You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 30th 2008, 11:01am

Quoted from ""Miss UK""

lol I think girls are much maturer then a few blokes hence the non dislike to softer stuff, anything hard the blokes will get in there cars and think it's the fast and furious sound :D

haha yeh my ex was like that his car wasnt even that nice haha only good thing was the spoiler and blacked out windows oh and i could hear it coming a mile off which was unfortunatly not true 4 me when i was wit him hahaha
XxX BunnieBabe XxX

Miss UK

Queen of House

• "Miss UK" started this thread

Saturday, May 31st 2008, 1:58am

Well I guess I know what it's name is High Pitched Voice,
did use to call it that tbh,
but chipmunks well :lol:

I don't have much Scooter stuff I have Move your A$$ on CD from 1994 when it was released here in the UK,

and ive got a album with a big speaker on it and single from it,
ive got another album I downloaded too but I didn't think very much of it.

the one with the speaker on it is good though,
I have a very big music collection btw most of all Dance starting from 89,
will get round to collecting that one day from my parents,

I think I need a large place though first :lol:

ive also got DJ Gear and huge massive sub woofers lol
the neightbours used to hate me 8)

ah the good old days :lol:

I guess it just takes some guys abit longer to mature anyway!
the whole car thing just proves my fact :P
"Leave the World behind Ya a a a"

Saturday, May 31st 2008, 11:28am

It's not a question of maturity, it's just one of different tastes in music. :) I don't think you can really say, Miss UK, that your taste in music is more mature than the other, that is just a false argument. I think of long-standing forum members I know here and this talk about driving fast in cars is probably just another stereotype you have picked up from Radio 1 or the UK broadcast media.

transcore

Australian Scooter Ambassador.

Sunday, June 1st 2008, 10:36am

I love happy hardcore. I think that usually is around 140 - 160bpm. Here is one of my all time live videos off YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtwTcgKH3WU

Old school rave all the way. Mallorca Lee is a god. I miss Ultra-Sonic :cry:
I like playing video games :)
If you have a 3DS or a Wii U send me a PM and we can exchange codes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOTHIC. DOESN'T. EXIST.

Miss UK

Queen of House

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 5:27pm

Quoted from ""UK Dave""

It's not a question of maturity, it's just one of different tastes in music. :) I don't think you can really say, Miss UK, that your taste in music is more mature than the other, that is just a false argument. I think of long-standing forum members I know here and this talk about driving fast in cars is probably just another stereotype you have picked up from Radio 1 or the UK broadcast media.

I never said it was maturer then any others,
I will listen to anything tbh,
but I like Funky Vocal House alot more then anything around atm :wink:

Regarding tossers driving too fast and acting like idiot's I (we) picked up on it thru most KFC kids galore in cars what thats about?
luckilyour KFC fought back and stopped the suckers anyway.

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 6:34pm

Quoted from ""Miss UK""

Quoted from ""UK Dave""

Regarding tossers driving too fast and acting like idiot's I (we) picked up on it thru most KFC kids galore in cars what thats about?

They banned the kids driving around KFC in the merry hill centre as well - then again that place is a no go area at night due to amount of boy racers spinning around the car parks.

Nic

Sage

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 6:37pm

when i'm not at uni- like now coz it's summer hols- i work in customer services for macky d's and there have been quite a few toe-rags i've had to throw out because of their general behaviour. i've even clamped a car when it parked up after doing doughnuts in our car park. sucker! :lol:

Miss UK

Queen of House

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 3:45am

Quoted from ""Daniel""

Quoted from ""Miss UK""

Quoted from ""UK Dave""

They banned the kids driving around KFC in the merry hill centre as well - then again that place is a no go area at night due to amount of boy racers spinning around the car parks.

