You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MCSauffreund007

Professional

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 7:04pm

i hope there will be a version without the hpv. it is so f#ucking overused and i fear they will never ever reach again the quality of hpv-songs like ramp and posse. this hpv sounds sooo cheesy....
In the year of the lord 1994,
we conquered the floor....
that was then, THIS IS CHAPTER 4!!!

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 7:08pm

Must agree a little whit May´s IIHF World Championship of ice hockey is a b-tourney
the olympic game torney and Canada Cup (world cup) are the only two torneys for the national teams worth mention. in the europian version, most of the big pro´s are busy whit NHL but in the olympic and canada cup the are participateing but anyway god promotion for Scooter (if this version turns out to be a god one)
But Remember, This is the last olympic hockey games for the NHL players to participating in. After this Olympic tournament the NHLPA will stop the "Olympic Break" in NHL.
Then let´s hope Foppa will lead us true the last "starwars" then :D

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 7:16pm

hockey website has been updated!!!

The official song of the 2010 IIHF World Championship will be "Stuck On Replay", produced in best arena sound. Its catchy refrain "I got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose - Guess I'm on my way" not only encourages fans to sing along, it also symbolizes the attitude that the 16 championship teams will take onto the ice with them. The song is from the latest SCOOTER album "Under The Radar Over The Top" and will be released as a single in March 2010. Album and single will then feature the 2010 IIHF World Championship logo and a notice of the official song.

"SCOOTER’s fast, hard rhythms are perfect for ice hockey,” enthuses Henner Ziegfeld, head of PR in the World Championship organization committee, about the musical coup and adds, “With SCOOTER we will present a top act from Germany for the World Championship that is currently ‘in’ and is a big name in the other countries participating in the World Championship as well. We are aware that SCOOTER can be controversial, but their style is definitely anything but boring and will give the World Championship its own unmistakable sound."

In addition to "Stuck On Replay" other songs from the latest SCOOTER album will be part of the musical warm-up program of the 56 World Championship matches. Additionally, various promotional activities in advance of and during the World Championship will signal the cooperation between SCOOTER and the organizational committee. For example, SCOOTER will make the IIHF World Championship the theme of its "Under The Radar Over The Top Tour 2010" from March 11 to 20, the official song will be a backdrop in a commercial for the World Championship, the song will be integrated into the official World Championship website www.iihfworlds2010.com and SCOOTER’s music already gets fans in the real World Championship rhythm at scheduled DEB and league games. Furthermore, a live performance by SCOOTER at the World Championship opening game in Gelsenkirchen is in the planning stages.

Cold_Shadow

MODO! The Heart Of Hockey

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 7:16pm

Must agree a little whit May´s IIHF World Championship of ice hockey is a b-tourney
the olympic game torney and Canada Cup (world cup) are the only two torneys for the national teams worth mention. in the europian version, most of the big pro´s are busy whit NHL but in the olympic and canada cup the are participateing but anyway god promotion for Scooter (if this version turns out to be a god one)
But Remember, This is the last olympic hockey games for the NHL players to participating in. After this Olympic tournament the NHLPA will stop the "Olympic Break" in NHL.
Then let´s hope Foppa will lead us true the last "starwars" then :D

Oooh Yeah!!! :thumbsup:

We will win the Gold Medal once again :)

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 8:14pm

SCOOTER will make the IIHF World Championship the theme of its "Under The Radar Over The Top Tour 2010" from March 11 to 20.

I wonder how they plan to do that, do we get some ice deco or so ?
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

RobinBoda

I´ve Got Hardstyle In My Veinz!

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 8:24pm

SCOOTER will make the IIHF World Championship the theme of its "Under The Radar Over The Top Tour 2010" from March 11 to 20.

HP dressed as a goalkeeper, rick and michael as icehockeyplayer and the dancers as judges with whistles :D

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 8:29pm

Hockey themed Scooter tour... I never thought I'd hear something like that, but it should be damn interesting :D

The single cover will apparently feature the logo, interesting. I wonder how long they have been in talks about this with Scooter.

Imagine if this gets big enough to be played for the Germans during the Olympics :D
www.facebook.com/mraudity

Scooterworld

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 8:54pm

HP dressed as a goalkeeper, rick and michael as icehockeyplayer and the dancers as judges with whistles :D

Hahaha..... good one :D

The color line arena in Hamburg is an ice hockey arena, so could be interesting there :D
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 9:00pm

Yeah, I wondered that too... :D RobinBoda's ideas are good, though!

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 9:19pm

This is great news!! :)
I can't begin to say how happy I am that SOR will be the next single :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
20 Years of hardcore!

Scooterworld

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 9:23pm

This is great news!! :)
I can't begin to say how happy I am that SOR will be the next single :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You always loved the track, and the new version seems to be a big improvement to the album version... from what I could hear ;)

F. Svensson A.K.A "Fetis"

The Swedish Moose

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 9:34pm

Stuck On Replay as singles and a track for this great event, its can't be better!

Fantastic news! :)

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 9:38pm

I just read it will be released on 12/03 which is the day of the Hamburg concert, it will be great to be able to buy the single in Hamburg on the day its released :thumbsup:
20 Years of hardcore!

Scooterworld

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 9:45pm

I just read it will be released on 12/03 which is the day of the Hamburg concert, it will be great to be able to buy the single in Hamburg on the day its released :thumbsup:

Now that's great news, this will make the release even more special. The single will be sold out in Hamburg that weekend when all the concert fans buy it, so a big succes in the first sales days :thumbup: 8o

Cold_Shadow

MODO! The Heart Of Hockey

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 9:52pm

And for sure they are gonna make a new music video. I wonder if they can get some great hockey players to appear in the video :)

kriszti <3 scooter

Video Game Addict

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 9:57pm

I bet there won't be hockey players...:D
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 10:59pm

Now that's great news, this will make the release even more special. The single will be sold out in Hamburg that weekend when all the concert fans buy it, so a big succes in the first sales days :thumbup: 8o
I am defo sure that I'll buy it ^^ will have some time on my hands before going to the venue :D
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 11:38pm

where did you read that?

sorry just read it on the site, does the tournament really reach 650 million viewers?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "scootermusicuk" (Feb 9th 2010, 11:44pm)

bigswano

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 11:41pm

Wow I wasn't expecting Stuck On Replay.

The sample sounds great though. It's been infinitely improved over the album version. I hope they've made the track a little longer with perhaps a c-part. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing what Scooter do with an extended version, club mix and b-side.

Shadow3k

Professional

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 11:42pm

And for sure they are gonna make a new music video. I wonder if they can get some great hockey players to appear in the video :)
I think there are not more than some hockey scenes in the musicvideo...you know a completly new video would cost money! so they will simply add some scenes or nothing new. that's it ;)
Scooter - Eine Band die sich immer verändert, aber trotzdem immer gleich bleibt!