ300223465896QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1049QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Exist maybe a different version, so in the way limited and normal edition?

That's not the official cover, but it's still shown on many sites including HMV - there were no albums released with this cover.

As for the tracklist, it's from the German JAOTW album.

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 6:28pm

lol some people are really really scooter braindead already
buying the same cd again and again to try to push scooter chart position...
you maybe can push scooter first week into top 10 like in germany but they will never ever reach success of people like Madonna!
her music is several weeks in top 10 or like at the moment already 3 weeks at number 1 in Germany with 4 minutes

sandra please buy some 100 more copies - i'll send you money later :wink:

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 6:37pm

Quoted from ""cheers""

lol some people are really really scooter braindead already
buying the same cd again and again to try to push scooter chart position...
you maybe can push scooter first week into top 10 like in germany but they will never ever reach success of people like Madonna!
her music is several weeks in top 10 or like at the moment already 3 weeks at number 1 in Germany with 4 minutes

To my knowledge, no one has bought multiple copies of the same album for themselves.

And who said anything about reaching success of madonna?? We're all just happy to see it so high in the charts! If it beats madonna in the charts then it shows it's done tremendously well and proves that they are still extremely popular but as you say, it doesn't prove they are better than madonna and no one said that.

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 6:52pm

scooter didn't get any golden record anymore since 2004/2005 even if they sometimes still reach top 10 for 1 week... speaking for itself
success is not the position of chart entry... success is the number of sales for a long time and a constant good position for many weeks

The Chaser

Where The Beats Never End...

Occupation: Working on some projects and searching for a job...

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 9:17pm

Quoted from ""cheers""

scooter didn't get any golden record anymore since 2004/2005 even if they sometimes still reach top 10 for 1 week... speaking for itself
success is not the position of chart entry... success is the number of sales for a long time and a constant good position for many weeks

You are absolutely right...
To be a No.1 is nothing special if your album fall quickly...
Sales are the thing that matters!!!
But...It's very nice to see Scooter on the TOP!!!
And...who knows for how long will "JAOTW" stay in the charts...
It's very,very long in the German charts now... :wink:
We don't need a knife, we don't need a gun...all we need is Scooter and some fun! :)

Sunday, May 11th 2008, 11:29am

Well, we shall find out today what position it reaches. Come on No 1!!! :D 8)

The Chaser

Where The Beats Never End...

Occupation: Working on some projects and searching for a job...

Sunday, May 11th 2008, 11:30am

Quoted from ""UK Dave""

Well, we shall find out today what position it reaches. Come on No 1!!! :D 8)

Yeah...we need a No.1!!! 8)
We don't need a knife, we don't need a gun...all we need is Scooter and some fun! :)

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Sunday, May 11th 2008, 11:39am

Fingers crossed - its going to be very, very close.