Thats the KFC I was refering too,
I don't go there anymore though ive got a allergy against the junk :lol:

if I hear any Scooter traxx now im gunna be pointing the finger at you Daniel :P

Miss UK

Queen of House

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 3:51am

Quoted from ""TrackAttackerUK""

when i'm not at uni- like now coz it's summer hols- i work in customer services for macky d's and there have been quite a few toe-rags i've had to throw out because of their general behaviour. i've even clamped a car when it parked up after doing doughnuts in our car park. sucker! :lol:

What you doing at Uni?
I got made redundant from my job but im awaiting some training to get me some Customer service experience,

worked in Tesco and done some cold sales work but alot of the companys request you have atleast a knowledge of it.

People keep advising me not to get into Retail saying it's dead,
it's loosing out to the internet I suppose there right but I wanna do something im happy in :wink:

I have worked in so many titles before its hard to update my CV :lol:

Daniel

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 7:47am

Quoted from ""Miss UK""

Quoted from ""Daniel""

Quoted from ""Miss UK""

Quoted from ""UK Dave""

Thats the KFC I was refering too,
I don't go there anymore though ive got a allergy against the junk :lol:

if I hear any Scooter traxx now im gunna be pointing the finger at you Daniel :P

:lol:

I thought you were :lol: - It only moved them to the bigger Odeon car park anyway making the cinema carpark a no go area at night.

Nic

Sage

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 4:07pm

Quoted from ""Miss UK""

What you doing at Uni?
I got made redundant from my job but im awaiting some training to get me some Customer service experience,

worked in Tesco and done some cold sales work but alot of the companys request you have atleast a knowledge of it.

it's loosing out to the internet I suppose there right but I wanna do something im happy in :wink:

Sports Ed. and Sports & Leisure Management (Ba/BSc)

Retail is dead apart from the service sector. Food and service sector still growing. 20% up from last year. Worth taking a look at it.

BTW- KFC is soon to be making a vegan chicken burger- wtf?

Miss UK

Queen of House

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 11:31pm

Daniel I don't use that Cinema :P
you know the Showcase dudley thats my screener :wink:

Those younger louts should go and do something else instead of trying to look like knobs in there bangers round there btw,

Bloody younger lot today tsk!

Miss UK

Queen of House

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 11:38pm

Quoted from ""TrackAttackerUK""

Quoted from ""Miss UK""

What you doing at Uni?

Sports Ed. and Sports & Leisure Management (Ba/BSc)

Retail is dead apart from the service sector. Food and service sector still growing. 20% up from last year. Worth taking a look at it.

BTW- KFC is soon to be making a vegan chicken burger- wtf?

Sounds good are planning on becoming a Sport instructor/manager then?

I never went to Uni im glad I didn't looking at the costs they charge :shock:

did a Media Course a few years back,
involved Radio Broadcasting, Tv & Film, Journalism etc..

lol might explain why people are trying to change my mind on retail then,
I would also like to do Catering or Admin for a exciting company!

Daniel

Wednesday, June 4th 2008, 12:43am

Quoted from ""Miss UK""

Daniel I don't use that Cinema :P
you know the Showcase dudley thats my screener :wink:

Those younger louts should go and do something else instead of trying to look like knobs in there bangers round there btw,

Bloody younger lot today tsk!

Showcase is the cinema of choice for me aswell. Plus the "Bostin Fittle" and Chiquitos are quite close by. :D

That Odeon/UCI has needed knocking down for years.

Toilet_Ninja

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 1st 2008, 3:08am

I know im late to this conversation, and I haven't read everything, but, isn't it called Highlee Kylee?
Just another crazy Southern-American, on the Roaring Road to Thrash-Partying

I am the PooKage,
Master of the Toilet Ninjas,
Lord of the Sh*tty Shinobi.

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Wednesday, October 1st 2008, 4:22pm

Headkandi sucks, sorry :)) I don't like this type of music. Too glamorous, too simple, too soft, too 'pinky-girile-blondy-chupa-chups' :-D. Give us speed, give us hard, give us flight! Techno, Trance, Hardcore, Drum'n'Bass! That's my stuff! PEACE :))
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook