You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Pontus_aus_schweden

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 4:48pm

Why not.. as long as it´s in high quality =)

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 4:19pm

I am very much hoping for Leipzig to be the DVD venue. As it is the last location on the German tour, they can really make a big bang at the end, go on for a while. Also, since the venue is a hockey arena, they probably have great ways to set up video equipment, and it allows for awesome angles of the crowd. Also, they have done Hamburg and Berlin before. I think it's Leipzig's turn now.

I'm also hoping the DVD is a bit more like the Qlimax DVDs... where it shows the crowd alot. Not as much as Qlimax, as say Headhunterz or D-Block and S-te-fan aren't exactly singing, but I would like to see more of the crowd and in the crowd, not just the front rows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEqE6Hg-GSo&feature=related

I very much like the traveling camera angles on this DVD, and how it shows many members of the crowd. I wish for the next DVD to be like this.

Also, I hope they release a live album... I'd love that.
www.facebook.com/mraudity

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 4:33pm

Leipzig would certainly be a good arena for the DVD recording, because in Hamburg, Berlin and Köln already a DVD was made. But I think the DVD will be in Hamburg again, as it is the biggest venue of the tour, we will see. I will be in Hamburg and Leipzig, so the chances are big that I will be on the recorded show, if it will be recorded ofcourse, but I think they will ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 5:12pm

Leipzig would certainly be a good arena for the DVD recording, because in Hamburg, Berlin and Köln already a DVD was made. But I think the DVD will be in Hamburg again, as it is the biggest venue of the tour, we will see. I will be in Hamburg and Leipzig, so the chances are big that I will be on the recorded show, if it will be recorded ofcourse, but I think they will ;)
I think they will as well. It's been a while since an official DVD release, not the Deluxe Edition of JAOTW. I can't make it to Hamburg, sadly, so here's fingers crossed for Leipzig. I do however believe the arena would be GREAT for DVD recording from the pictures I've seen.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 8:22pm

so here's fingers crossed for Leipzig. I do however believe the arena would be GREAT for DVD recording from the pictures I've seen.

That's a fact, it looks like a fresh modern cool arena, so I wouldn't mind if the dvd would be recorded there ;) As long as there will be a dvd from the tour I will be happy, it's great to keep the memories alive :thumbup:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Wednesday, December 9th 2009, 8:35pm

so here's fingers crossed for Leipzig. I do however believe the arena would be GREAT for DVD recording from the pictures I've seen.

That's a fact, it looks like a fresh modern cool arena, so I wouldn't mind if the dvd would be recorded there ;) As long as there will be a dvd from the tour I will be happy, it's great to keep the memories alive :thumbup:
Very true. Also, I'm assuming we'd get cooler camera angles in a small, dome esque arena like this.

Franz

Master

Occupation: ITs NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITs MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 12:17pm

in this DVD..

should be

- a whole concert
- a tour interwiev + Backstage scenes
- tour photos

- other gigs (tour scenes from ENGLAND, RUSSIA,EUROPEAN COUNTRYS)
-The Videos (with band commentary )
- Macking of the Videos
- Fan interwiev s
- Something new

+ DVD and Blueray
because scooter is a Band... -in past ,present, and future-
have ever bring new things (live videos first band which recording live gigs, HD- DVD "Ecessall Areas" ..)

Diamonds are made Under Pressure "!

Pontus_aus_schweden

Unregistered

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 1:37pm

Yes.. a memory for life..

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Thursday, December 10th 2009, 11:21pm

RE: in this DVD..

should be

- a whole concert
- a tour interwiev + Backstage scenes
- tour photos

- other gigs (tour scenes from ENGLAND, RUSSIA,EUROPEAN COUNTRYS)
-The Videos (with band commentary )
- Macking of the Videos
- Fan interwiev s
- Something new

+ DVD and Blueray
because scooter is a Band... -in past ,present, and future-
have ever bring new things (live videos first band which recording live gigs, HD- DVD "Ecessall Areas" ..)

That may be a bit too much... especially since the videos are all on youtube from Kontor anyway. I'd rather have a full concert on Blu Ray than a cutted one with a bunch of features I'd never watch. However, I do agree with the backstage stuff, tour interview, and pictures from all the concerts.