You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Frontliner

hardstyle\jumpstyle\hardcore

Tuesday, July 27th 2010, 7:44pm

It's really cool album! I was very surprised, when I knew that there were two singles from it (i'm listening Scooter not so long time - two years) ! Besides, in my opinion LUT isn't so potential single, like, for example, The United Vibe or SA!
By the way, I don't like even BTC as a single ;) Bigroom Remix on it is really cool, but the song in common is not single for me... UV, SA and, may be, IB, yeeeeeeaaa!! :D
Of course I'd like (and , as I can see, it's not only my wish) to listen some tracks from this album live ! But guys don't like to play songs from it at all... It is sad for me :)

Traxx

- brain not found -

Friday, July 30th 2010, 1:53pm

It's really cool album! I was very surprised, when I knew that there were two singles from it (i'm listening Scooter not so long time - two years) ! Besides, in my opinion LUT isn't so potential single, like, for example, The United Vibe or SA!
By the way, I don't like even BTC as a single ;) Bigroom Remix on it is really cool, but the song in common is not single for me... UV, SA and, may be, IB, yeeeeeeaaa!! :D
Of course I'd like (and , as I can see, it's not only my wish) to listen some tracks from this album live ! But guys don't like to play songs from it at all... It is sad for me :)
I love The United Vibe and TSTKE, those would have been much better choices than BTC and LUT.
- Bring the noise! -

Frontliner

Friday, July 30th 2010, 7:49pm

I love The United Vibe and TSTKE

I have noticed that many people here fint TSTKE more than just "a track from Scooter" and tell that it was a potential single... well, what about me - the melody was better played in JH , I think. Can't understand such success of TSTKE :)

kriszti @ scooter

Video Game Addict

Friday, July 30th 2010, 8:21pm

I think the melody is great - but it's not the only thing I like :D It's in my top 5 Scooter tracks.
I like the style of the whole track. 8) I mean, HP's shouts fit the rhythm very well and with the co-operation of Jimmy Pop it could have been a no.15 hit or so which is a good position. With the single release of this track, TUAO could be more successful.
So, we can loudly confirm that Scooter simply chose a bad track as a single. ;)
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

Frontliner

Friday, July 30th 2010, 9:48pm

With the single release of this track, TUAO could be more successful.
So, we can loudly confirm that Scooter simply chose a bad track as a single. ;)

Yes, I can say more - every different track from TUAO could be a nice single except LUT and BTC ! :D
But I know some people, who really likes Cow... It proves that Scooter is truely disserent band.

kelvo

I Reach My Fate At The Gates, God Says Shotta You Was Great

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 1:23am

behind the cow aint too bad and i like lass uns tanzen, it grew on me over time,
i remeber some interview, the one from the dvd, scooter seem to have chose BTC for its new introduction of a rap part in a dance track (yet again another creation from scooter), i think the whole fat man scoop added the single facter to this track which is why it was chose, kinda for a different kind of track with scooter style, unfortantly it didnt do so well so an average track,

lass uns tanzen may have been chose for two reasons, hp likes this track so that could be one reason for a release, also it was yet again another risk by scooter to see if it would pay off, a house track in german, very basic and effctive if you like it, kinda lacks energy, but i like it, again it didnt go well, people wanted scooter energy back and scooter delivered, TQIWITQ took scooter back to the top and more followed
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Almanac

Junglist Soldier

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 1:28am

I think Lass Uns Tanzen was the second most "dance" track on TUAO, so that is why they chose it :thumbup:
www.facebook.com/mraudity

kelvo

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 1:30am

yeah me too, but you can see the way scooter tried something different here, i think it was a good choise, shame it wernt so succesfull, i wonder if the zany remix imspired the jumpstyle era

Frontliner

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 10:52am

hp likes this track so that could be one reason for a release

H.P. said on Cought By The Radar about every track from UTROTT that he "really likes this tune!", so every song should be a single? :D

I like LUT too, but I really think that it isn't a single-work... It's not Scooter-ravestyle :) As an experiment - yes, it was cool. But it is only "song from TUAO" for me, nothing especial :)

PrinceofCologne

Master of Rave

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 5:31pm

he censorship did cut the video of LASS US TANZEN!
so no ficken anymore it destroys the track!
the track was good idea but the wrong SOUND! More harder and more happy would be better!
The Rick, the Ferris, and MC H.P. = Scooter

http://videobam.com/qImaw#

kelvo

Sunday, August 1st 2010, 12:14am

i like LUT, and yeah the day version is just so bad, why stick it on UTROTT