You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 12:54am

it should work, one final push, their is nothing to lose, and it could also act as a piece of promo for the mash up tour
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Traxx

- brain not found -

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 2:06am

If they release IAB, they have to make a B-side to make people more interested in actually getting the single.
- Bring the noise! -

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 1:22pm

they have to make a B-side to make people more interested in actually getting the single.

I agree - in former times the B-sides worked very well.
For example I loved "Te Quiero" as B-side of "Lass Uns Tanzen"
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: The Screaming Lord H.P. BAXXTER rules 4-ever - WICKEDDDD :thumbsup:

rayc

ray c

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 2:00pm

yea B-side would boost sales but also more promotion lol

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 3:18pm

If they want to boost the sales of 2-track singles, just a little, they should make a B-side and put on it together with the radio edit.
- Bring the noise! -

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 5:08pm

+1 it gives a single so much more knowing you are getting 2 whole tracks, 1 being a new song, the other normally being different from the album

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 8:14pm

Rearranged radio edit + B-side were always 2 good reasons to buy a single, and so those should be the 2 only reasons on 2-tracks. I doubt it costs them that much extra time and energy to produce a B-side for each single.
- Bring the noise! -

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 11:40pm

i wonder why they stopped doing b sides, its gonna be nearly 2 years since we had on soon

Monday, December 19th 2011, 11:02am

Rearranged radio edit + B-side were always 2 good reasons to buy a single, and so those should be the 2 only reasons on 2-tracks. I doubt it costs them that much extra time and energy to produce a B-side for each single.
Fully agree. And the b-sides used to let them to experiment with styles and arrangements they couldn't (arguably) use on the albums. Now we're not getting this experimentation anymore, not to mention some of their best instrumentals (Te Quiero, Giant's Causeway, etc.) and harder tracks (Path, Lucullus, etc.). ;( If they don't have the energy for one more b-side, they really are teetering towards their grave... It could take them as little as one or two days. The fact that it would improve sales more than an extended or club aside, it would be a nice service to the fans... As it is, I'm not buying the singles anymore, simply because I don't care to hear the radio edits that are actually worse than the album versions, and the extendeds and clubs that are nothing at all compared to b-sides. I check the music videos and leave it at that.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Monday, December 19th 2011, 7:59pm

the b-sides used to let them to experiment with styles and arrangements they couldn't (arguably) use on the albums. Now we're not getting this experimentation anymore, not to mention some of their best instrumentals (Te Quiero, Giant's Causeway, etc.) and harder tracks (Path, Lucullus, etc.).

As it is, I'm not buying the singles anymore, simply because I don't care to hear the radio edits that are actually worse than the album versions, and the extendeds and clubs that are nothing at all compared to b-sides.

+1
- Bring the noise! -

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Saturday, December 24th 2011, 11:49pm

well lets hope the next page in chapter 4 adds its more classical side to scooter

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 1:08am

Yeah, it seems they need to bring back their more trancy side to catch the crowd again.
- Bring the noise! -

Ninja Elephant

Spit Fire Every Line

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 1:15am

Bring back the trance, Gentlemen. 8)
:!: THE CROWN IS ALREADY MINE :!:

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 1:32am

Feel the trance! :D
- Bring the noise! -

peter scotland

Professional

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 12:38pm

futur single scooter ( Close your eyes ) or New single !!!

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 2:07pm

sugary dip or new version of it's a biz
What ever you do, you have to be true, I've got the tune for a trip to the moon

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 11:05pm

proberly will be a new single, but its a biz is the best and logical choice, looking at the stats on dj hooligans site look pretty good for this song and it aint even a single

Alucard

Unregistered

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 12:53am

I want It's A Biz or a complete new (This time real trance) version of Close Your Eyes.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 3:15am

proberly will be a new single, but its a biz is the best and logical choice, looking at the stats on dj hooligans site look pretty good for this song and it aint even a single

It might not do as well as the stats on the DJ charts indicates. It could be too slow to work as a single.
Close Your Eyes is a good choice. I wasn't so positive to it as a single, but I've changed my mind, it might work well if they release it.

But I think that if they release 1 more single, it will be for tour promo only, and I have a feeling the next single will be something new. It seems the guys have abandoned the ship concerning TBMU.
- Bring the noise! -

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 10:58am

I hope the next will be the next album's first single.