You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 1:16pm

This version is indeed harder. There are synths that sound very deep trancish behind H.P.'s vocals, and during the chorus the instrument is also harder (I don't quite know how to describe it, sounds like some sort of Roland preset though to simulate a pluck, but not really ?( , you have to hear it for yourself) and of course the occasional effect and a small change in the autotune.

From what you described it sounds like good improvements :thumbsup: And the original is catchy, so I'm OK with it :) We need some more succes again after TSAMH and a catchy "easy" tune can provide that ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Cassandra

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 1:20pm

Painfully boring hockey tournament??? WTF

May's-Expedition You are clearly not a hockey person... :) But we Swedish people are like the canadiens.. We love hockey..

I thought exactly the same. Seid bereit in Sweden!! :P :D :D :D Tre Kronor will get hard times with Finnish team!! X( :D :D :D

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 1:25pm

This version is indeed harder. There are synths that sound very deep trancish behind H.P.'s vocals, and during the chorus the instrument is also harder (I don't quite know how to describe it, sounds like some sort of Roland preset though to simulate a pluck, but not really ?( , you have to hear it for yourself) and of course the occasional effect and a small change in the autotune.

From what you described it sounds like good improvements :thumbsup: And the original is catchy, so I'm OK with it :) We need some more succes again after TSAMH and a catchy "easy" tune can provide that ;)
Not quite sure I got the esssence of that plucking sound, its a harder sound for sure though :D
I love the dark synths behind the A part (that's what is in the sample), and I can't wait to hear the actual melody with them. Should be massive!

Also, SOR has many opportunities for remixes. I'm really hoping for some really good remixes on this one, maybe even a large, 9 or 10 track with 3 or so remixes (radio and original of course), extended, club, and the original radio edit.
www.facebook.com/mraudity

Scooterworld

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 1:34pm

Hard synths are always great, so I'm happy to hear they used that sort of sound :thumbsup: I can't wait till tonight to finally hear it :thumbsup:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

aganim

tremble with terror

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 1:40pm

the new SOR sounds improved and the HPV isn't so annoying anymore...
BTW: Do I hear two HPVs in this track? O_o

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 1:41pm

i hope for the hockey tournament to be shown on eurosport then i can watch it, and see how often the song is played :thumbsup:

also now on the official scooter site
SCOOTER deliver the World Championship Sound
"Stuck On Replay" will be the official song for ice hockey 2010 IIHF World Championship.

In May the sound of Scooter will echo through the arenas. The ice hockey teams will be accompanied by the refrain "I got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose - Guess I'm on my way" to reach their goal.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "scootermusicuk" (Feb 9th 2010, 2:00pm)

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 2:15pm

We knew long time ago that the next single will be SOR, so we have nothing to complain about.
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 2:26pm

Pfff... "Stuck on replay" the new single and official hymn. Really? This sucks. The whole track is garbage. How many shitty tracks more do they want to release since "The question..."? This is just painful X(
Yeah, the track is improved, but just a bit. In a whole it sounds almost like the previous version.

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 2:39pm

This is gonna be a small scandal again... I can tell you :P

It's completely OK to cover 'Stuck On You', but with that ripped melody from A.K.A., it's completely pathetic... a "hymn" for such an event should deserve much more effort to be put in.

But whatever, still big congratulations go to the guys :) And I'm looking forward to the B-side!! :D

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 2:56pm

Yes, exactly my thoughts... it's pathetic.

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 3:11pm

My first reaction was a small shock: SOR is one of my least favourites from the album, and that cursed high-pitch is the worst thing they have ever had in a song... Then I listened the sample; I love the reworked sound! The synths on the background are huge. Has the pace been slowed down just a fraction? This sample leaves me waiting for more, the song didn't explode yet, but it was nearing that part! Some lyrics in this, the HP ones, are actually pretty good to an anthem like this! I liked them since I first heard the song, but didn't even think any part of SOR might fit the anthem. Well, they have made their decision...

Yeah, definitely congratulations to Scooter for this. :D Even if the song isn't what I would have chosen -- but as said, I haven't heard it yet, and it's possible it's going to be huge!

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 3:38pm

a "hymn" for such an event should deserve much more effort to be put in.

Like we know everything counts is money for Scooter. They don't did official song because honour, they only do it because they think all hockey fans will buy it and they will get big promotion with help of hockey sport and fans... effort is something for people are still in love with the music and not only with the money!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "www" (Feb 9th 2010, 3:51pm)

Sbetsho

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 3:45pm

I didn't yet heard the sample, but I can already say, that this is again a lazy performance of the guys. Why didn't they created a new song, which would be a lot better for a event like this one here?

Why not another single from the album? They used to release 4 singles from the first album as well, and Mind The Gap and Jumping All Over The World. I love to hear new and improved versions of songs. We can have new songs later.

Scooterworld

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 5:53pm

I listened the sample; I love the reworked sound! The synths on the background are huge. This sample leaves me waiting for more, the song didn't explode yet, but it was nearing that part! Some lyrics in this, the HP ones, are actually pretty good to an anthem like this! I liked them since I first heard the song

The same here after hearing the sample ;) It's a very good improvement, I'm curious about the rest of the track :)

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 5:56pm

Really great anthem, i love it!
exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

Ricky, thanks for 20 years of hardcore! You're the best!

Dr.A.Nus™

The Instant Classic™

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 6:21pm

Must agree a little whit May´s IIHF World Championship of ice hockey is a b-tourney
the olympic game torney and Canada Cup (world cup) are the only two torneys for the national teams worth mention. in the europian version, most of the big pro´s are busy whit NHL but in the olympic and canada cup the are participateing but anyway god promotion for Scooter (if this version turns out to be a god one)

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 6:44pm

I'm not so into hockey, more then into soccer and things like that. But it's great to hear, that the anthem will come from Scooter! :thumbup: Great honor for they guys. But this happening reminds me on that year 1998. I'm not quite certain, but I believe that the track "How Much Is The Fish?" was standing in context with the soccer world championship in that year.
At the moment: Here is enough space for broken dreams! ;( ;( ;(

RobinBoda

I´ve Got Hardstyle In My Veinz!

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 6:52pm

Great news! I love hockey more than any other sports and scooter making the official hymn (or anthem?) for the international hockey tournament is just awesome! At first I thought SOR wouldnt fit but after listening to the sample I became really excited! I think it will be a great song! And while hockeytournaments it can´t get any better :thumbsup:

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 6:54pm

Quoted from "IIHF Website"

For example, SCOOTER will make the IIHF World Championship the theme of its "Under The Radar Over The Top Tour 2010" from March 11 to 20

interesting....

Cold_Shadow

MODO! The Heart Of Hockey

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 7:01pm

Must agree a little whit May´s IIHF World Championship of ice hockey is a b-tourney
the olympic game torney and Canada Cup (world cup) are the only two torneys for the national teams worth mention. in the europian version, most of the big pro´s are busy whit NHL but in the olympic and canada cup the are participateing but anyway god promotion for Scooter (if this version turns out to be a god one)
But Remember, This is the last olympic hockey games for the NHL players to participating in. After this Olympic tournament the NHLPA will stop the "Olympic Break" in NHL.