You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 11:55pm

well it seems these are the ones on line

1-its a biz (aint nobody) - only becuase it has been played at the clubs a lot as a request i think it was too, also it has done pretty well on dj charts and it isnt even a single.

2-summer dream - only because it was selected for the future trance album, could be a hint for a possible single

3-close your eyes - as the last, it has been selected for the dream 62 album,

4-new single - only because scooter said they were gonna start working on the new album right after the release of c'est bleu

which makes me wanna think, will we hear a possible new track at the mash up tour
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Lucas17796

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 9:45pm

I think summer dream has a lot of chart potencial, because of the lalalala-refrain. You can't forget that sound and I think it could be popularer. Remember, The Song Maria, J'adore hardcore etc. there are those 'döp döp' refrains. At summer dream you've got the lalalala refrain..

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 10:32pm

Yeah, I think the "lalala"-chorus is love or hate - personally I like it, somehow.
- Bring the noise! -

Jaz

a.k.a. Scooterfreak 2

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 10:35pm

I don't know... this chorus reminds me a little bit of the intro of "Hurra" by "Die Ärzte".... :P

D--------6~~------------------6~~------------
A------------------9~~-----------------9-7~--
D--6-7-9-----6-7-9-----6-7-9-----6-7-9-------
Feel free to visit my Youtube Channel: RageAgainstFacebook
If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn! I'm just myself... that's enough... I think...

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 10:35pm

could be, but bear in mind it could also flop, for many reasons, the main being it is far to similar to previous singles, and the album seems to have flopped bad, i dought it would have a chance with this in mind

BTW all quite on the eastern front :D, seems scooter are keeping very quite right now, which to me suggests they are hard at work right now in the studio with the new album, i just hope scooter don't forget the tour to much and do a repeat performance, i would like to hear a few new surprises and a re edit is always welcome

on the other hand i don't want scooter to rush production of the album for the tour and have a rushed album either,
but saying that we all know scooter make better albums when the work faster on the job, like in the past, when they take longer on an album sometimes it doesn't come out how they want it,

Jaz

a.k.a. Scooterfreak 2

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 10:39pm

on the other hand i don't want scooter to rush production of the album for the tour and have a rushed album either,
but saying that we all know scooter make better albums when the work faster on the job, like in the past, when they take longer on an album sometimes it doesn't come out how they want it,

I also noticed that point. But are they really working on a new album? Seems so if you all are talking aobut this. If so, they shouldn't orientate on mainstream and popularity this time... :P

If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn! I'm just myself... that's enough... I think...

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 10:39pm

True, Summer Dream could flop as well as it could do good.

I honestly don't know now what could make a good last single, I think the best would be something new. If they're already working hard on the next album, they could have something done for the tour.
But then, releasing a brand new single before the tour of the last album is even started... :whistling:
- Bring the noise! -

Jaz

a.k.a. Scooterfreak 2

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 10:44pm

I think a single doesn't neccessarily have to be on an album. Look at Nessaja or Ramp!- They were only on best ofs. Scooter could do something like that again... Would be new and maybe refreshing and more interesting than another song from TBMU.

Scooterjeka

Professional

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 10:52pm

If not from the TBMU, the next single is the most unforeseeable one. None knows which style Scooter are going to experiment with next.

Personally I want them back to the "heavyweight " trance.
Riding with me is my friend R.J.Jordan,
Knowing the rules aint part of his program,
Finding the right tune that fits the track,
Might be pretty hard cuz he's f_cked on crack!

Start the match and find the station
Reach what you can and party the nation,
A? Hey! Whatcha gonna say?
I automate the sequence and speed for my getaway
Take it to the edge, there's nowhere to hide,
And call up the crew; let's go for a joyride!

Let's go for a joyride!

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 10:47am

I would want to see "Close Your Eyes" or "It s A Biz" as a single, but have to agree with others here that it would be wiser to move on and let TBMU be for what it is. A next single of that album wont help its sales anymore Im afraid, because seemingly the majority of people seem just not to like TBMU that much. So better focus on the future and not trying to revive an album that seems to be "dead" far too early :S We all have seen what happened with CB..... it seems nothing from this album will work to bring the succes back, it looks like that now :S
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Jaz

a.k.a. Scooterfreak 2

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 11:40am

+1

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 1:07pm

They should release "It's A Biz" as the next single and obey these things:
-release the video on youtube and VIVA at least one week before the single's release
-produce an improved radio edit
-produce a B-Side or let a famous black/house artist (Martin Solveig, DJ Antoine...) produce a remix of the song
-use each opportunity (TV shows, TV advertising spot on RTL 2, VIVA etc., live appearances...) to promote the song and fix its relase date close to good promotion opportunities
They really should give their electro house efforts a final try with "It's A Biz", because it is the "roundest" and most catchy electro house track on TBMU. If it fails, it'll just be another flop in a row of flops, but if it becomes a hit, Scooter will be back on people's minds and will gain the DJs' respect.
So nothing to lose, everything to gain!

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 1:55pm

I think summer dream has a lot of chart potencial, because of the lalalala-refrain. You can't forget that sound and I think it could be popularer. Remember, The Song Maria, J'adore hardcore etc. there are those 'döp döp' refrains. At summer dream you've got the lalalala refrain..
The difference is that Summer Dream's refrain is complete sh*t. Those other songs have powerful HP and crowd shouts whereas Summer Dream has an over-the-top high-pitch voice. If people haven't cared much about the singles from this album, I can guarantee they are not going to love more jumpstyle with the worst ear-grating chorus possible.

I hope they won't push a single out just for the sake of releasing one -- as said, it's not going to do much difference to the album sales at this point. And if it's a wrong kind of song it might not help the tour ticket sales any either. I hope they just concentrate on the new album -- but like kelvo said, it'd be good to hear some new edits and versions of older tracks, too. They have done great work in a short time before, and I can't see why there couldn't be a new single ready for the tour. (However, I'm not expecting them to play any of the new stuff that they're working on now on this tour.)

Scooterjeka

Professional

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 8:41pm

Summer Dream's refrain is too childish and POPly, only little kids will like it. The bassline is weak, the main melody is also a simple POP-like sh1t.

It's a Biz - has the simlest beat with no effects and no melody, but the squeals which hurt your ears. I like HP's lyrics though. The chorus doesn't inspire or touch your heart. It's a Biz .... It's rather David Guetta's recipe to produce tracks: take one spoon of a golden pop hit, put it on your electro-house and then mix it. :thumbdown:
Riding with me is my friend R.J.Jordan,
Knowing the rules aint part of his program,
Finding the right tune that fits the track,
Might be pretty hard cuz he's f_cked on crack!

Start the match and find the station
Reach what you can and party the nation,
A? Hey! Whatcha gonna say?
I automate the sequence and speed for my getaway
Take it to the edge, there's nowhere to hide,
And call up the crew; let's go for a joyride!

Let's go for a joyride!

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Friday, January 6th 2012, 12:49am

as said scooter will likely move on to the new album stuff rather than waste time taking a risk from their ultimate dissaster, i wonder if scooter would rather than hit a single out from TBMU hit one out from the upcoming album, and have that as the tour promo and new album single promo teaser too

could work well if the sound is right.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Friday, January 6th 2012, 4:54am

They could also use the tour to play the 1st single from the next album, even if it should be in a half-finished stage.
Like Jump That Rock in Berlin 2008.
- Bring the noise! -

Friday, January 6th 2012, 4:04pm

I don't think that it will a good idea for the guys to be back with new stuff as soon as possible if they don't have a real bomby idea/concept.
Rushed release policy was the main mistake within the unsuccessful period since "Ti Sento". Further electro house will still be the dominating style in the beginning of 2012. A well-planned comeback with clear, harmonic sounds, deep bass, energetic beats, a less rapping and with single shouts more pushing HP and - not to forget - catchy or anthemic refrains would be great. And the right time for this comeback could be within a period when electro house has already reached its peak and people start to get fed up with it. This might be the case sooner than one should think. Just listen to a CD like "Kontor Club Hits 2011" - there are so many similar tracks with similar effects on it: a huge amount of the tracks consist of a R'n'B-like chorus with lyrics that deal with partying/drinking/clubbing, the typical electro house beats and synths, some raps by a rapper and very similar effects (especially the sounds DJ Antoine uses in "Welcome to St. Tropez" are used in so many tracks --> "One Night in Ibiza", even by Scoooter in "Sex and drugs and rock'n'roll"...). Now such tracks are still selling very well, but this can change in 2012.

kriszti

Video Game Addict

Friday, January 6th 2012, 8:02pm

Hey. TSAMH was the first single that flopped. Also the first one which only had 2 tracks on the CD. So what isn't understandable about it?
And the singles from TBMU did much worse because the tracks don't have much potential even though some of us might like them. But others just can't get used to this sound. For example, I myself like TOO very much, but that's just me. Most of the old fans don't like it, or at least didn't like it when it was released. Tracks on TBMU are just not kicky and fast enough from what they say. And the promo? Well, they never had much of it, only JAOTW had a special amount of promo because of the No.1 in the UK charts.
BTW charts really don't mean anything. The first 20 places are full of commercial sh!t.
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

Traxx

- brain not found -

Friday, January 6th 2012, 8:13pm

Unfortunately, the commercial sh1t that makes up the top spots is the music that sells most.
And whether we like it or not, Scooter needs commercials success if they want to stay where they are - or rather, where they were with JAOTW.
- Bring the noise! -

kriszti

Video Game Addict

Friday, January 6th 2012, 8:24pm

Unfortunately, the commercial sh1t that makes up the top spots is the music that sells most.
And whether we like it or not, Scooter needs commercials success if they want to stay where they are - or rather, where they were with JAOTW.

To stay where they are? They could reach good positions in 2009 with fast and hard songs which didn't sound commercial and had some nice melodies as well. Commercial cr@ps have already been existed by then.
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!