You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "fanatik_scooter" started this thread

Friday, July 3rd 2009, 10:30am

today is the big day :D HAVE FUN!!! (for everyone who is there)
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

S_N_O_O_P_P

Beginner

Friday, July 3rd 2009, 11:08am

Quoted from ""Sandra""

We are in Tallinn now :)

My only problem is that my mobile phone isn't working here :(

Going to Haapsalu tomorrow :)

Because we have other mobile network standards

S_N_O_O_P_P

Beginner

Friday, July 3rd 2009, 11:08am

Quoted from ""Sandra""

Going to Haapsalu tomorrow :)

Because we have other mobile network standards

S_N_O_O_P_P

Beginner

Friday, July 3rd 2009, 11:10am

Quoted from ""Sandra""

Because we have other network standards

inc66

Beginner

Saturday, July 4th 2009, 10:27am

so posse...how did u like the show?...i loved that they playd no fate:D:D
my opinion is: THE SHOW WAS AWESOME:d!!!

Basslover

formerly known as *****

Saturday, July 4th 2009, 11:22am

it was awesome!

tracklist (not in right order):

intro
call me manana
jaotw
tqiwitq
anm
no fate
im raving
weekend
hmitf
one
jtr
nessaja
maria
ramp
jigga jigga

hyper hyper

inc66

Beginner

Saturday, July 4th 2009, 6:36pm

so...how did you like the show Posse???

Will

UK Posse

Saturday, July 4th 2009, 8:03pm

It was a great show, I was in the middle of the front row, which was awesome but extremely rough by the time scooter came on stage (Which was about 5 hours after the doors opened :lol:) Sash was great! Got the crowd worked up nicely for Scooter, and the first two DJs were okay, but they played a little long, and the bass was so overpowering it started to make me feel ill again :|

I was very surprised about the queue - there were only 10 people in it until about 10 mins before the gates opened! I decided to run for the front with chris, although I didnt need to as there was only about 3 rows of people standing until about 10 mins before Sash! :lol: I was very surprised that Scooter played a nearly whole set, and was surprised they played no fate as it wasnt on the tracklist! (I asked the security guards for it after the show ;)) Very rough crowd, had 3 towels that were thrown to me snatched away from me by the people trying to push me from my place, but i didnt give in and stayed in my place for the whole concert :mrgreen:

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Saturday, July 4th 2009, 8:22pm

Back in the UK now ....

the show was great :D :D

I'm too tired to say much just now - but overall all good trip - only downside was Will's foodpoisoning which started a couple of hours before we left home.

the venue was awsome, the crowd was a bit rough - I have quite a few brusies from protecting my front row position - but it will take more than that to move me from such a great place :D
20 Years of hardcore!

Andrieiro

Beginner

Saturday, July 4th 2009, 9:41pm

The show was incredible. That was my third show, after Vilnius, LT and Ogre, LV last year. In Haapsalu I tried to come to the stage as close as possible, in the beginning I was standing in a third row. I could feel the flame heat, basses made my head hair shiver, and the heart to :). Pyros made me scared, and again, and again :). Later, I changed my position, not so close to the stage. Because of the crowd :).
It was very nice to see people, which I know from forum: Maddy, Sandra, Will and Christiane. You, guys, were standing together in the first row. Have You touched H.P.'s hand?

Will

UK Posse

Saturday, July 4th 2009, 10:24pm

Quoted from ""Andrieiro""

Have You touched H.P.'s hand?

I did both times he put his hands in the audience :mrgreen:

Saturday, July 4th 2009, 10:46pm

Christiane Wenn Sie von Riga fortfliegen :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:

Saturday, July 4th 2009, 10:47pm

Deine Nummer arbeitet nicht

inc66

Beginner

Sunday, July 5th 2009, 7:52am

it was really good show and good to see people from forum: maddy, sandra, will, christiane!!....i eaven have some photos with them...i was talking to sandra all the time, sorry sandra if i bothered you...but i was a little bit drunk:d and did you like the Gin long drink i gave you??:D:D

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Sunday, July 5th 2009, 10:46am

@inc66 - it was ood to meet you and god to talk to you, and interesting :)

...and yes - the drink was very nice :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Sunday, July 5th 2009, 12:22pm

Ye-ye-ye-yeah... :D Back in (home)town (since about 3 am today). I can honestly say it was the best Scooter concert I've ever been in!! :D What an awesome trip!

On 3rd, I woke around 4:30; my bus to bus station was going to leave around 5:35. At the bus station, the bus towards Helsinki left at 6:15. The ship to Tallinn left about 10:30, I think. I got lost in Helsinki (of course), but managed to get to the ship in time. :D In Tallinn I got a bit lost again. :oops: Finally found my way to the bus station there, and managed to buy a ticket to Haapsalu. Sorry posse if I seemed a bit quiet, but I had exhausted my vocal chords (take it as a figure of speech) on the way -- I talked the entire bus trip with a very nice Estonian girl. Truth be told, I was slightly melancholic a few hours afterwards, when she was gone -- odd to hear me saying that, right? :) There were some Scooter related shouts and humming in the bus -- nice. I got to my hotel and found the venue, not getting lost at all, I guess this time some Scooter spirit led me. Had not to wait long behind the gates, met Sandra, Will, Christiane, and Maddy. As said, I was less talkative than usually, sorry! Then the gates opened, and what a venue it was -- the best yet. I love outdoor venues, and this was just great, a large old castle with spacious green lawns. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky. At some point the DJs began -- but people were walking and sitting all over the grounds, and I wondered, "what the damn, Sash is here and they don't give a damn!". I thought that neither of the two DJs looked liked Sash. And when they both spoke Estonian I began to understand (dimly, I have to admit) that maybe it was not Sash yet, afterall... Some pretty girl asked if she could have a picture taken with me -- probably because I looked so ridiculous, but I agreed of course. :D The songs were starting to get good and I was slowly swaying, wanting to dance (not that I can...) but being too shy. There was a group of people who were eagerly dancing all the time, ravers no doubt, one girl and two guys. Every once in a while I noticed they were glancing at me (as said, I probably looked ridiculous in the eyes of Estonians, it seemed like every guy had short hair and no beard) and one of them danced his way to me and asked me to come over to dance with them. As said, I really was not like my usual self, and so I went (still shy, so I was practically dragged/led) with them! :lol: They were very nice, each really into the music. Anyway, then, after the DJs had played two hours or so, Sash came and I finally understood neither of the two DJs had been him. :lol: I moved nearer the stage with the ravers. The crowd instantly gathered near the stage and began to hold their positions, and there were plenty of people! Sash was damn great, a truly talented DJ -- I wish he or someone like him had been in Hamburg instead of Roxxy whatever! He really warmed up the crowd. Then. Some waiting, the tech team doing last time checks and tweaking, and then the intro began. The bass was so heavy, I actually felt hot/warm bass waves. :D The crowd went insane(r). By the way, I, purpotedly not even trying to be in the front, thought the crowd was great, not rough at all -- I was not pushed around, people did not walk past me all the time, the security had no need to be running around all the time (unlike here, a fight broke just in front of me at Midsummer's...), and people were careful with their drinks (unlike here, where beer was spilled all over). :D Anyway, the bass was so heavy that it drowned the synths and most of HP -- :lol: -- but luckily the team noticed it and managed to fix it after the first two songs. Then the sound was best I've had in Scooter concerts -- really loud bass, and crystal clear synths. The guys were energetic, really enthusiastic. They threw several towels for fans! HP was flying over the stage, and really enjoyed mastering the ceremonies, his voice very loud and clear. The crowd knew how to jump around. Near me stood a man in his 60s, and he had a whistle 'round his neck, old rave style (and he kept using it!). :D HP glided his hand in the crowd several times! There was great energy, as you can guess. During a pause between two tracks, the kind where HP makes the crowd shout something, on the background they played the ominous new sounds which I mentioned were played during the sound check here two weeks ago. Too bad no new single yet, it's going to be very interesting to hear it in the end. As perhaps could have been said in a shorter way, a massive gig! :D It was nice to travel, too. Now I have to cut the connections to outside world for a long while, to take back my mad mindset -- it was really disturbed by all the friendly Estonians... :D

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, July 5th 2009, 1:40pm

What an experience it must have been, and what a report from you :shock: :lol:

Good to hear that everyone had a great time - all that's left now, is to wait for new material :D
" Brilliant! ...I have absolutely no idea what's going on... "

Sunday, July 5th 2009, 2:28pm

Seems that it was a nice time. :D

I hope that we can see some pics from the show soon. :D

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

christiane

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

Sunday, July 5th 2009, 7:55pm

Quoted from ""lena latvija""

Christiane Wenn Sie von Riga fortfliegen :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?:
ich bin bereits zuhause :wink: