You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Pontus_aus_schweden

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 27th 2009, 11:47am

nice have you order any tickets yet?
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: me, of course :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dr.A.Nus™

The Instant Classic™

Tuesday, October 27th 2009, 9:34pm

Do you think Scooter could fill the whole arena? It holds 16000.5 people . I mean how fun is a show in a half full arena?

Lost David

Scooterized

Tuesday, October 27th 2009, 10:25pm

Scooter will fill it, sure, and it will be the best concert ever.

Motivation, inspiration and dedication, that´s what we see in Hamburg.

Joe

Legend

Tuesday, October 27th 2009, 11:35pm

Hi Guys - Been a while since I last logged on. As some of you know I am backpacking around the world for the next 2 years. Am currently in South Thailand at the moment, after just coming from Cambodia. Im keeping my Facebook updated with pics, so check them out. Have only heard Ti Sento at the moment, and loving it!! Will keep my eye out for the album in Asia.

Pleased to say I listened to 'Cambodia' in Cambodia! :)

Traxx

- brain not found -

Tuesday, October 27th 2009, 11:50pm

Have fun, Joe! :thumbsup:
- Bring the noise! -

Cassandra

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 7:59am

Do you think Scooter could fill the whole arena? It holds 16000.5 people . I mean how fun is a show in a half full arena?
Hard to say... Don't know if they'll fill it but I hope for it! It's not impossible IMO. 8)

Pontus_aus_schweden

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 9:07am

Joe have a nice travel.. :)

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 10:41am

Hard to say... Don't know if they'll fill it but I hope for it! It's not impossible IMO. 8)

The arena will for sure be more than half full, because the last two Hamburg concerts in the Alsterdorfer Sporthalle were both sold out with more than 9000 ticket's, and some other concerts in the north of Germany, like for example Bremen, won't take place this year, so the fans that went there last time now have to go to Hamburg if they want to see Scooter, and that venue had also 2500 to 3000 people, so when that fans come also to Hamburg than atleast 12.000 people will be easily in the Arena in Hamburg ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Dag

Beginner

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 12:11pm

Im going to Hamburg. and to Berlin also so it will be a great weekend. :thumbsup:

Pontus_aus_schweden

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 8:28pm

woho! today i recieved my tickets!! finaly

-> Dag : God decision!

Dr.A.Nus™

The Instant Classic™

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 10:52pm

@Fetis
Your from skåne to, how will you travel?

@pontus
How many friends will you go whit? Damn i envy you who can travel whit ryanair 60E t&r . You are goimg on to berlin after hamburg?

@Robin
How mutch will it cost for you to travel by car? Have you done that trip before? Do you cross the bridge over to rödby then puttgarden and on to hamburg?

Dont know how i will travel or whit how many friends i´ll go whit. 2-3 have marked their intresst on facebook and i´v given them deadline by friday. If they cant make up their mind i´ll go by my self on airplane from copenhagen for twice the price than from skavesta :thumbdown: . I dont think i need a hotel/hostel my plane will lift 6.30 or 9.30 saturday morning, so after conserti´ll hit a bar near the airport get drunk and go to airport when they close and whait for the plane to take me home lol. My girlfriend is very worried if i go by my self but i have explained to her that ScooterPosse´s are exstremely friendly :P .

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dr.A.Nus™" (Oct 28th 2009, 11:25pm)

Pontus_aus_schweden

Unregistered

Thursday, October 29th 2009, 9:18am

I will only go to the Hamburg show.. :/ Need to work.. I don´t know i have only booked 2 tickets yet.. how long do you have to skavsta?? have you figured out where in hamburg you will stay??
@Fetis
Your from skåne to, how will you travel?

@pontus
How many friends will you go whit? Damn i envy you who can travel whit ryanair 60E t&r . You are goimg on to berlin after hamburg?

@Robin
How mutch will it cost for you to travel by car? Have you done that trip before? Do you cross the bridge over to rödby then puttgarden and on to hamburg?

Dont know how i will travel or whit how many friends i´ll go whit. 2-3 have marked their intresst on facebook and i´v given them deadline by friday. If they cant make up their mind i´ll go by my self on airplane from copenhagen for twice the price than from skavesta :thumbdown: . I dont think i need a hotel/hostel my plane will lift 6.30 or 9.30 saturday morning, so after conserti´ll hit a bar near the airport get drunk and go to airport when they close and whait for the plane to take me home lol. My girlfriend is very worried if i go by my self but i have explained to her that ScooterPosse´s are exstremely friendly :P .

Dr.A.Nus™

The Instant Classic™

Friday, October 30th 2009, 10:27pm

I will only go to the Hamburg show.. :/ Need to work.. I don´t know i have only booked 2 tickets yet.. how long do you have to skavsta?? have you figured out where in hamburg you will stay??
Bla bla i love Günther!!!
Well i live in malmö so skavsta is to far away at the wrong direction :) .

Your flight will go to hamburg-lübeck, will it cost mutch and take long to go to real hamburg from there?

I will not stay at any hotel, my flight will go back to copenhagen 6.30
on saturday so i´ll just hang in a bar half the night then find
transportation back to airport.

I order my ticket to day 43euro shipping to sweden included (5.60E) :)

Pontus_aus_schweden

Unregistered

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 8:11am

it takes 55 minutes with Hamburg Shuttle bus from airport.. 10 EUR/ Person.. i book my flight later.. they use to have special price but now it´s only for nov-dec.

A bar instead of a hotel room.. isn´t that a bigger cost for you than the hotelroom?? ;P just kidding

Nice with your order, i got my tickets home last wednesday!!
Well i live in malmö so skavsta is to far away at the wrong direction :) .

Your flight will go to hamburg-lübeck, will it cost mutch and take long to go to real hamburg from there?

I will not stay at any hotel, my flight will go back to copenhagen 6.30
on saturday so i´ll just hang in a bar half the night then find
transportation back to airport.

I order my ticket to day 43euro shipping to sweden included (5.60E) :)

Dr.A.Nus™

The Instant Classic™

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 9:25am

i have to book my flight now. SAS sucks they are lower in price if you buy tickets early and they dont have any last minute flights. But 110E is not that expensive. it takes me less than 10 minuets to get to the copehagen airport. then a 50 min flight and 10 min bus and i´m at the arena. for me this whole trip will cost 160euro but then the costs for drinks and food will come :P .

Pontus_aus_schweden

Unregistered

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 9:38am

sounds like a fair price to me..

ravenous

Beginner

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 4:25pm

I'm maybe coming.
At ticketonline site they have two price category:UNTERRANG (37,2e) and OBERRANG(31,7e)

is this 37,2e for standing area?

My Scooter CD's: -75 Albums- -155 Singles-

aganim

tremble with terror

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 5:09pm

yes
T5C: A NEW ERA BEGINS

Dr.A.Nus™

The Instant Classic™

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 5:30pm

I'm maybe coming.
At ticketonline site they have two price category:UNTERRANG (37,2e) and OBERRANG(31,7e)

If u whant to stand it should say Stehplatz Innenraum but those tickets are gone at ticket online. try HEKTICKET.de very cheap delivery cost. 5.90E outside germany . ticketonline and eventim is about 15E for delivery costs

Pontus_aus_schweden

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 3rd 2009, 11:50am

Anyone else who got the tickets for the show yet??

will you guys (everyone here) go alone or with friends?? =)