You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

May

Unregistered

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:20pm

You're among the four that have complained about this CD not featuring the entire concert... Go figure.

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:31pm

I really can't wait - onlt 2 weeks to go!! :) :D
20 Years of hardcore!

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 10:05pm

me too, it's going by so quickly!!! :D

MICKER

Trainee

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 10:41pm

I'll rip the concert from DVD :) and that's all. The CD I will buy - for the collection. Hope there will be great photos in the booklet. :rolleyes:

Almanac, on what track H.P. forgot his words? maybe TQIWITQ? (In Moscow he forgot the words exactly on this track :D )
I'm scooter fan since how much is the fish.

http://www.facebook.com/mike.malchevsky

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 11:07pm

he seemed to forget the words during Posse :P
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Dave Black

If The Music Is Too Loud,You Are Too Old !

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 11:22pm

i like tracklist :thumbsup: can't wait for cd/dvd/Blu Ray :D

kelvo

Middle Fingers In The Air

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 11:42pm

not to bad on the cutting font, they would have to keep the new stuff due to the tour being UTROTT/4th chapter related,
for me its a shame fire was cut, but no big loss, i cant see a track there they could have cut instead, i knew the medley would go-whats the point of having a instamental live, i also wish CMM/FTM was left on, but something had to go

also like i said they had to keep the new ones, and its not logical to remove the big hits like one/fish/nessaja/weekend and maria, there like signature tunes now
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 4:56am

I'll rip the concert from DVD :) and that's all. The CD I will buy - for the collection. Hope there will be great photos in the booklet. :rolleyes:

Almanac, on what track H.P. forgot his words? maybe TQIWITQ? (In Moscow he forgot the words exactly on this track :D )
He didn't forget the words, he just occasionally gets breathless but from the Hamburg videos he looks like he did great :D

Maybe he lost a word or two in JAOTW, but who can blame him ;), thats a hard song to sing :D

aganim

tremble with terror

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 1:42pm

Maybe he lost a word or two in JAOTW, but who can blame him ;), thats a hard song to sing :D

He lost a bunch of words in posse (i need you on the floor)
or he decided to change some shouts...
and as always:
hes out of breath in JAOTW but managed to do a better than f.e. like the clubland show in manchester
F#CK FOREVER

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 3:29pm

I don't like that they cut the Clic Clac/Scarborough reloaded-as it is,like Kelvo said is a UTROTT tour-thus those 2 had to be in the DVD and only a year ago we had Jump that Rock and FTM and Call Me Manana on JAOTW DVD,so I don't mind them being cut,in fact the last 2 we have them on every DVD,so Clic Clac/Scarborough would have made this DVD much more special also because they don't play often B-Sides like Scarborough on live tours and also because everybody said that Clic Clac sounds awesome in live performance.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Cassandra

Unregistered

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 3:32pm

But aren't they on the DVD? Correct me if I'm wrong but I understood that Clic clac/Scarborough are on the DVD but not on the CD but that WTB is the only track that ain't released at all.

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 3:58pm

Yes, I meant the CD,because you don't always have an available DVD near you when you want to hear it in the car or in a room with no DVD or TV there.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Cassandra

Unregistered

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 4:03pm

Ok, I just understood wrong your previous post. ;) Yes, they aren't on the CD but you can download the WEB version. They are there.

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 4:05pm

But not everybody buys both the CD and the DVD and the web release. One doesn't have to buy/go through all 3 releases just to own the entire live concert as a whole.It's kind of a messed up release to go through all this trouble of ripping the MP3 out of DVD and download from another source more songs to complete the release.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xer" (Apr 23rd 2010, 4:12pm)

Cassandra

Unregistered

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 4:17pm

I know. I'm also very disappointed... :S

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 4:32pm

Why's that ? Almost all bands cut tracks from concerts, to make them fit on a CD, and I'm sure many bands also cut tracks for their DVD releases, so I don't see what's the problem really ;) And as download one can get everything as MP3, and in fact download is nowedays more important for the music industry than a physical CD, the CD is more a thing for collectors and people like me that like to have physical releases ;) But if you are for example a random fan, you buy the download version only, and you have all tracks. ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 4:34pm

Well I was speaking also from a collector's point of view ;)
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Cassandra

Unregistered

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 4:38pm

Why's that ? Almost all bands cut tracks from concerts, to make them fit on a CD, and I'm sure many bands also cut tracks for their DVD releases, so I don't see what's the problem really ;) And as download one can get everything as MP3, and in fact download is nowedays more important for the music industry than a physical CD, the CD is more a thing for collectors and people like me that like to have physical releases ;) But if you are for example a random fan, you buy the download version only, and you have all tracks. ;)

But some bands also release some version with all the tracks. ;) There could be some "cheaper" version on one CD but also there should be the full version of the concert available. And as I've said before my disappointment has grown with time. It's not all based on this one release. But you already know it Ed so no more about it here. ;)

And I am a random fan enough just to download but there is still one track missing.

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 11:09am

Endlich ist call me maniana auch wieder mal drauf:-)

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 12:16pm

Endlich ist call me maniana auch wieder mal drauf:-)
Call Me Manana ist nicht auf der CD mit drauf, sondern nur auf der Web Version ;)
________________________________________________________________________________________
Love's the funeral of hearts
and an ode for cruelty,
when angels cry blood
on flowers of evil in bloom