Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

christiane

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 14:37

i m on the way, now i m in riga :)
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

christiane

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 15:06

i m on the way

christiane

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 15:07

on the way to haapsalu

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 16:14

I think we will let you know all the news and gossip, hopefully with pics and vids :wink:

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 16:48

See ya posse -- if I get that far... :roll: I'm trying to get my boat and hotel reservations for mom to print at work tomorrow, but it seems I haven't got any e-mail about those or alternatively, since I haven't checked my e-mail for so long, they have gone to spam folder and have been automatically removed... Sigh. If nothing else helps, meaning I can't get that stuff printed (and it greatly makes things more damn difficult that I don't have net at my apartment, and that my parents' car just broke down so driving back and forth to my apartment isn't possible), then I will just take those codes to dock (where does my boat leave, when does it leave? I haven't taken those details down anywhere :lol:) and hotel and hope they'll accept them. Arrgh.

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 17:00

I couldn't get to edit my previous post because it isn't visible yet. :roll:
Anyway: I just found the messages, it seems they had arrived but they were somewhere down the page already, I didn't know I had reserved that stuff so early, that's why I couldn't see it. :D One problam less...

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 17:35

Zitat von »"Will"«

It's a shame you won't be there Joe, at least the UK tour should be announced soon :)

Does anybody know, is photography allowed in the venue? I am thinking of taking my small digital cameras :D

Cheers Will. I should have got the airplane tickets when Sandra bought hers and urs. The price just shot up and its now about £400 return! Fingers crossed for UK tour soon! :)

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 17:35

Zitat von »"Will"«

It's a shame you won't be there Joe, at least the UK tour should be announced soon :)

Does anybody know, is photography allowed in the venue? I am thinking of taking my small digital cameras :D

Cheers Will. I should have got the airplane tickets when Sandra bought hers and urs. The price just shot up and its now about £400 return! Fingers crossed for UK tour soon! :)

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 18:43

We are in Tallinn now :)

My only problem is that my mobile phone isn't working here :( , also it hasn't been the easiest day - but at least we are here :)

Going to Haapsalu tomorrow :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Maddy Julien

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 19:09

We are now in Riga, and leave tomorrow to Haapsalu...

I feel so shit and down that I do not enjoy my journey right now... That is very sad :(

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 20:37

Damn, hopefully the posse can cheer you up Maddy... :idea:

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 20:59

Have a great time guys ... and try and catch some of Tallinn too ... beautiful city!!

christiane

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 21:15

ich write todaz here in the forum,but i dont find mz messages :? its anzthing wrong today at the forum again :?: :?

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 23:41

@christiane: Of course there is something wrong. It's been like this for weeks, messages either don't get stored or don't show up (other than when replying and viewing the past messages that way).

Basslover

formerly known as *****

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009, 15:46

tomorrow :P

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009, 19:31

Allright listen, here´s the weather for the weekend:
Skippy! The rain won´t come!
:)
And the bad new´s is...
club Africa is sold out
:cry:

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009, 20:14

With a robotic, narcotic in the pocket
The fire rocket, blood socket, I crack whip
Yeah!
:D
Damn, can't wait... I'm leaving early tomorrow morning. Yes...
I hope we'll hear Fuck The Millenium! 8)
The new single would be great, too...

Will

UK Posse

Beruf: Full time music junkie

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Juli 2009, 08:15

The stage was under construction last night when we visited the castle... its such a beautiful place! 8) Thankfully, I feel much better now (I was ill before we left home :|) So I should be ok tonight! :mrgreen:

Freitag, 3. Juli 2009, 09:43

The BIG day!! :D I`m so nervous allready :lol:

Martin84

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Juli 2009, 09:51

today :P