You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 2:19pm

Yeah, as Cassandra says, you're too young to think about that yet.
So, live your life and enjoy it, you're not a teenager yet, you know ;)
- Bring the noise! -

kriszti <3 scooter

Video Game Addict

• "kriszti <3 scooter" started this thread

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 2:37pm

Hm, I thought teenager age starts at 12.
But no matter, I enjoy the teenager life and I heard a story.
A 40-years-old mother went to the shop and she wanted to buy some bottles of alcoholic drinks.
She looked like a teenager.
She had to show her papers and a 10 minutes long shopping became two hours. Poor woman :D
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 2:44pm

The teen years starts at 13 - thirTEEN, you know :P
ThirTEEN, fourTEEN, fifTEEN, sixTEEN, sevenTEEN, eighTEEN and nineTEEN ;)

I apparently look much older than I am, cos when I was 1 month passed 18, I bought beer for someone 2 times without being asked for id.
And my mom said that when she was 18, she still had to show her id :P
- Bring the noise! -

kriszti <3 scooter

Video Game Addict

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 3:11pm

I look a little bit older too, 'cause someone said when I was in the city I'm about 14-15.
I think it's because of my big figure. :D

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 3:14pm

Big figure? ?( well, if it is any comfort for you, I'm not directly small of size myself :P

Btw: 11111 posts :D
- Bring the noise! -

kriszti <3 scooter

Video Game Addict

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 5:32pm

Congrats :D

here comes the freak...

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 5:34pm

lol...it took me a few seconds to really see what it is. But I really like that one.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Love's the funeral of hearts
and an ode for cruelty,
when angels cry blood
on flowers of evil in bloom

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 5:38pm

Haha, great one :thumbsup:
- Bring the noise! -

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 5:50pm

Very nice, who made it?
____________________________________________________________________________________
You know what?
I don't know either!

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 5:55pm

WTH made them park down there? :P

- Bring the noise! -

kriszti <3 scooter

Video Game Addict

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 5:56pm

I don't know, I took it here from funnyfreak.net :D

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 6:05pm

:P

- Bring the noise! -

kriszti <3 scooter

Video Game Addict

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 6:49pm

haha...LOL :D

The freakiest animal I ever found until now!

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 6:51pm

<blockquote class="wysiwygQuote" username="kriszti I think it's make you sick, so I never will be pregnant. I've got many reasons for it.You are too young to say it. You don't even need to think about it yet. :) I thought the same way until the day I got pregnant for the first time. I don't like being pregnant either but it's really great to have children 'cause that's the most important reason for living anyway, to be able to continue life itself. Life is the reason for living. That's what I think. Over and out. ;)

I donīt want to go deep in this discussion but if our most important reason for living is reproduction then I donīt understand how we can be distinguished from animals. And humans suppose to be more intelligent than animals, right?
____________________________________________________________________________________
You know what?
I don't know either!

aganim

tremble with terror

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 6:55pm

haha...LOL :D

The freakiest animal I ever found until now!

it's photoshopped :P
F#CK FOREVER

kriszti <3 scooter

Video Game Addict

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 7:01pm

I know :P
A cat hasn't got teeth like that.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 7:37pm

If that were a real cat, even I would be freaked out :P
- Bring the noise! -

kriszti <3 scooter

Video Game Addict

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 7:45pm

Haha, good :P

Language-of-God

Unregistered

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 8:09pm

<blockquote class="wysiwygQuote" username="kriszti I think it's make you sick, so I never will be pregnant. I've got many reasons for it.You are too young to say it. You don't even need to think about it yet. :) I thought the same way until the day I got pregnant for the first time. I don't like being pregnant either but it's really great to have children 'cause that's the most important reason for living anyway, to be able to continue life itself. Life is the reason for living. That's what I think. Over and out. ;)

I donīt want to go deep in this discussion but if our most important reason for living is reproduction then I donīt understand how we can be distinguished from animals. And humans suppose to be more intelligent than animals, right?
Humanity has always been under the illusion that their better than everything else due to its increased cranial capacity. This is all put into perspective when you realize that the propagation of our race is the same mechanism that subsequently allowed us to evolve from the apes to our current physiology. Copulation and reproduction are driven by selfish genes that want nothing more than pass from generation to generation undisturbed. We, like animals, are nothing but mere survival vehicles for our genes to sustain a route of replication and immortality. It can be a little depressing when you stare at it in that light, but that's precisely what evolutionary theory teaches us. Without these primitive Darwinian impulses, humanity would face extinction within a few decades. However, with that being said, life is most defiantly not solely predicated on the instinctive requirement to breed. We humans are so bloody lucky to be among the most unique species capable of personal recognition and total self-awareness.

It's one of the most common discrepancies of Darwins theory, for it fails to take into account how humanity possesses the capability to consciously break free from the natural laws that have guided life for so long. I find it quite frightening to contemplate what it would be like in a social Darwinian society; or alternately known as a free market economy. An economic systems that entails the rich and powerful trampling over the poor and less fortunate. Evidently, Darwins theory cannot claim to encompass everything, for their are certain principles that would be antithetical to human progress if applied to society. As I mentioned in the 'Do you have faith?' thread, Darwins theory of evolution are also fails to satisfactorily explain why homo sapiens exhibit altruistic tendencies that fly in the face of reciprocal altruism. Altruism that isn't built upon reciprocity, continues to bewilder scientists around the world. So alongside the resembling anatomies and genomic similarities to an entire library of species, our drives for reproduction are identical. The one aspect that differentiates us from the animal kingdom, is the universal code of ethics--or the Moral Law.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Language-of-God" (Nov 1st 2009, 10:01pm)

kriszti <3 scooter

Video Game Addict

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 8:54pm

Close this (intelligent people, etc.) theme 'cause I'll call the admins! :P
I made this topic for freaky things, and it's not freaky.
And I can't understand those looong replys like the previous one.
I don't want offend anyone, but sorry, it's real.
WE ARE INTELLIGENTS!