You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Cassandra

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 2:37pm

I'm sure they'll play it in Finland. ;) Here you can buy the album where ever and no one is talking about the cover pics or lyrics. Luckily not so many Finnish people understand German so we fans don't need to be afraid or cencor! :D :D

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 7:22pm

I checked amazon.co.uk last night, for ITDW, but it said they were out of it, or something 8|
It wasn't available for pre-order anymore :huh:
- Bring the noise! -

Cassandra

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 10:51pm

Hmm... Interesting... 8| ?(

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 11:10pm

Here's the page;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ich-Tu-Dir-Weh-R…65234938&sr=8-1

"Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." ?(
- Bring the noise! -

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 11:12pm

My order was cancelled by Amazon, they wrote the single is indexed and therefor they won't sent to me, S.HIT !!!!!!!!!! ?( :thumbdown: :S
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Cassandra

Unregistered

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 7:15am

What the f'uck!!! X( X( X(

Always this indexing thing!!! Ok, but for sure in amazon.de... :rolleyes:

I haven't had any cancellation message. I ordered form Estonia so there shouldn't be any indexing thing... I realy wish I'll get this one!!! :P

EDIT:

I'll post this link here too. This is where I ordered.

http://www.cdmarket.eu/eu/search/singel/cmFtbXN0ZWlu

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cassandra" (Feb 4th 2010, 8:07am)

Scooterworld

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 9:54am

I nowm ordered one from an EBAY store, I hope I get it this time :S
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Cassandra

Unregistered

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 3:04pm

I hope so too... :S Here in Finland it seems to be available in every net store so no problem with it here... 8| ;)

Traxx

- brain not found -

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 3:09pm

Maybe I should buy it from Finland :P
- Bring the noise! -

Cassandra

Unregistered

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 3:48pm

You can buy it from Finland. :P It should be easy as you live in Scandinavia. But try that link I gave here. I've ordered there many times and they are reliable IMO too. ;)

Traxx

- brain not found -

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 3:51pm

What does it cost on Finnish net stores?
- Bring the noise! -

Cassandra

Unregistered

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 4:03pm

5,90 has been the lowest price.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 4:27pm

Euro?

I'm wondering if I'll just drop it... the Scooter remix isn't THAT good, that I'll bother going through so much cr'ap for this single...
- Bring the noise! -

Scooterworld

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 4:43pm

I hope so too... :S Here in Finland it seems to be available in every net store so no problem with it here... 8| ;)

Finnish people are rough & wild, so no wonder they approve this lol :D :D :P ....hahaha.,..

Cassandra

Unregistered

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 8:38pm

We love Rammstein so much here! ;) ;) Well, Finnish people are heavy metal oriented... No wonder in this cold and dark place... :wacko: But Rammstein is very beloved band here really. :thumbup: Maybe we're all a bit crazy! Like me! :P :D :D :D

Arve, 5,90 , yes.

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 9:38pm

Yay, I just got my ITDW-single :) here's my short review after the first listen:

1. Ich tu dir weh (Radio Edit) - The Radio Edit is actually just a cut version of the album version. I think the only thing they added is that the riff at the end of the album version is here played twice. Anyways, it's one of my favourites of the album so: 5/5
2. P'ussy ("Lick It" Remix by Scooter) - Well, I already said it a few times what I think about this remix. IMO it's just bad. 0,5-1/5
3. Rammlied ("Rammin' The Steins" Remix by Devin Townsend) - OMG, when I first heard this remix I really had to laugh out loud. There are farting noises and a lot of other stuff in it. Really strange :D And it just shows that the R+ guys have got a lot of humour as they're releasing it on this single 3,5/5
3. Ich tu dir weh ("Smallboy" Remix by Jochen Schmalbach) - This is a really nice mix. Not their best one, but I like it the most from this single. 4/5

There for sure have been better remixes on previous single, but all in all it's a good single and definitely worth a buy, because of the last two remixes :thumbup:
________________________________________________________________________________________
Love's the funeral of hearts
and an ode for cruelty,
when angels cry blood
on flowers of evil in bloom

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "T!M" (Feb 5th 2010, 12:37am)

Friday, February 5th 2010, 2:00am

Well, I just got back the Rammstein concert!!! :D :D :D

It was awesome, really worth it. They play pretty much the tracklist as Cassandra wrote a couple of days ago. Except they didn't play Seeman in the second encore - just Engel. Although that was a great sight with Till's wings of fire!! :D:D:D

But they DID play Ich Tu Dir Weh, so they must be playing them everywhere outside Germany I would imagine.

But, oh, it was brilliant. So many highlights ... like Till setting some random dancer on fire (literally!!), Till riding a big cannon spraying white foam into the audience (guess which song that was to), Flake on his running machine :p and (the biggest cheer of the night) Flake waving the Union Jack while crowd surfing!! :D:D

Oh, also, I got this leaflet and form which, if I send off with 1, I get a brochure of the best 50 photos taken by the official photographer, plus an original photo of the show, all apparently hand picked by the band and official photographer. And probably I'll get a load of junk mail too but I think it'll be worth it!! :D

Friday, February 5th 2010, 11:04am

i would love to see those pictures:) Is there any chance to upload a few Dave?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Cassandra

Unregistered

Friday, February 5th 2010, 6:01pm

Sounds so great Dave!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I cannot wait to see them!!!!! :wacko: :love: :P :thumbsup:

Wow, that pic thing souded very cool!! :P I wish I could have pics like that too!! ;) ;) So the show was pretty much what I'm expecting after seeing some videos on youtube. ;) Sounds so great! It must have been a real experience for you! ;)

Scooterworld

Saturday, February 6th 2010, 11:04am

Yeah !!! :thumbsup: I got the Rammstein ITDW single today, so all went well by buying it on Ebay ! :thumbsup: A nice item for my collection :thumbup: I was already afraid I would never get it when Amazon cancelled the order :S