You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 7:32pm

Would be awesome to get a well-made happy hardcore album in 2011 (or 2012). Can't imagine him hiring HP to do vocals, so either he'll have some guest vocalists, himself, or instrumentals. Either way I'm very interested in this one. :thumbup:

Traxx

- brain not found -

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 8:28pm

He sang himself on his solo songs, so I think he'd at least do some vocals himself.
About happy hardcore, the question is if it can be successful for him, style wise.
" Brilliant! ...I have absolutely no idea what's going on... "

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 9:19pm

I'm definately curious of the sound of his new track 8) Would be great to have some 90s vibe back I would say :)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 10:05pm

I'm definately curious of the sound of his new track 8) Would be great to have some 90s vibe back I would say :)
He's talking rubbish, we'll never get a song of him. I don't believe that.
btw, imo he isn't a good musician as well.
exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

Ricky, thanks for 20 years of hardcore! You're the best!

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 11:59pm

I think he's right to complain about Scooter stealing one of his track...EXCEPT HE'S NINE YEARS LATE ! Seriously, why the fukc did he wait so long before issuing a claim ? That's pointless.
He shouldn't lose his time complaining about an old Scooter song that he says was his. He'd better make new happy hardcore stuff as soon as possible !

Concerning his views about the inferno : well we have to admit there was nothing new brought there, no big surprise, no show tour de force like they used to do during the Jay days...but still, that's useless for him to bitsch about that. Actually, that's not his business.

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:00am

I wish him success with his music, but he really needs to let go of the past and his bitterness and embrace the future.
(goodbye to the past hello to the future .......)
But at the end of the day Scooter is H.P. Rick, Jens and a third ( or fouth ) member, if it was anything else Scooter would not still be us :) The first chapter was the beginning of something great, but it has continued many years since then :)

And I still don't think Facebook is the right place for this, it's a private or legal matter, not a Facebook thing
20 Years of hardcore!

Sandra

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:08am

Oh ...one more thing, I was at the Inferno ( don't know if Ferris was, if not don't know how he can judge it) and I have to say it was pretty f.cking good from where I was, I have seen a fair few concerts in my life, and this was the best of the best!
I feel sad that Ferris, who as a founder member of the band I love so much I had so much respect for, feels he must make these emotive Facebook statements instead of dealing with things in a more dignified way :(
20 Years of hardcore!

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:42am

Maybe he watched the live stream via bild.de :P
" Brilliant! ...I have absolutely no idea what's going on... "

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 9:02am

Maybe he watched the live stream via bild.de :P

Haha, I doubt he would pay to see Scooter. So more likely he saw a few vids on Youtube and thought "Hey, what a short concert" , because not all performances of the Inferno are on Youtube :D
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

djgerryk

MAKE SOME NOISE!

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 4:12pm

hi can someone please explain what this ferris stuff is about, if ferris left in 98 and nessja was released on 02 how has ferris produced it?

Le-Rav

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 5:41pm

Lächerlich, so etwas öffentlich auszutragen...

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 5:53pm

hi can someone please explain what this ferris stuff is about, if ferris left in 98 and nessja was released on 02 how has ferris produced it?
He has not produced it, he's talking rubbish. He's a poor and jealous guy.
To spread that lies on the internet (facebook) says all about him.
exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

Ricky, thanks for 20 years of hardcore! You're the best!

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 5:54pm

Ferris the drama queen... I admired him a lot in the past, but not anymore...
disregard sleep - acquire tea

ROCHEN

caffeine addict

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 6:28pm

i have absolutely no doubts that he tells the truth bout nessaja! f## off to all his haters !!
#yesThisIsDawg

Thunderstruck

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 7:25pm

i have absolutely no doubts that he tells the truth bout nessaja! f## off to all his haters !!
+1

I found also a source who confirmed this:

Quoted from "technobase.fm"

Die 3 Global Players sind so gesehen ein neues Projekt innerhalb der elektronischen Musik, doch die Artisten hinter diesem Projektnamen sind wohl alles andere als neu im Musikbusiness. Mit Ferris Bueller und Kai Panschow sind zwei der drei Artists bspw. schon sehr lange im Musikgeschäft tätig und beide waren Gründer der Nuturn Entertainment Group, welche u.a an der Produktion des Scooter-Hits "Nessaja" beteiligt war, die ja bekanntlich einschlug, wie eine Bombe. Die Mitarbeit an einer Scooter-Scheibe kam hier auch nicht durch Zufall zustande, denn: Ferris Bueller ist der jüngere Cousin von H.P. Baxxter, DER Scooter-Stimme und somit war der Erfolg mehr oder weniger schon durch das Blut möglich. Nachdem Ferris selbst auch kurze Zeit ein Teil von Scooter war, ging er eigene Wege und Nutun wurde gegründet. Die dritte Person hinter den 3 Global Players ist niemand geringeres als Axel Coon, der zuletzt durch seine Single "Promise Me" und weitere Remixe auf sich aufmerksam machen konnte.[....]
http://www.tbgaming.de/news/6257-vinyl-v…alenderwoche-30

ROCHEN

caffeine addict

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 7:53pm

ist wohl zugleich als bestätigung der gründung des neuen trios zu verstehen ?!
#yesThisIsDawg

Alucard

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 8:00pm

Was the 3am mix from Nessaja the version from Ferris and Co.? Possible?

Thunderstruck

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 9:40pm

@ROCHEN: 3 Global Players war von 2008. Das Projekt wird es so nicht mehr geben, Gründe habe ich von Axel mal erzählt bekommen, sage aber weiter dazu nichts.

@Alucard: I think so. It was first released as Funky Divas on Storm Records. 2 months later, Kontor did buy the track and sell it under the name 3 A.M.

Sandra

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 1:19am

Ferris the drama queen... I admired him a lot in the past, but not anymore...

I tend to agree, he told me about Nessaja a while ago, and to be honest as I was not involved I can't give a definitive opinion, and I have only heard oniodide of the story, but if what he says is true it should persue it in the right way, it's all the late night / early morning outbursts that have caused me to loose respect, it's the sort of thing you expect after a schoolyard argument to be honest, not how I would expect someone with a real grievance to behave, it's totally undignified.
I also find it sad that he allows it to eat away and obviously affect his life so that he needs to do this. If what he says is true then he should peruse it legally not "trial by Facebook"; maybe he should also try to let go of the bitterness - let's face it sh1t happens in life, to most people in varying degrees (and I am not agreeing or disagreeing with what he says, I don't have that knowledge), but if sh1t does happen you have two choices, get over it, or not! people recover from far worse things without years of bitterness and hate.
Ferris - if you want to have a dispute with Scooter why not do it through the courts, not on Facebook; on Facebook it will only ever be a one sided case, because I doubt Scooter / Kontor would ever be drawn into a totally inappropriate and undignified public argument. I wish you success withnyour future musical career, but don't try to say it's the real scooter sound, you need to move on and create something new that is yours, not dwell in the past
20 Years of hardcore!

kelvo

One Love, Two Mouths, One Love, One House

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 1:31am

so if kontor brought it, that would mean it was sold on, so technically ferris has no legs to stand on, he would have lost all rights to that track if this is the case

it is also clear to me that ferris has his own personal vendetta on scooter since 98, he has had years to do something and has'nt, why only now,
to me this all stemmed up when scooter made their 2008 comeback if you will,

and it also seems to me that every time scooter do something, he does too,
a new album, good for some fans, however, he will never get a sound as good as the 1st chapter was/is today, its impossible to make a sound like that today, it wont go right,

also it looks to me that ferris is actually jealous of the inferno, sounds like he wishes he was their on stage,
and i can now say that he has likely just announced the dvd release for us
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH