You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 28th 2011, 9:28am

they must change the main melody...they cant piss off Technoboy again :D

GeeTeeAge

Unregistered

Friday, October 28th 2011, 9:34am

They must change everything. Especially the cheesy granny chorus

Cold_Shadow

MODO! The Heart Of Hockey

Friday, October 28th 2011, 9:37am

Come On Guys!!! This will be great!! With a guest artist everything will be better!!!!! A very good quality video! just look at JTR & TS! A better chart position! A more energetic song.

Don't b"tch and moan so much!!!!!!!! :D :D :P :P Hahaha the tables have turned! Now it is the "Hardcore-fans" who moan there @ss of :D Strange world we live in :)

We dont care about chart positions.

For the record this is coming from the point of view of someone who HATWS "The Question is What is the Question" and anything after WGTLLN and before TBMU

Oh Yeah?!?! Thats why everybody want to see the chart position & talk about hit potential songs. Ah stupid me! I must got it wrong then! :D

I chose C'est Bleu over all JAOTW tracks. CB rocks big time!!!!!!!!

Friday, October 28th 2011, 9:44am

They must change everything. Especially the cheesy granny chorus

yeah, I would also like a complete rework, in fact I would like a completely another track for a single but that's not gonna happen...so they should at least change that melody and stop embarrassing themselves....but that chorus sucks so bad, for sure

Cold_Shadow

Friday, October 28th 2011, 10:03am

Scooter have finally convince me that this really is "The Big Mash Up" era. Sadly Iam one of few thats come to realize this :(

It's sad to see you Hardcore-fans act like this :) Where is your positive thinking thats you always have. Gone with the wind?

Friday, October 28th 2011, 10:16am

I will eat my shoe if C'est Bleu reaches top 10.

You can kind of compare C'est Bleu with Habanera (which never saw release).

And just look how superior Habanera is ... says it all really.
Do You Like It Hardcore!!!

Friday, October 28th 2011, 10:47am

I too have mixed view on this... I'm one of the few that like the track and the chorus. But they have many much better tracks that would make great singles, tracks that would showcase the album better (it's not a jump/hardstyle album, after all), tracks that would be played in the trending clubs (jump/hardstyle track might not get that many plays).

Second, the track needs some tweaking... I hope they're improving it to make it more massive. And, sigh, it needs a b-side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Black

If The Music Is Too Loud,You Are Too Old !

Friday, October 28th 2011, 11:23am

I think it's the best choice :thumbsup:

Alucard

Unregistered

Friday, October 28th 2011, 11:37am

This track sounds too weak. And the melody from Technoboy is boring.

RobinBoda

Ive Got Hardstyle In My Veinz!

Friday, October 28th 2011, 11:52am

YEES!!!!! Great News!!!! I am so happy they don't focus 100% on Dubstep & Electro-House. And I love this song!! And this was SOOOOOO expected. A famous guest artist in a Scooter song will ALWAYS be a single..

Finally a small light in a dark depressing time!!!! :thumbup:

EDIT: I hope this will be the last single of the TBMU album. I see no point to milk this one to the last drop. They have already failed miserably to promote TBMU & DDE. The best thing is to go forward after C'est Bleu.

I agree with you! It's the best choice for the next single! :thumbup:

ste100

Lucky Luke

Friday, October 28th 2011, 11:55am

C'est Blue as a single ?
Oh no...
So many good songs on TBMU and they choose that cr...

They need to change main melody.

What's wrong with you ?

Friday, October 28th 2011, 1:25pm

The experiment with "David doesn't eat" seems to fail (though it think it's a very good track when you listen to it a few times). So it's just logical that they take a more typical and uplifting track as the next single, A few changes, a good promotion, a smooth release schedule and they will really have the chance to emter the Top20 again and give a further push to the album sales. Abnd when they are back on the track they can release further and more untypical singles like "It's A Biz".

Friday, October 28th 2011, 1:37pm

I've got mixed feelings about this. The song is good, but it's a bit like Ti Sento...you know what I think.
I love Ti Sento much more.
Maybe because I know this old song C'est Blue.
I hate all this old songls which I know from my childhood. ;)

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

Traxx

- brain not found -

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:42pm

The main reason DDE failed in the charts, so far, is that they promoted it far too little.
C'est Bleu needs much more promo if they want a good chart entry and position.

But I still wonder why the style is so important. Isn't it most important that the song is good?
I don't care if it's jumpstyle, hardstyle, house or dubstep - I just want a good song.
- Bring the noise! -

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:47pm

But I still wonder why the style is so important. Isn't it most important that the song is good?

That's exactly the problem with C'est Bleu. It's the worst track on the album.
Release one of the hardstyle songs as single is wrong, simply caus singles are ment to promote an album and this single doesn't reflect the majority of the songs on it in terms of style. It might give people who don't know the album already a wrong idea of what it's like.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:08pm

More and more free promo for Scooter due to Vicky Leandros. Now also in Holland and Belgium! :)
http://www.top40.nl/nieuws.aspx?editoria…r=2011&maand=10
http://www.eurosong.be/36207/vicky-leand…anden-in-elkaar
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:16pm

it's the RIGHT decision - wicked!
exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

Ricky, thanks for 20 years of hardcore! You're the best!

Traxx

- brain not found -

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:19pm

The songs that suck most, always seem to get most popular.
- Bring the noise! -

Cold_Shadow

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:27pm

That's exactly the problem with C'est Bleu. It's the worst track on the album.
Release one of the hardstyle songs as single is wrong, simply caus singles are ment to promote an album and this single doesn't reflect the majority of the songs on it in terms of style. It might give people who don't know the album already a wrong idea of what it's like.
The singles DO reflect the styles of the album. What is it with the title "The Big Mash Up" you don't understand? I would be pissed if the album title was ONLY a title. Thats was my thought for a long time. And I was so pissed!!!!. But now I am very happy of the BIG mix of singles.

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:33pm

The songs that suck most, always seem to get most popular.

The Question, Jumping All Over the World