You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nic

Sage

Wednesday, May 21st 2008, 1:00am

well i hope to make a 'good to be back' banner if i go to put it at the front.

DJ OSKA

Trainee

Wednesday, May 21st 2008, 11:45pm

see you in London then everyone... i'm sure going!
DJ OSKA- Up and Coming Trance Producer!

Now Signed to MassiveTrax

"Wednesday Missions" released on 5th May 2008 as part of the OFFICIAL launch of Infrastructure Recordings!

please visit http://www.freewebs.com/djoska

kris

Trainee

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 3:30pm

I'll go to newcastle again and mebe one or two others depending where and when. Ideally they could play in middlesbrough, or Tall trees at Yarm
Like the idea of banners/flags etc. or we could all get t shirts with part of uk posse on :D lol

Nic

Sage

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 5:47pm

i've got my uk posse t-shirt

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 10:20am

Awesome!!

I went to manchester one in march defo going again, scooter for headline band!
Ashley Clarey

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 11:25am

Welcome to the forum :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Lost_David

Scooterized

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 12:09pm

Until i know the dates i won´t know if i could go...but i will push hard to go, 3 concerts in a year...wow...i wanna go to London, we have some cheap flies from Asturias, only wanna know how much long will be the scooter act?

Nic

Sage

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 3:40pm

cascada's set last time was about an hour long. i'm guessing cascada won't want to play second fiddle to scooter so i would imagine they would get longer.

Dj*Dawn

Intermediate

• "Dj*Dawn" started this thread

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 3:41pm

@ Ash, i was at the Manchester gig too....and what a great night it was! Welcome to the site too. 8)

Confirmed from AATW:

Quoted

Scooter will be back in the UK to headline the second Clubland Live tour in late Autumn which will see the tour taken to another level and also to several more venues in different parts of the UK than we did earlier this year.

Great news! :P

Quoted from ""davidginzospain""

...i wanna go to London, we have some cheap flies from Asturias, only wanna know how much long will be the scooter act?

During the first Clubland Live tour in March, Cascada (who headlined) where on stage for around 45 mins & Scooter got a good half hour from what i can remember. If AATW are planning on having the same amount of artists again next time round, i reckon the timings will be similar but you'll never really find out how much stage time acts will get prior to the gigs.

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 6:31pm

I think they will be on for longer....

Nic

Sage

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 6:32pm

Quoted from ""Daniel""

I think they will be on for longer....

i still don't think that cascada will be there coz they're not as popular as scooter atm. would be a shame if they didn't want to go because they did help it become a special night, even if scooter were better!

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 8:49pm

Quoted from ""Dj*Dawn""

@ Ash, i was at the Manchester gig too....and what a great night it was! Welcome to the site too. 8)

Confirmed from AATW:

Quoted

Scooter will be back in the UK to headline the second Clubland Live tour in late Autumn which will see the tour taken to another level and also to several more venues in different parts of the UK than we did earlier this year.

Great news! :P

Quoted from ""davidginzospain""

...i wanna go to London, we have some cheap flies from Asturias, only wanna know how much long will be the scooter act?

During the first Clubland Live tour in March, Cascada (who headlined) where on stage for around 45 mins & Scooter got a good half hour from what i can remember. If AATW are planning on having the same amount of artists again next time round, i reckon the timings will be similar but you'll never really find out how much stage time acts will get prior to the gigs.

I know i didnt really think much of cascada to be honest scooter really did rock the m.e.n though might be going to berlin to see him open air :p and thanks for the welcome :D
Ashley Clarey

Dj*Dawn

Intermediate

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 8:50pm

Wouldn't agree with the popularity thing, just with all the Scooter hype (singles, albums & such) at the mo their big in the music news. Cascada have another UK tour of there own again in Oct/Nov this year...so if anything, this will be the reason if they don't make an appearance at the next Clubland Tour. But of course will definitely be interesting to see the line up. :wink:

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 8:54pm

Quoted from ""Dj*Dawn""

Wouldn't agree with the popularity thing, just with all the Scooter hype (singles, albums & such) at the mo their big in the music news. Cascada have another UK tour of there own again in Oct/Nov this year...so if anything, this will be the reason if they don't make an appearance at the next Clubland Tour. But of course will definitely be interesting to see the line up. :wink:

Ye either way its going to be one hell of a night when the tour starts!
Ashley Clarey

BillyH

Beginner

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 1:37am

London's very easy for me because I live there, so no journey troubles! Went to the one in March and loved it.

Excited about this one already even though we've got a whole summer to come first!
It's not a bird, it's not a plane, it must be Dave who's on the train!

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 4:39pm

Quoted from ""BillyH""

London's very easy for me because I live there, so no journey troubles! Went to the one in March and loved it.

Excited about this one already even though we've got a whole summer to come first!

ye same, easy for me with manchester just quick train journey, and cant wait either specially with scooter headlining his light shows at the intro are immense
Ashley Clarey

Dj*Dawn

Intermediate

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 3:03pm

:arrow: Latest update from AATW:

Quoted

The second Clubland Live tour will be happening at the end of November, as well as going back to some of the same venues we went too before we will also be taking the tour to some different parts of the country!

Hoping they'll add the Manchester MEN Arena again to the venue list, this for sure was one storm of an event to have at a venue like this. :wink:
AATW are cleverly letting put pieces of info every so often....i'm sure we'll get quite alot more within the next couple of months.

Predator 157

Professional

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 6:13pm

Quoted from ""Dj*Dawn""

:arrow: Latest update from AATW:

Quoted

The second Clubland Live tour will be happening at the end of November, as well as going back to some of the same venues we went too before we will also be taking the tour to some different parts of the country!

Hoping they'll add the Manchester MEN Arena again to the venue list, this for sure was one storm of an event to have at a venue like this. :wink:
AATW are cleverly letting put pieces of info every so often....i'm sure we'll get quite alot more within the next couple of months.

i can't imagine them taking the previous venues off the list as the majority of them all sold out :D

Will

UK Posse

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 8:11pm

I will hopefully be going to Birmingham with a friend from school, and maybe Sandra will take me to London aswell :D
The first one was Wicked :)

posse24

Master

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 11:00pm

london for sure if the date is fine 8)
http://www.myspace.com/posse24

There are two kinds of fools,
One says-this is old and therefore good.
The other says-this is new and therefore better.
-Bob Katz