You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 9:35pm

It looks really bad in Russia at the moment with the fires and hot temperatures, I feel for you guys out there

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 6:53am

It looks really bad in Russia at the moment with the fires and hot temperatures, I feel for you guys out there

I agree - I have just been in las Vegas with similar temperatures, but all the hotels are air conditioned so it's good to sleep, and the fires sound really scary .... Hope things return to normal son
20 Years of hardcore!

Blazkowicz

Unregistered

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 6:17pm

Oh, and it's raining again
Loud on your car like, bullets on tin
Oh, and its raining again
Open the door and pulling me in

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 3:16pm

ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 3:29pm

Oh, and here's the video that was shot by me on 07.08.2010: http://vimeo.com/14115799
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

The Ejaculator

Fat Bastard

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 4:34pm

Brrrrr.... Feck it. In a minute I'm going out to the garden to burn a load of old tyres and aerosol cans, and see if I can get global warming kickstarted again.
No! No! No fücking No!

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.

May<3

Unregistered

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 5:13pm

Lol! :D Yes, yes and yes.

About 14 inches of snow has settled here over the past few days. It's an absolute nightmare for everyone! And I can safely say that it's definitely the most snow I've ever seen settle in all my 20 years of existence. Then again I have lived in the South of England for most of my life - now I'm residing in the North.

Although it is certainly beautiful to look at when in warmth of your home.

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 5:25pm

I've came to the point, already years ago, that I hate snow. I hate winter. But that's most likely because the typical winter here the last 8 years have been little snow, which have turned to f*cking slippy ice by the rain after some days.
A process which is repeated at least once a week.

This winter is no exception, except being much colder than earlier winters. This have also lead to no rain, although the snow still turns to ice by the help of enough traffic and walking...
- moments lost and time remains -

The Ejaculator

Fat Bastard

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 5:33pm

My gas boiler has been broken down for 10 days now. No heating or hot water. Not overly impressed shall we say. Even less so the wife and kids. Lets hope the part being fitted on Monday (As long as it doesn't snow so the plumber can cancel again) repairs it otherwise I may as well start sleeping in the freezer to keep warm. I'm looking forward to the nice warm queue in Stuttgart.
No! No! No fücking No!

kriszti @ scooter

2009 & still on the case

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 6:12pm

It's cold, very cold. In the last 2 years there was much more snow than before, and it's not good. I go to school by bike every day, and it's more and more difficult...I hate when I have to go to school on foot, so my dad takes me to school if streets are too slippy. But I still like going by bike the most...:wacko:
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

kelvo

The Cherries Are Not Important!!!

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 2:11am

remeber the origin of this topic :D , so hot now so cold
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

transcore

Australian Scooter Ambassador.

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 6:57am

Here in Melbourne our weather is always very unpredictable. The other day it was forecasted thunder and showers. It hailed and thundered with lightning for around an hour and then the sun was out and it became a hot 35 degrees.

Today at work it was 41 degrees in the bakery.

It's only gonna get hotter :(
They used to shout my name, now they whisper it.

May<3

Unregistered

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 12:23pm

It's only gonna get hotter
I would gladly swap our cold and snowy weather for your oven baked pressure cooker conditions.

You wanna know the worst part of all this? The postal service in much of the UK has been frequently delayed. The snow is so disruptive that no one can literally get in or out to deliver our mail. A bike wouldn't last a few minutes in the snow - it's just far too deep at the minute and the ice would make things even more problematic. Apparently the ice is gonna dominate in the next few days too.... Again, this'll be a problem. I wouldn't normally care but I've been waiting for like a batch of CD's that were dispatched like a week ago that haven't been able to make it because of all this. I've also missed like several appointments! One with college and the other with my GP about 10 minutes away from me. My life can't get any worse.

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 2:23pm

I prefer snow and low temperatures to that bloody hell we had in summer.
ScooterPlanet.ru

The Ejaculator

Fat Bastard

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 3:16pm

Give me heat any day of the week!
No! No! No fücking No!

USA_Scooter

It's going to be a looong summer :'(

• "USA_Scooter" started this thread

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 9:49pm

It went from searingly hot last summer, to now we have blizzard conditions here, and it's the worst blizzard since 1967! The weather had been very bipolar these seasons :( Although I love snow, this blizzard would be 110% better if there were some mountains around here!! :)
<3 Scooter xoxo :love:
Encore hardcore rock me down to the floor

WickedScooterGirl

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 10:32pm

It went from searingly hot last summer, to now we have blizzard conditions here, and it's the worst blizzard since 1967!
Idk which part of the US you live in, but in michigan we got hammered! We got like 10in of snow and the upper area got like 15. Rofl

USA_Scooter

It's going to be a looong summer :'(

• "USA_Scooter" started this thread

Friday, February 4th 2011, 1:26am

I live in the Midwest, and yes the snowfall was EPIC. 22"+ in most areas, because we had snow from the Blizzard, as well as lake effect snow from Lake Michigan. It's pretty cool and crazy at the same time. I mean, walls and walls of snow everywhere. And all the pictures people took are so crazy! It's surreal!
<3 Scooter xoxo :love:
Encore hardcore rock me down to the floor

Friday, February 4th 2011, 10:54am

Still, here very cold weather, which I don't like it.

kelvo

The Cherries Are Not Important!!!

Saturday, February 5th 2011, 2:18am

we got gale force winds in the uk
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH