You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kris

Trainee

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 6:26pm

my album came this morning and i've played it all day. I absolutely love it :D :D i wasnt sure after the sound clips but the full songs, brilliant. Different style again, but isn't that a common occurence with Scooter??

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 7:05pm

You don't have a valid opinion as no famous music acts have ever come from your country? comment. What kind of argument is that?

I'm saying that because the UK has such a diverse music scene we can kinda tell what's in and what's out, not what i think is in or out, but the scene itself. Eastern Europe is famous for bringing music to Eastern Europe and nowhere else. GTA's music is good and maybe in the 90's he's be signed. But its not a popular style anymore. And yes, Scooter made something with a modern touch but GTA hasn't. Its still 90's trance. He's not an expert in the field of music, neither am I. But at least I can look at things without the rose-tinited glasses.

djgerryk

MAKE SOME NOISE!

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 7:45pm

the album was better than i expected,after hearing the short samples from the teasers,i wasnt to sure i would like it because i'm not a big fan of dubstep,but after listing to the album today,i love it, mashuaia is one of my favourite tracks from the album,the album was an unexpected surprise also 'suck my megamix' is fantasic,and am looking forward to watching the inferno tonight :)

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 9:15pm

I'm saying that because the UK has such a diverse music scene we can kinda tell what's in and what's out, not what i think is in or out, but the scene itself. Eastern Europe is famous for bringing music to Eastern Europe and nowhere else. GTA's music is good and maybe in the 90's he's be signed. But its not a popular style anymore. And yes, Scooter made something with a modern touch but GTA hasn't. Its still 90's trance. He's not an expert in the field of music, neither am I. But at least I can look at things without the rose-tinited glasses.

As I already said: anyone from any country can be familiar with virtually all the genres that exist as well as with current musical trends. That’s not about a diverse music scene on a national level (which of course can be somewhere more diverse than elswhere), that’s just about a general musical overview of a particular individual. So an opinion about music from a person from Africa, if he has this general overview, is equal to that of a person from Britain. I think it would be equal even if the person didn’t have such an overview, after all, in music, we’re talking only about tastes which are 100% subjective and you can’t really say that this opinion is objectively better than the other. If someone doesn’t like some musical style, even if it’s at the time the most popular and modern trend on the musical scene, it’s an equally valid opinion as the opinion of the majority of people who like it. He might not be able to decide what is in and what’s not popular and modern, but he can still make judgments whether he likes it or not and it will be a valid opinion. Music isn’t made for some „scene” that consists of producers, artists and labels, but for ordinary people who are made out flesh and bones. Furthermore, in either case, it’s utterly irrelevant whether he person comes from a country with a worldwide famous musical act. That’s just completely pointless in this matter. That’s what my previous comment was about - not about GTA, but the universal equality and validity in musical opinions – even GTA’s, although, to be honest, I think he’s mostly just trolling… :P

And btw, as i also already said, the fact that for example Eastern Europe (or Africa, Japan, China atc.) isn't exporting almost any popular musicians to the rest of the Globe is in many ways really just a product of economico-political power relations, with the rich and powerful western countries using their influence to shape the look of the contemporary music and decide on which artists will be played and supported.

RobinBoda

I´ve Got Hardstyle In My Veinz!

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 10:01pm

So sorry to say this but this is a TERRIBLE album! :thumbdown:

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 10:07pm

This album made me laugh just like Underworld´s latest "Tiësto and Underworld - The First Note Is Silent" which is also experimental in a way and the old UW fans are screaming and moaning just like here.
I love trance and the sound from the 80-90´s so most of the music styles of today are not my cup of tea at all. But I also like to see musicians (especially old ones) who dare to explore the new. This album for me is therefore much better than the mainstream "Gaga/Minogue/Madonna/Britney .…looong list" tracks.

But Rick! There is too much helium :D
Half of it could have the same effect so that even the old fans could listen to it without taking a break :)

I have only heard the songs on youtube so far, I get my delivery at the end of this month, so it will be interesting to see if it grows on me later or not.
____________________________________________________________________________________
You know what?
I don't know either!

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 1:14am

the fact that for example Eastern Europe (or Africa, Japan, China atc.) isn't exporting almost any popular musicians to the rest of the Globe is in many ways really just a product of economico-political power relations, with the rich and powerful western countries using their influence to shape the look of the contemporary music and decide on which artists will be played and supported.

or more likely is that their music hasn't changed and moved with the times. i don't know why you're making one portion of what i said a big deal.

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 2:27am

Zitat von »Unknown«
anyone who doesn't know anything about Dubstep should really not comment on it. Everyone is gonna moan about how this isn't the 'real scooter' but i really think these people are the ones who are stuck between '94 and '97. Maybe we need Doc Brown to come and rescue them. While he's there he can pass on a message from me: Scooter are NEVER gonna make their old music! Do people actually think people are gonna want to hear 90's dance music. I certainly don't.

These 'fans' are like the obsessive girlfriend who won't let the guy go out because she thinks he'll cheat on her. That's not love, that's being possessive with a severe case of nostalgia. If you like I can create a forum for the guys who wish Scooter's music didn't progress past 2000. If you call yourself a fan you like their music. No amount of bitching and moaning will bring back the past.

