You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 9:50am

X-Team - Scooter Mania

X-Team - Analogy Energy [Psy Core Records]

X-Team is Russian producer Larichev Alexander (born in Moscow) who releases 'Analogy Energy' as the latest digital release on PsyCore Records. This full on EP of psychedelic trance glides you into an audio journey as 'Analogy Energy' graces you with a finesse of groovy bass lines full of funk ní soul, touched with a helping hand of melodic breakdowns infused with clever use of vox, samples and maximised leads that makes your body want to get onto the trance floor and glide deeper within 'Analogy Energy' groove.
Each track compliments the next as X-Team takes you on a magical voyage through the psychedelic streets of 'Analogy Energy' 4 track EP finishing with Scooter Mania Soundís, that will seriously want you to push those sound systems louder!
X-Team 'Analogy Energy' is a beautiful audio crafted release full of surprise full on psy trance that just goes to show a Rampage can be a good thing!

Tracklist:

1. X-Team - Analogy Energy
2. X-Team - Deep Sight
3. X-Team - My Name Is Subsider
4. X-Team - Scooter Mania

Release Date: 11/1/2011

So it's another psytrance tribute to Scooter (remember Black & White - Hyper Tribute?), but this time from a less-known artist, in fact, I think it's his first official release. And it's basically a remix of "Fire". Available as digital download only. I thought that collectors should know this ;)

Samples & Info: http://www.psycore.eu/modules.php?name=N…=article&sid=89

btw. I didn't know where to put this topic but I've noticed before that all new releases (whether it's remix or Scooter's "own" work) are put here (in the newest "Releases" section, that is), so if this is the wrong section, feel free to move it where it belongs, of course.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ģ ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 12:12pm

Thanks for the tip ;) I checked the track, great one ;) One can hear the ful track on this site, wow :thumbup:
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Scooterworld" (Feb 9th 2011, 12:22pm)

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 2:24pm

also contains small part of "Weekend" chorus...

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 2:50pm

It's cool. :thumbup: Always nice to hear stuff like this.

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 9:15am

Nice track :)
I just don't like the over-pitched Weekend chorus ;)

kelvo

I Reach My Fate At The Gates, God Says Shotta You Was Great

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 2:57am

i hate these remixes
i dont find a lot of remixes all that good to be honest,
i prefered some of the older ones
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH