You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

transcore

Australian Scooter Ambassador.

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 2:27am

I guess this won't be the usual answer people will expect from me but I'm honest about my opinions on Scooter..

I really hate "Stuck On Replay". It's the only song that I skip on UTROTT. And the single version only sounds like it's been made slower.
So yeah, I am not happy about this one bit.

"It's the music we love it's the ultimate sound!"

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 2:46am

I hear you, the chorus is super annoying... But we don't yet know how the rest of the song sounds like! At least they have softened the high-pitch a bit with some effects, which is an improvement.

I hope the mixes won't have the high-pitch chorus. :D

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 9:13am

At least they have softened the high-pitch a bit with some effects, which is an improvement.

That's indeed a huge improvement, it's more pleasent to the ear now... it's not the best song of the album, but I can see it work in the charts because of the earworm factor, so it's a good choice, because after TSAMH we need an earworm to get Scooter back again to the higher areas of the charts. I still am confused why TSAMH did so bad in the charts, but it happened and we can't change it anymore. Now it's up to the new single to get Scooter back again ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 11:24am

Perhaps, but to me this high-pitch part and its melody aren't catchy at all, those parts don't make me want to hear the song again. So I don't know how it could do so well... Well, maybe people like that. :huh:

Scooterworld

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 1:04pm

Perhaps, but to me this high-pitch part and its melody aren't catchy at all, those parts don't make me want to hear the song again. So I don't know how it could do so well... Well, maybe people like that. :huh:

Well, Mark'Oh once covered the same Lionel Richie song and it did quite well as far as I can remember, so whit Scooter it should work too I think ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 1:13pm

Well, Mark'Oh once covered the same Lionel Richie song and it did quite well as far as I can remember, so whit Scooter it should work too I think ;)

Mark Oh got to no10 in Germany with "Stuck on you"

Looking forward to hearing the whole track.

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 2:39pm

They didn't really change it, the chorus voice is still not the best. They had such a opportunity and enough time to change the album version into a real bomby track (with a C-Part and Kamala singing the chorus), but it seems that they haven't really made sth. of it.
Mayebe the should have released "Where the beats..." under tha name "Roll the dice (kings on ice)" ;) - this track would have a better earworm factor even without bigger changes

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 4:33pm

Fantastic promotion for Scooter and we get a new single. :D

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 5:07pm

Yeah, I know, but I can't stand that track either. :D

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 5:53pm

i am excited about the opening show as scooter are performing in front of a sold-out stadium of 76,000 people :thumbsup:

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 6:07pm

:thumbup: Can't wait to see it either.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 6:10pm

Exiting times ahead, and March 12 is only 30 days away :D
" Brilliant! ...I have absolutely no idea what's going on... "

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 6:23pm

yes :thumbup: and the video should come very very soon within a couple of weeks i think

May's-Expedition

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 6:34pm

Bad, Jay. Bad.
And the single version only sounds like it's been made slower.
That's a bit disingenuous.

There's clearly a great deal of alteration detectable from the sample alone. The dualism of the HPV and the trance sounding inclusion clearly demonstrate the tracks much needed amendments. You can't honestly tell me that you genuinely failed to hear that? And given that your liking toward the original composition was less than favourable, these alterations should have been even more noticeable to your well established preconceived notions about its quality.

I hope that by re-listening to the sample, or waiting for access to the entire track, will shatter any lingering doubts you have about its greatness. It's hard to understand how you're unable to feel any shred of excitement about this tracks release. I. on the other hand, am frothing at the mouth with anticipation (an exaggeration!).

:sleeping:

Scooterworld

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 8:08pm

i am excited about the opening show as scooter are performing in front of a sold-out stadium of 76,000 people :thumbsup:

Me too, that show must be great :thumbsup:

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 10:23pm

Nice sample, I prefer this to the album version for sure. And it's released when I am in Hamburg .... excellent!! :thumbsup:

Dave Black

If The Music Is Too Loud,You Are Too Old !

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 12:18am

i couldn't download the sample from www.iihf.com ;(
can anyone upload the sample in uploading sites like rapidshare or 4shared or megaupload ??? :S
youtube is block in my city :S

kelvo

One Love, Two Mouths, One Love, One House

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 12:26am

from what scooterworld said i agree TSAMH wasnt that successful, but it did so far 9 weeks so it has done really well in the lower half of the charts
friday we will see if it can go on for 10 weeks

as for stuck on replay, it certalnlt has the sound that will dominate the chart, and unlike previos versins by other artists, scooter has managed to have it as the official ice hockey tour,

it seems that SOR has had little change, but enouth to make it sound fresh, only time will tell what the rest of the track will sound like
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 5:27am

My guess is they are changing the main synth line to avoid legal issues with DJ Phil Ty... maybe something original to prove the haters wrong :) Those synths in the preview have a lot of potential, I hope we don't get let down.
www.facebook.com/mraudity

Firedancer

Unregistered

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 12:07pm

it would be great to get a super-hit like nessaja, but I doubt it... :rolleyes:

The promo will help, but the most important is how the track will be.... but a 2nd Nessaja succes is possible in my opinion, whit the right track and promo ;)
yeah, but not with Stuck on Replay. Would be nice for those guys, though. Best wishes and stuff. I can't wait the next freakin' super-hit from Scooter, unfortunately I don't like the new stuff as much as the older releases, and I fear, that I'm not the only one. Well, they got the potential, they got the Studio, let's just wait for some serious single. Can't take forever ;-)