You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ladyscooter

SCOOTER WICKEDDDDDDD Army of hardcore Queen :-D

Friday, October 28th 2011, 6:06pm

Great song :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:love: :love: :love: SCOOTER The Stadium Techno Inferno 25.06.2011:love: :love: :love: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :love: :love: H.P.Baxxter :love: ,Rick J,Jordan :love: ,Michael Simon

Friday, October 28th 2011, 7:48pm

But I still wonder why the style is so important. Isn't it most important that the song is good?

That's exactly the problem with C'est Bleu. It's the worst track on the album.
Release one of the hardstyle songs as single is wrong, simply caus singles are ment to promote an album and this single doesn't reflect the majority of the songs on it in terms of style. It might give people who don't know the album already a wrong idea of what it's like.
The singles DO reflect the styles of the album. What is it with the title "The Big Mash Up" you don't understand? I would be pissed if the album title was ONLY a title. Thats was my thought for a long time. And I was so pissed!!!!. But now I am very happy of the BIG mix of singles.

I do understand the title, different styles, yes, like they've always done. They wanted to change their sound and now they pick a single that sounds like their stuff from 2 years ago but with even worse production. that's what I don't get.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Friday, October 28th 2011, 11:30pm

They wanted to change their sound and now they pick a single that sounds like their stuff from 2 years ago but with even worse production. that's what I don't get.

I understand what you mean. In this aspect, as well as others, C'est Bleu is the wrong choice for next single.

@ scooterusa:
I like The Question, a fresh and happy single :D
- Bring the noise! -

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Friday, October 28th 2011, 11:49pm

The Question is one of the best
20 Years of hardcore!

Traxx

- brain not found -

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 1:06am

Yes, I think so too. It's got a simple sound, but at the same time I hear a variety and complex sound underneath.
- Bring the noise! -

kelvo

I Reach My Fate At The Gates, God Says Shotta You Was Great

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 2:23am

it was always gonna happen whether you liked it or not, as i said it would when the song was first ever mentioned, even on the track list, the fact this song has a main feature, (and right now its making news) was always gonna make it a single,

i also said it was a sound like an unfinished track, so i really hope the reworks are massive, also bear in mind, scooter could completely rework this song

and another thing to look out for is the amount if live shows coming up in november, as seen on the main site, id say this single is already in the making and the recent tv interview suggested that the video was already in the making, or something like that, get the video out early this time and i can see a top 20 for sure

the track it self has all the potential to be a big one, just add the right changes to it
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Traxx

- brain not found -

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 2:51am

Yeah, I know. A famous guest singer always equals future single.
- Bring the noise! -

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 7:52am

Yeah, it's not unexpected at all, I knew from the moment I saw they're having a guest vocalist that the song will be a single.

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 1:21pm

http://de.nachrichten.yahoo.com/vicky-le…-084350435.html

much promo for the cooperation, not bad!!! :thumbup:
exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

Ricky, thanks for 20 years of hardcore! You're the best!

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 3:40pm

Worst song from the album besides Summer dream, I'm disappointed in this decision although I expected it.Sugary Dip or It's a biz would be far better choice.I think that C'est bleu will be one of my least favourite singles because it's dull, uncreative, boring hardstyle song.

Cold_Shadow

MODO! The Heart Of Hockey

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 4:23pm

How come people who love this album really despise C'est Bleu??? :huh: If TBMU is one of the best Scooter albums of all time. Then why is C'est Bleu so hated??!? If C'est Bleu is so bad. Shouldn't this pull down the grades on TBMU?!?? Almost every hardcore-fans gave this album really great response. So... one album with so many great grades & response. Shouldn't be any problem to release any of the TBMU songs. BUT here we are.... b"tch & moan about Scooter's next TBMU single C'est Bleu. HA!! Really strange world we live in :D

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 5:13pm

Quoted

How come people who love this album really despise C'est Bleu
I don't see the reason why liking album should be related with liking C'est bleu...Album as a whole is still great, despite flaws like Cb an Sd.For me.

Quoted

If TBMU is one of the best Scooter albums of all time. Then why is C'est Bleu so hated??!?
Because it's too typical Scooter track and they made many of similar songs in past two years, so this song doesn't fit in TBMU, which is experimental album.

Quoted

one album with so many great grades & response. Shouldn't be any problem to release any of the TBMU songs
I disagree, album can get positive responses, but as I already said that doesn't mean that all songs must be praised and loved.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 6:29pm

How come people who love this album really despise C'est Bleu??? :huh: If TBMU is one of the best Scooter albums of all time. Then why is C'est Bleu so hated??!? If C'est Bleu is so bad. Shouldn't this pull down the grades on TBMU?!?? Almost every hardcore-fans gave this album really great response. So... one album with so many great grades & response. Shouldn't be any problem to release any of the TBMU songs. BUT here we are.... b"tch & moan about Scooter's next TBMU single C'est Bleu. HA!! Really strange world we live in :D

I, for my own, like the track, but I dislike the French style intro and I hate the chorus.
Otherwise, C'est Bleu is a good track.
- Bring the noise! -

The Chaser

Where The Beats Never End...

Occupation: Working on some projects and searching for a job...

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 10:52pm

Just wonderful news...my favorite track from the album will be released as the next single! :love:
I can't even imagine the improvements they will make... :)
We don't need a knife, we don't need a gun...all we need is Scooter and some fun! :)
P.S. Check my YouTube channel and become my friend --> TheChaser87

Traxx

- brain not found -

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 11:04pm

Change the pitch on the chorus and remove the intro melody, please!!!!!!!! :pinch: :D
- Bring the noise! -

The Chaser

Where The Beats Never End...

Occupation: Working on some projects and searching for a job...

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 11:23pm

Change the pitch on the chorus and remove the intro melody, please!!!!!!!! :pinch: :D

For me, the song is perfect as it is. :love:
We don't need a knife, we don't need a gun...all we need is Scooter and some fun! :)
P.S. Check my YouTube channel and become my friend --> TheChaser87

Traxx

- brain not found -

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 11:48pm

Not to me. I dislike the French music intro, and the chorus is just... listening to it makes me wanna shoot myself...
- Bring the noise! -

kelvo

I Reach My Fate At The Gates, God Says Shotta You Was Great

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 2:12am

it always liked the song, but it isnt a fav of mine on the album, as said it is too much the same as the last 2 albums, but i do like it, it has energy and im kinda growing to it,

of course it will or i hope it will have some changes, just how much is still unknown,
however to me, it always sounded un finished, and i feel it needed a change, as i also knew this was likely to be a single
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 7:44am

I don't think they'll revamp the song completely. If anything, they'll probably increase the "Frenchness" of it somehow. :D

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

• "Scooterworld" started this thread

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 8:21am

I don't think they'll revamp the song completely. If anything, they'll probably increase the "Frenchness" of it somehow. :D

A blue baguette on the coverpic ?:D :P

I can see a video in a French town at a typical French caffee with a pair of lovers sitting romantically and Scooter driving past it in a Citroen 2CV blasting sound from speakers :D
Probably they would indeed focus to make it sound even more French. But how, because the start is as French as a song can get with the accordeon sound :D
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D