You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar Ū ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Sunday, September 5th 2010, 10:57pm

I voted for: "cover from a very great building..like utrott! ". I love the cover of UTROTT, so hope again for some great building or built object. But as many say, it depends on the album title and the tracks atmosphere. But there can always be found a fitting building to every subject ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Sunday, September 5th 2010, 11:56pm

I really did like the classy look of UTROTT... but I think maybe HP in his fashion clothing with the band somewhere really cool... maybe Ibiza or somewhere tropical :D

Tuesday, September 7th 2010, 11:22am

I'd love simple and at the same time rough artwork in a style similar to the artwork found in BTTHJ

Well put -- exactly what I was thinking of but not clearly enough to write it down.

I think with some Scooter albums the photography reflects the album well, and with some others it doesn't as much. I'd need more thinking and eyeing the covers to know for sure. But anyway, if the photographer is good enough he/she can produce images with a large aesthic impression even if the subjects are in normal settings and in normal clothes. It could be interesting to see that, now when I think of it: pictures taken inside their very studio, the guys in their normal wear, black and white photographs with large (not knowing the photography terms here) scale of "colours", from the deepest black to whitest... white. HP leaning to a wall, smoke from his cigarette leaving a trail in the air. Rick sitting in front of a rack of synthesizers, looking preoccupied. Mike sitting on the couch near the aquarium, looking slightly gloomy as he often is in pictures.

thanks. I love the artwork that most clearly reflects what the music is all about. The artwork of Sheffield is also excellent in this respect. My biggest wish is booklet pictures of the band (wearing "simple" clothes) in an industrial plant, train station or office building of sorts - as seen in BTTHJ and WBTN-era photos, then the track lyrics (as always lol) and maybe a concert shot or two.

it's not that I don't like the artwork in UTROTT for instance. Scooter-ish music is just not the kind of thing that comes to my mind when seeing three guys in suits, I think more of a "traditional" pop band.
disregard sleep - acquire tea

peter scotland

Professional

Sunday, September 12th 2010, 5:17pm

stadium celtic or auto scooter baxxter or dodgems party!! it's funny

stadium celtic park!! or scooter photo scooter baxxter mecanique funny or dodgems photography party!! the happy raving dodgems party ;)

kelvo

Middle Fingers In The Air

Monday, September 13th 2010, 12:56am

whatever chosen it will good
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

peter scotland

Professional

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 1:39pm

I see the album with a picture of michael, rick, a woman and hp was quoted yawning before a vodka redbull) Women
would be the beginning of a new 5 th chapter 4 members

a picture that looks like the Pet Shop Boys cover of their album (Actually)

Franz

Master

• "Franz" started this thread

Occupation: ITs NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITs MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 12:06pm

so IT LOOK LIKE ITīL BE a ALBUM COVER WITHOUT ANY PICS
TODAY
TODAY
TODAY

kelvo

Middle Fingers In The Air

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 11:55pm

not necessarily, the album pic which was found on wetbild has now been removed, as first thought, the pic we know is likely not the final one
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Franz

Master

• "Franz" started this thread

Occupation: ITs NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITs MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 2:54am

so long time to know this, hope the pics are great then!!
TODAY
TODAY
TODAY