You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 10:24pm

Are you Ratty?

So, how did you people react to the mention of new Ratty in the interview the Russian posse had with Scooter? :?:

Quoted

RSP: Ratty's Sunrise (Here I Am) is still rather popular tune at Hard Dance events. Would you like to release something new under the Ratty alias?
Rick: Really? Do they still listen to Sunrise? I'm really glad then. Yes, we will try to please you with new Ratty stuff.

I, for one, got crazy! :D Can't wait to hear it -- whenever it'll be out. It doesn't say when it's due, but I think the chances are we'll see something later this year.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar Ū ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 11:18pm

But the new Ratty won't work that good in the clubs as the original Ratty did, back in the days when nobody knew it was Scooter. But I'm still excited for new releases of this project, and maybe the DJ's have forgotten already it was Scooter and it will work again ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Cold_Shadow

MODO! The Heart Of Hockey

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 11:20pm

So, how did you people react to the mention of new Ratty in the interview the Russian posse had with Scooter? :?:

Quoted

RSP: Ratty's Sunrise (Here I Am) is still rather popular tune at Hard Dance events. Would you like to release something new under the Ratty alias?
Rick: Really? Do they still listen to Sunrise? I'm really glad then. Yes, we will try to please you with new Ratty stuff.

I, for one, got crazy! :D Can't wait to hear it -- whenever it'll be out. It doesn't say when it's due, but I think the chances are we'll see something later this year.

Is'nt this typical "standard answers", for artist's to say??

I don't take this Interview so serious... I will wate for the official announce..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cold_Shadow" (Mar 30th 2010, 11:25pm)

May's-Expedition

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 11:25pm

But the new Ratty won't work that good in the clubs as the original Ratty did, back in the days when nobody knew it was Scooter. But I'm still excited for new releases of this project, and maybe the DJ's have forgotten already it was Scooter and it will work again ;)
Wut? :huh:

Seen as all the fans of Sunrise are now very much aware of the artists responsible for that beautiful tune, why not just release them under Scooter? There's no point whatsoever in pursuing anything under that alias anymore, as their identities have long since been revealed.

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 11:26pm

I don't see it being anything standard saying... ?( If Ratty was over and done with they would have just said so.

Blazkowicz

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 1:13am

Ratty = Axel Coon. Sorry, but this was a project from Axel with a touch from Rick.

They should quit the idea and create instead a new project.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Blazkowicz" (Mar 31st 2010, 6:54pm)

Xer

Master

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 5:46pm

The issue with Ratty name as it known by DJs can easily be overriden with just inventing another alias,they can even use "Catty" from where I stand as long as they storm the charts and blow the DJs' minds and ears with another great track like sunrise.

Axel Coon respect aside, I think Michael honestly earned his chance at making fun at all the DJs with a mega-tune that Scooter and Michael as a part of them are behind it.

There's a good chance like Ed said that DJs have forgotten about it by now,because I just caught myself on the fact that even I don't remember in what year exactly it came out,and I consider myself quite the fan...
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 8:04pm

I agree with May's-Expedition. If they wanted to release more Ratty-stuff in the future, there would be no point in revealing themselves as the men behind Ratty. They knew back then what the dj's and artists was thinking about them, so revealing who Ratty were, would in any case put a stop to the use of that alias.

But Ed has a point. Maybe there is a chance that some of the dj's don't remember it.
But I wouldn't count on it.
- Bring the noise! -

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 9:57pm

I don't think they're aiming for huge financial success with Ratty... It doesn't matter at all if people remember it's Scooter behind Ratty. I think it's just for fun and to show what they can do, and to point out the pointless prejudices some djs have of Scooter. And anyway, one never knows how some track will do, maybe people will go "yeah, Ratty, those were good times -- hey dj, play that new Ratty tune!" and demand rotation for the track.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 10:02pm

Yeah, that's true. But nowadays it would be unusual for them to release something without the intention of getting good charts :P
- Bring the noise! -

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 10:18pm

to answer the question in the topic title: yes, I am Ratty :P
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 11:14am

If there will be some new Ratty songs, I hope it will be with the "original" members, H.P, Rick & Axel ;)
Scooter is part of Ratty but it's not the same project so why including Michael to this one ?

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 3:15pm

We don't know if Michael will be on it, although I admit it's likely, probably because he's the third member and this project is closely related to Scooter. But it would be awesome if they got Axel for the project...

Blazkowicz

Unregistered

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 3:45pm

This isn't a april joke - I had really this night a quick chat with Axel and when I told him, that Scooter will maybe do a new Ratty song, he said: "What cheek to do a new Ratty without me :) "

Friday, April 2nd 2010, 1:04pm

to answer the question in the topic title: yes, I am Ratty :P

...by way of a joke... No Bjarke, itīs me :P

Joking aside... I like the Ratty song very much. If itīs Axelīs work only than I really hope he can produce something like that again.
"Here I aaaam.... waiting for yooouuuu.... " :love: :)
____________________________________________________________________________________
You know what?
I don't know either!