You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 10:35pm

Scooter in Berlin

I am going to Berlin this weekend and this will be the third time I have been. On my previous visits I have been dissapointed that I have not heard Scooter while I have been in a pub or club.

Where can I go in Berlin (Mitte) and hear Scooter? Which bars are likely to play such music?

The-Flying-Dutchman

Unregistered

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 11:06am

Re: Scooter in Berlin

Quoted from ""Sheffy_D""

I am going to Berlin this weekend and this will be the third time I have been. On my previous visits I have been dissapointed that I have not heard Scooter while I have been in a pub or club.

Where can I go in Berlin (Mitte) and hear Scooter? Which bars are likely to play such music?

Nowhere! Scooter gets almost not played in Bars or in Radios in germany since years

Once I went to the DJ in a bar and asked him to play something from Scooter. Do you know what he did? He laughed at me and said: What a freak are you? This small story says it all regarding Scooter music in public.

Joe

Legend

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 11:43am

I very much doubt Scooter will be played anywhere in Berlin. Ever Mitte! :cry:

Nic

Sage

Tuesday, November 11th 2008, 9:44pm

scooter will never be played in any country :?

aganim

tremble with terror

Tuesday, November 11th 2008, 10:23pm

Quoted from ""Nic""

They were played today!
I don't know the name of the radio, but they played Maria...
F#CK FOREVER

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 7:05pm

Quoted from ""aganim""

Quoted from ""Nic""

They were played today!
I don't know the name of the radio, but they played Maria...

A miracle has happened :shock: :lol: Well good to hear Scooter is atleast played sometimes on the radio. :wink:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D