You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 4:11pm

Open links in new tabs

Hello,

Would it be possible to change the forum to open links in new tabs? This way I don't have to manually do it or accidentally leave the forum every time a link is clicked.

Many thanks :)

FLooDy ice

Professional

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 7:07pm

:huh: You want all the forum links to open in new tabs or didn't I understand what you say? 8| 8| That would totally suck. You can open new tabs by clicking the "scroll" button instead of clicking the left button of mouse. It's pretty handy.

Monday, September 20th 2010, 12:01am

I mean when people post links to other websites, I click them and forget to right click and open in a new tab, so I leave the forum and go to another page.

Most other forums and sites have this function, I'm not talking about forum navigation, don't worry ;)

FLooDy ice

Professional

Monday, September 20th 2010, 6:37am

Ah, I understand now. Yeah, that would be good. But you still don't have to right click and choose to open in new tab. The "scroll" button is the best solution. ;)