Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 11:29

Yeahh, it was a wonderful night!!

After Cologne and Berlin I have to say, that it was the best concert of these three...maybe because it's my hometown, don't know :D
I was at the arena at 12h, maybe a bit early, but the weather was good!

Hehe Almanac (aka ScooterPosseLeipzig haha), really really nice to meet you, had a weird and great time at the concert!! I was soo dead after!!
Thanks and big greetz to all the other posses, great to see Scooterworld and Sandra with her son again!!

And thank you Scooter (+The great Jumpers!!!) for the best tour ever!!!

Wiicked, Scooter is gonna rock the place now and forever!!
...don't take life too seriously!

https://twitter.com/scooterposse

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 11:40

Just woke up after yesterday's wicked show!

The hall was pretty full, I think there were as many people as in Berlin, luckily we were able to get to the first and second rows on the Rick's side. So for short: Tracklist of the show was exactly the same as in Berlin, even the sound was a bit better I think. I was able to hear the Intro and also a bit of Where The Beats... (Have No Name) refrain. Also security guys where pretty cool, smiling occasionally. We could make a pictures with no problems, but one we not able to make the videos. Good to see Sandra and Maddy again. We also saw Scooter after the show for a while, but some basterds (joking ;) ) were able to make it to backstage X( Will post some photos in a while.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• »Scooterworld« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 17:48

It was great to meet so many Scooter posse again. I had great chats in the queue and a super time with Almanac in the Scooterbus, wicked ! :thumbup:
The concert was very good, but it couldn't top Hamburg, but I knew that before, but nevertheless Leipzig was a great night :thumbup:
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 18:45

I'm glad that I could visit at least two concerts from the new tour. It was excellent show with lots of lights, fire and explosions. I hope that some new dates will be on summer. Nice to see you again fans

P.S.: Thanks Maddy for the CD.

:thumbsup:

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 19:02

See the thumbnails from Leipzig. For more photos and enlarged images visit TOURS section of www.scootertechno.net!

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 19:11

Stefan1970

Anfänger

Beruf: Schhreiner

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 19:23

Es war so Hammer geil, mein erstes Konzert von Scooter und ich bin Positiv überrascht. Wir sind heute mogen um 11:45 Uhr Zuhause gewesen.
Ich freue mich schon auf das nächste Konzert und hoffe wir werden uns noch besser kennen lernen, an die wo ich gestern kennen lernte.

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 20:34

So, back @ home.

Es war wieder (wie immer!!!) hammer hammer geil.

Super Trackauswahl
Geile Effekte

Einziger Negativpunkt: Warm Up war schlechte Mukke + Lange Pause zum Hauptact.

Egal - Scooter ist und bleibt die geilste Band der Welt und ich freue mich schon jetzt auf die nächste Tour!

Greetz

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 20:42

Yeahh, it was a wonderful night!!

After Cologne and Berlin I have to say, that it was the best concert of these three...maybe because it's my hometown, don't know :D
I was at the arena at 12h, maybe a bit early, but the weather was good!

Hehe Almanac (aka ScooterPosseLeipzig haha), really really nice to meet you, had a weird and great time at the concert!! I was soo dead after!!
Thanks and big greetz to all the other posses, great to see Scooterworld and Sandra with her son again!!

And thank you Scooter (+The great Jumpers!!!) for the best tour ever!!!

Wiicked, Scooter is gonna rock the place now and forever!!
haha yess, maybe we should be switching names :p

Nice to meet you man!!

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 21:06

Haha :P Next time I have to go with you, seems so be the best :D

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 21:27

Glad to hear it was such a good night!! 8)

The-Flying-Dutchman

unregistriert

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 21:32

I am very very glad you all had a wondeful time, the utrott tour seems to be an unbelievable event in everyones life (at least for the posses here in the forum)

Great to hear Leipzig was soled out. Unbelievable -> Cologne: Soled Out, Hamburg: Soled Out, Raststatt: Soled Out, Munich: Soled Out, Zürich: Soled Out, Leipzig: Soled out. The utrott tour seems to be a very very huge success for scooter!

unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 22:00

Leipzig was very interesting after the concert... people were "Dup Duping" in the streets :D Quite the night!

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 22:12

Leipzig was very interesting after the concert... people were "Dup Duping" in the streets :D Quite the night!

In the tram also :D and na na na na naaaa na... :D

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 22:17

I was once in Bielefeld after a concert with some fans in a bar. Spread all over the bar were some Scooter fanblock tables and when one table started "düpping" the other tables soon followed and the other tables with regular guests just looked at us but said nothing, they were afraid to stop the Scooter düppers :D :D :D

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 22:21

"H.P. Baxter und sein Scooter haben am Sonnabend für eine ausverkaufte Arena in Leipzig gesorgt. Die Nordlichter bewiesen, dass Eurodance auch etwa 100 Jahre nach seiner Erfindung noch immer für eine tolle Party stehen mag – wenn nur genug Bums auf der Bassbox und ein Starkstromanschluss für die Stroboskop-Lichterkette vorhanden sind. Die Fotos von der Show gibt es hier."

http://nachrichten.lvz-online.de/scooter…-906-21117.html

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 22:31

I was once in Bielefeld after a concert with some fans in a bar. Spread all over the bar were some Scooter fanblock tables and when one table started "düpping" the other tables soon followed and the other tables with regular guests just looked at us but said nothing, they were afraid to stop the Scooter düppers :D :D :D
I have a video on my facebook of the dup duping in the trams :)

Ed, I remembered that conversation we had after reading some more complaints on the forum... "Scooter are rubbish but I pay money to get the special edition just to see how terrible it is XD"

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 22:32

Ed, I remembered that conversation we had after reading some more complaints on the forum... "Scooter are rubbish but I pay money to get the special edition just to see how terrible it is XD"

Hahaha...yeah... :D :D :D :D :P

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 22:50

Yeah, I remember too haha :D "the flag is too small" :D :D

Sonntag, 21. März 2010, 23:09

Yeah, I remember too haha :D "the flag is too small" :D :D
"The extra CD is awful but I listen to it anyways, just to see how terrible it is" :D