Maybe these guys complaining can make something themselves and see if they can get it in the charts themselves. GTA, you're not a producer- you are funny and you are intelligent but to the music scene you're nobody, that's the way it is. You don't have a valid opinion as no famous music acts have ever come from your country. The British music scene is so diverse and in that respect I'm really lucky because I've heard so many different genres out and about. I think a few must wake up here.
I can only sign this comment because it speaks exactly what I think too.

same here

If Scooter can transform nothing to something. They certainly can do oldschool styles with a modern touch!!!!!

they could but will it fit to todays music no, which will mean a failed album, this new album has what the market is today and in that aspect, it should do well
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

ste100

Lucky Luke

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 3:00am

I am disappointed. Guess what? I am allowed to be. You have been around here long enough to know that I am not either narrow minded nor childish. I have always been open to new styles from Scooter in the past, but this time I don't think it worked. So it seems I am the only one who doesn't think this is supadupa fantastic, but I'm still allowed to say so without being called names. Or at least that was appreciated back in the days when this forum felt more like family and was fun to be logged on to.
Believe me, you're not the only one.
Besides official forum TBMU has a lot of negative reviews.

I tried to discuss this, but it does not make sense - i'm in the minority.
Personally for me TBMU is not so bad, but I did not have high expectations after the last two albums...

On the other hand TBMU sells very well, so from a business point of view everything is ok - old dissapointed fans will disappear and newcomers will take their place; this happens every few years - well, it's a biz...

ps. 16 votes for very bad ?? Wow. :huh:
What's wrong with you ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ste100" (Oct 16th 2011, 3:07am)

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 10:34am

das album ist einfach großartig....mein absoluter favorit ist der refrain bei it's a biz, das könnte ein richtiger disco hit werden....h.p. klingt richtig gut bei close your eyes...auch die dubstep tracks sind richtig geil

....alles in allem ein sehr frisches album mit einigen potentiellen hits :thumbsup:

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 10:36am

das album ist einfach großartig....mein absoluter favorit ist der refrain bei it's a biz, das könnte ein richtiger disco hit werden....h.p. klingt richtig gut bei close your eyes...auch die dubstep tracks sind richtig geil

....alles in allem ein sehr frisches album mit einigen potentiellen hits :thumbsup:

Ich schließe mich dir an, der Refrain ist geil. Das Album läuft rauf und runter 8| :D
exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

FASTER - HARDER - SCOOTER!

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 1:45pm

Quoted from "Unknown"

or more likely is that their music hasn't changed and moved with the times.

We could discuss if non-Uk and US countries around the world (for example those of Eastern Europe) have or don’t have diverse musical scene. I could agree with you that perhaps they don’t (my country certainly doesn’t) but even if they had, you people from the UK wouldn’t be able to know it, because most of you in general have very little information about the life in Eastern Europe and the artists that are popular in particular countries. The people from Eastern Europe however can have and many do have quite good knowledge about the mainstream scene in the UK and US. So in a way, they have a broader overview than many Brits who are also mostly aware only about the mainstream scene (without the undeground), but not familiar with the music in Eastern Europe.

Anyway, a less diverse musical scene doesn’t mean that the artist themselves, for a example a rock band, are bad. They might be even better than some of the artist that are famous. But due to various obstacles that relate to some of the things that I mentioned before (power, politics, economic etc.), they can’t break out and gain notice besides the national borders of their country (+ perhaps its neighbor countries).

Quoted from "Unknown"

i don't know why you're making one portion of what i said a big deal.

Because you said (in context of the critique of TBMu) that someone’s opinion about music (in this case GTA’s) isn’t valid, because he comes from a country which doesn’t have a famous musical act and such a diverse musical scene like Britain, which I consider to be snobbish and pointless argument. That's all.

Matt Rixxx

Beginner

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 1:53pm

Its a very very good...

I just have listen all album and I'm fully satisfied. I dont say which track is bad or good. In scale 1 to 10 I give 8. So that means very good, almost perfect. :thumbup:

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 1:56pm

As is quite frequently said in the forum, its an opinion. I'll change it for you. I think I have more of an opinion on these styles as I hear it ever day, whether I be in a pub, a club, shopping or anywhere. Dubstep where I come from is massive! I has hundreds of hours of dubstep on my hard drive and been to many dub events. I think that I have more knowledge and experience in this department.

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 3:52pm

I'm on my way home from the airport and still havent heard it. Interesting to read the different views, looking forward to hearing it very soon now :)
20 Years of hardcore!

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 3:57pm

I'm on my way home from the airport and still havent heard it. Interesting to read the different views, looking forward to hearing it very soon now :)

Have a lot of fun with it Sandra! You'll love it!

Lost David

Scooterized

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 4:19pm

The big fuc_ked up sucks, only can save C'est blue, the only one and sugary dip. Scooter has done it only to earn money, they have kicked out their real style and now they´re playing like The black eyed peas, lady kk and all that s_hit. Tracks like copyright or it´s a biz make me feel ashamed, pitbull cover?? O-M-G....the only thing i can say is that now they´re Hans Peter Geerdes, Hendrik Stedler and the other guy, they´re not Scooter.

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 4:29pm

Scooter has done it only to earn money, they have kicked out their real style and now they´re playing like The black eyed peas, lady kk and all that s_hit. Tracks like copyright or it´s a biz make me feel ashamed, pitbull cover?? O-M-G....the only thing i can say is that now they´re Hans Peter Geerdes, Hendrik Stedler and the other guy, they´re not Scooter.
Sorry, you must be kidding? Earn money? This topic isn't useless, if I read those sh!t here...

EDIT: Oh sorry, you wanna here another döp döp döp döp döp döp song :P

Lost David

Scooterized

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 4:36pm

how many tracks have they done with the dub-dub...the chaser is one? NO fate? Marian? How much is the fish? you´re givin me a 4 year old explanation.

Dave Black

If The Music Is Too Loud,You Are Too Old !

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 4:48pm

I hated TBMU but i'm going to like this album,however in my opinion it's still the worst Scooter album,but it doesn't mean that i'm not a fan of scooter anymore,i've always love scooter...I hope they will back to their real style