Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

kelvo

The Cherries Are Not Important!!!

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 00:54

it should work, one final push, their is nothing to lose, and it could also act as a piece of promo for the mash up tour
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011, 02:06

If they release IAB, they have to make a B-side to make people more interested in actually getting the single.
- moments lost and time remains -

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011, 13:22

they have to make a B-side to make people more interested in actually getting the single.

I agree - in former times the B-sides worked very well.
For example I loved "Te Quiero" as B-side of "Lass Uns Tanzen"
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: The Screaming Lord H.P. BAXXTER rules 4-ever - WICKEDDDD :thumbsup:

rayc

ray c

Beruf: student

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011, 14:00

yea B-side would boost sales but also more promotion lol

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011, 15:18

If they want to boost the sales of 2-track singles, just a little, they should make a B-side and put on it together with the radio edit.

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011, 17:08

+1 it gives a single so much more knowing you are getting 2 whole tracks, 1 being a new song, the other normally being different from the album

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011, 20:14

Rearranged radio edit + B-side were always 2 good reasons to buy a single, and so those should be the 2 only reasons on 2-tracks. I doubt it costs them that much extra time and energy to produce a B-side for each single.

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011, 23:40

i wonder why they stopped doing b sides, its gonna be nearly 2 years since we had on soon

Montag, 19. Dezember 2011, 11:02

Rearranged radio edit + B-side were always 2 good reasons to buy a single, and so those should be the 2 only reasons on 2-tracks. I doubt it costs them that much extra time and energy to produce a B-side for each single.
Fully agree. And the b-sides used to let them to experiment with styles and arrangements they couldn't (arguably) use on the albums. Now we're not getting this experimentation anymore, not to mention some of their best instrumentals (Te Quiero, Giant's Causeway, etc.) and harder tracks (Path, Lucullus, etc.). ;( If they don't have the energy for one more b-side, they really are teetering towards their grave... It could take them as little as one or two days. The fact that it would improve sales more than an extended or club aside, it would be a nice service to the fans... As it is, I'm not buying the singles anymore, simply because I don't care to hear the radio edits that are actually worse than the album versions, and the extendeds and clubs that are nothing at all compared to b-sides. I check the music videos and leave it at that.

Montag, 19. Dezember 2011, 19:59

the b-sides used to let them to experiment with styles and arrangements they couldn't (arguably) use on the albums. Now we're not getting this experimentation anymore, not to mention some of their best instrumentals (Te Quiero, Giant's Causeway, etc.) and harder tracks (Path, Lucullus, etc.).

As it is, I'm not buying the singles anymore, simply because I don't care to hear the radio edits that are actually worse than the album versions, and the extendeds and clubs that are nothing at all compared to b-sides.

+1

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011, 23:49

well lets hope the next page in chapter 4 adds its more classical side to scooter

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011, 01:08

Yeah, it seems they need to bring back their more trancy side to catch the crowd again.

Ninja Elephant

Gentleman of the decade

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011, 01:15

Bring back the trance, Gentlemen. 8)
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011, 01:32

Feel the trance! :D

Beruf: author,documentary for Blurb and for the french magazine Scorpside

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011, 12:38

futur single scooter ( Close your eyes ) or New single !!!

Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011, 14:07

sugary dip or new version of it's a biz
What ever you do, you have to be true, I've got the tune for a trip to the moon

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011, 23:05

proberly will be a new single, but its a biz is the best and logical choice, looking at the stats on dj hooligans site look pretty good for this song and it aint even a single

Alucard

unregistriert

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012, 00:53

I want It's A Biz or a complete new (This time real trance) version of Close Your Eyes.

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012, 03:15

proberly will be a new single, but its a biz is the best and logical choice, looking at the stats on dj hooligans site look pretty good for this song and it aint even a single

It might not do as well as the stats on the DJ charts indicates. It could be too slow to work as a single.
Close Your Eyes is a good choice. I wasn't so positive to it as a single, but I've changed my mind, it might work well if they release it.

But I think that if they release 1 more single, it will be for tour promo only, and I have a feeling the next single will be something new. It seems the guys have abandoned the ship concerning TBMU.

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012, 10:58

I hope the next will be the next album's first single.