Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

The Chaser

Where The Beats Never End...

Beruf: Working on some projects and searching for a job...

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 21. November 2011, 20:30

They should really consider doing some collaboration with Thomas or Dieter. Or they should use a sample of some Modern Talking song. That would be awesome! :)
We don't need a knife, we don't need a gun...all we need is Scooter and some fun! :)

Heather

Here I go out to rave again...

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 21:37

I'm sorry to drag up an very OLD topic, but i have only just found out about this. Now i am a fan of both MT and of course Scooter, and its just a great mix of the two.

I had heard the original WtR and it was quite fast anyhow, but I think Scooter just made it better. Almost made my day, that I track I like was made betterthan the original. :thumbup:
:thumbsup:
Oh I wish I was a raver with neon-colored hair
With techno house and acid sound, revolution in the air
I was born too late to a world that doesn't care
Oh I wish I was a raver with neon-colored hair

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 23:19

It's always good when you find a good track you didn't know about :)
20 Years of hardcore!

GR@ZER

Soul Train

Beruf: Journalist, translator, geographist

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 24. März 2016, 23:32

Funny, but I like Modern Talking too. Not all tracks, but most of them. :)
I am the main author of ru.wikipedia.org/Scooter - featured article. I also translated "Always Hardcore" book into Russian language. I was @ seven Scooter-shows, including 24.01.2014.

Freitag, 6. Mai 2016, 17:16

"Win The Race" si the great song!!