You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 11:29am

Yeahh, it was a wonderful night!!

After Cologne and Berlin I have to say, that it was the best concert of these three...maybe because it's my hometown, don't know :D
I was at the arena at 12h, maybe a bit early, but the weather was good!

Hehe Almanac (aka ScooterPosseLeipzig haha), really really nice to meet you, had a weird and great time at the concert!! I was soo dead after!!
Thanks and big greetz to all the other posses, great to see Scooterworld and Sandra with her son again!!

And thank you Scooter (+The great Jumpers!!!) for the best tour ever!!!

Wiicked, Scooter is gonna rock the place now and forever!!
exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

Ricky, thanks for 20 years of hardcore! You're the best!

Big J

Unregistered

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 11:40am

Just woke up after yesterday's wicked show!

The hall was pretty full, I think there were as many people as in Berlin, luckily we were able to get to the first and second rows on the Rick's side. So for short: Tracklist of the show was exactly the same as in Berlin, even the sound was a bit better I think. I was able to hear the Intro and also a bit of Where The Beats... (Have No Name) refrain. Also security guys where pretty cool, smiling occasionally. We could make a pictures with no problems, but one we not able to make the videos. Good to see Sandra and Maddy again. We also saw Scooter after the show for a while, but some basterds (joking ;) ) were able to make it to backstage X( Will post some photos in a while.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 5:48pm

It was great to meet so many Scooter posse again. I had great chats in the queue and a super time with Almanac in the Scooterbus, wicked ! :thumbup:
The concert was very good, but it couldn't top Hamburg, but I knew that before, but nevertheless Leipzig was a great night :thumbup:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

boxler

Hot Driver

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 6:45pm

I'm glad that I could visit at least two concerts from the new tour. It was excellent show with lots of lights, fire and explosions. I hope that some new dates will be on summer. Nice to see you again fans

P.S.: Thanks Maddy for the CD.

:thumbsup:

Big J

Unregistered

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 7:02pm

See the thumbnails from Leipzig. For more photos and enlarged images visit TOURS section of www.scootertechno.net!

Scooterworld

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 7:11pm

H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Stefan1970

Beginner

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 7:23pm

Es war so Hammer geil, mein erstes Konzert von Scooter und ich bin Positiv überrascht. Wir sind heute mogen um 11:45 Uhr Zuhause gewesen.
Ich freue mich schon auf das nächste Konzert und hoffe wir werden uns noch besser kennen lernen, an die wo ich gestern kennen lernte.

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 8:34pm

So, back @ home.

Es war wieder (wie immer!!!) hammer hammer geil.

Super Trackauswahl
Geile Effekte

Einziger Negativpunkt: Warm Up war schlechte Mukke + Lange Pause zum Hauptact.

Egal - Scooter ist und bleibt die geilste Band der Welt und ich freue mich schon jetzt auf die nächste Tour!

Greetz

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 8:42pm

Yeahh, it was a wonderful night!!

After Cologne and Berlin I have to say, that it was the best concert of these three...maybe because it's my hometown, don't know :D
I was at the arena at 12h, maybe a bit early, but the weather was good!

Hehe Almanac (aka ScooterPosseLeipzig haha), really really nice to meet you, had a weird and great time at the concert!! I was soo dead after!!
Thanks and big greetz to all the other posses, great to see Scooterworld and Sandra with her son again!!

And thank you Scooter (+The great Jumpers!!!) for the best tour ever!!!

Wiicked, Scooter is gonna rock the place now and forever!!
haha yess, maybe we should be switching names :p

Nice to meet you man!!
www.facebook.com/mraudity

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 9:06pm

Haha :P Next time I have to go with you, seems so be the best :D

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 9:27pm

Glad to hear it was such a good night!! 8)

The-Flying-Dutchman

Unregistered

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 9:32pm

I am very very glad you all had a wondeful time, the utrott tour seems to be an unbelievable event in everyones life (at least for the posses here in the forum)

Great to hear Leipzig was soled out. Unbelievable -> Cologne: Soled Out, Hamburg: Soled Out, Raststatt: Soled Out, Munich: Soled Out, Zürich: Soled Out, Leipzig: Soled out. The utrott tour seems to be a very very huge success for scooter!

unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:00pm

Leipzig was very interesting after the concert... people were "Dup Duping" in the streets :D Quite the night!

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:12pm

Leipzig was very interesting after the concert... people were "Dup Duping" in the streets :D Quite the night!

In the tram also :D and na na na na naaaa na... :D

Scooterworld

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:17pm

I was once in Bielefeld after a concert with some fans in a bar. Spread all over the bar were some Scooter fanblock tables and when one table started "düpping" the other tables soon followed and the other tables with regular guests just looked at us but said nothing, they were afraid to stop the Scooter düppers :D :D :D

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:21pm

"H.P. Baxter und sein Scooter haben am Sonnabend für eine ausverkaufte Arena in Leipzig gesorgt. Die Nordlichter bewiesen, dass Eurodance auch etwa 100 Jahre nach seiner Erfindung noch immer für eine tolle Party stehen mag – wenn nur genug Bums auf der Bassbox und ein Starkstromanschluss für die Stroboskop-Lichterkette vorhanden sind. Die Fotos von der Show gibt es hier."

http://nachrichten.lvz-online.de/scooter…-906-21117.html

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:31pm

I was once in Bielefeld after a concert with some fans in a bar. Spread all over the bar were some Scooter fanblock tables and when one table started "düpping" the other tables soon followed and the other tables with regular guests just looked at us but said nothing, they were afraid to stop the Scooter düppers :D :D :D
I have a video on my facebook of the dup duping in the trams :)

Ed, I remembered that conversation we had after reading some more complaints on the forum... "Scooter are rubbish but I pay money to get the special edition just to see how terrible it is XD"

Scooterworld

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:32pm

Ed, I remembered that conversation we had after reading some more complaints on the forum... "Scooter are rubbish but I pay money to get the special edition just to see how terrible it is XD"

Hahaha...yeah... :D :D :D :D :P

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 10:50pm

Yeah, I remember too haha :D "the flag is too small" :D :D

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Sunday, March 21st 2010, 11:09pm

Yeah, I remember too haha :D "the flag is too small" :D :D
"The extra CD is awful but I listen to it anyways, just to see how terrible it is" :D