You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Monday, February 8th 2010, 9:34pm

BABB could be good, yes, but it would need a bit rework.
The HPV part doesn't fit at all, imo.
" Brilliant! ...I have absolutely no idea what's going on... "

Blazkowicz

Unregistered

Monday, February 8th 2010, 9:36pm

I think, they will use a old song. Maybe J'adore Hardcore.

And even if they made a new one, it will be similiar to tracks like Fish, Maria or the one above. So no song from the last album would fit perfect.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Monday, February 8th 2010, 9:37pm

I hope not JAH...
" Brilliant! ...I have absolutely no idea what's going on... "

Monday, February 8th 2010, 9:41pm

A song like this shouldn't have a high-pitched chorus, I think, and hope. The new site is a nice surprise! I think the first place to acknowledge the song is the IIHF site, since they're running the competition and all. And usually the news come late to the official site anyway.

Edit: Yeah, I hope it won't be JAH, but that song at this point seems -- fortunately -- unlikely.

Xer

Master

Monday, February 8th 2010, 9:49pm

I think a single from UTROTT is not plausible,because UTROTT is assimilated with shuffle,but hockey isn't assimilated with any dance-so it must be something new,unless Scooter make their own tune and dance to fit the "victory dance" by the winning team.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:00pm

They always play Phatt Base (by Warp Brothers) at the hockey and also some old Scooter tracks like Weekend. So I think Scooter might move in this direction.
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:02pm

They always play Phatt Base (by Warp Brothers) at the hockey and also some old Scooter tracks like Weekend. So I think Scooter might move in this direction.

Would sound plausible, yes... or something in the style of FIRE ;) Because we saw on the Stock Car show that FIRE still worked, so maybe something similar to that one ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:02pm

I think State of Mind could be a good choice, unless of course, if it is a brand new song!! :D:D

Shadow3k

Professional

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:05pm

Hopefully no stupid "döp döp" sound again...something new and rough please! :) Or only a very small döp döp in the C-Part of the song...

Maria and JH are enough döp döp ;)
Scooter - Eine Band die sich immer verändert, aber trotzdem immer gleich bleibt!

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:14pm

It'd be so cool if they made something rough in Warp Brothers style... 8)

Cassandra

Unregistered

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:16pm

If it is from UTROTT or LUT based I'll explode. :wacko:

Something new please!!!!!! :!:

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:19pm

... or LUT based ...

:D :D :D I actually had this very same horrifying thought, but I decided not to even say it!

Scooterworld

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:25pm

... or LUT based ...

:D :D :D I actually had this very same horrifying thought, but I decided not to even say it!

Well, we can never be sure, they used LUT parts for several remixes already :D
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Xer

Master

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:41pm

I think maybe fans might be able to forgive the lack of creativity mentioned by you guys ,but when you talk something big like Hockey Worldcup it must be something new-because obviously it's also for the non-fans.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Scooterworld

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:53pm

when you talk something big like Hockey Worldcup it must be something new-because obviously it's also for the non-fans.

That's a fact ;) But still, some of us think it could very well be JAH they will use for the hockey track, I hope not though, but I have to admit it would fit as a stadium sing along track during the matches...... but I don't like that idea, but also don't rule it out entirely. :S

Monday, February 8th 2010, 10:56pm

I really hope it will be Fire 2010 as we heared in Stock Car's Challenge ^^

Scooterworld

Monday, February 8th 2010, 11:08pm

I really hope it will be Fire 2010 as we heared in Stock Car's Challenge ^^

Hey yes, that would be awesome ! 8o

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Monday, February 8th 2010, 11:47pm

Bit a Bad Boy is good, but the HPV is horrible IMO.

I really like Where the Beats... so energetic, so beautiful!
www.facebook.com/mraudity

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 12:12am

Bit a Bad Boy is good, but the HPV is horrible IMO.

I really like Where the Beats... so energetic, so beautiful!

I looooove the Bit A Bad Boy chorus! :)
State Of Mind is a good track too...
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

bigswano

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 12:23am

They'd probably want a very hard song for a sporting anthem, so I'm inclined to think it'll be J'adore Hardcore. If it's an old tune, One (Always Hardcore) or Faster Harder Scooter would both have to be definite possibilities. I don't think it'll be Fire since that's typically associated with racing events. Of course they could also come up with something entirely original, which would then be included on later editions of the album similar to Jump That Rock. At least that's what I'm hoping for.