You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

G-WWBB

We take you higher!

• "G-WWBB" started this thread

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 11:54pm

Which one Scooter track means something to you and why?

If this has already been done, I apologise :) but I'm interested to see if other fans have one Scooter track they can listen to over and over because it brings back good memories/means something to them.

My one track is: "We Take You Higher".

Why? I'm a huge fan of flying and every time I take off in a plane, I listen to that track. So, when it comes on during every day stuff, it takes me back to a time when I'm climbing away from a runway, i.e. one extremely happy bunny! :D

Feel free to throw in any 'geek' comments, I can take it! Lol.
06/04/12 - Berlin O2 World - Good Friday? It was an awesome Friday!!! :thumbup:
12/05/12 - HMV Forum, London - Back in the UK!
27/07/13 - Olympiastadion, Munich.
11/01/14 - Berlin, O2 World.
16/01/14 - Munich, Zenith.
17/01/14 - Stuttgart, Porsche Arena.
24/01/14 - Hamburg, O2 World - Tearfest.

If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn!

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 12:44am

well, this is interesting, i would say ramp, as it was my first scooter song i herd, but for me it has to be im raving, it brings back so much good memories of me and my mmate, i hope it is played live in london,
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Shellie

Trainee

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 1:10pm

I'm Lonely.. It was shot at Manchester at their clubland tour and I was there that night.........still get a lump in my throat.
It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.

Liquid Base Babe, HP's on my mind.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 3:43pm

Ramp was the first Scooter song I heard, so it has a special meaning to me.

Maria was the first song I heard from TSTE after I bought the album, and it had a power that made it special from the first moment.
But the most special song to me, overal, is Hyper Hyper from EAA.
- Bring the noise! -

kriszti

Video Game Addict

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 9:17pm

The first one I heard was Ramp, so it's obviously a special song for me.
Summer Dream reminds me of the atmosphere which calls everybody outside to have fun.
And there are some songs which are both uplifting and chilling in a way.
FASTER!!! HARDER!!! SCOOTER!!!

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Wednesday, February 22nd 2012, 9:22pm

Different Reality - Always reminds me of the long summer after I broke up from school with my whole life ahead of me. Probably my most listened to track on ATBGO and a really epic opening track to a great album, the CD was a permanent fixture in my old CD Walkman :D back in 96.

DM560

Trainee

Thursday, February 23rd 2012, 12:34am

I have 4 songs I love more than others, these songs mean a lot to me and they got good memories

No Fate
How much is the Fish
F... the Millenium
Behind the cow

See you at the VIP :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thursday, February 23rd 2012, 10:55pm

Ramp does have a special place in my heart, because after being such a fan of Scooter for so long, this track finally made them well-known in the UK. And I always hear the start of the song whenever someone calls my mobile!

G-WWBB

We take you higher!

Friday, February 24th 2012, 12:23am

Wow, I never realised Ramp drew in so many UK fans, I'd just always figured most had been a fan since the early days.

So all we need now then is another release like Ramp in the UK and Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt! :thumbsup:

Friday, February 24th 2012, 6:48pm

I have three songs that are very important for me:

Faster Harder Scooter and How Much Is The Fish because it was the year 1999 and i didn't know anything about Scooter...a friend of mine borrowed me a CD with many Mp3 files of various genres and there these 2 Scooter tracks! I fell in love with them and after that i bought the whole discography :D

Another song which is very important is J'Adore Hardcore: after many years with Scooter i was bored with that kind of music and switched to metal (power metal and symphonic metal)... i listened for this kind of music for two years and then J'Adore was released...and suddenly i realized that i can't live without Scooter :D
And also this song was the first song played in the UTROTT tour (it was the first gig in my life)

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Friday, February 24th 2012, 8:13pm

This is difficult - and I have been thinking about it for a couple of days. I guess there are four in particular:

The Logical Song - I didn't fall in love with it when I first hear it, but if TLS had not been a big hit here I would probably never heard of Scooter, so its had a big effect on my life - because of this track I have travelled quite a lot, discovered the best music, met a lot of fantastic people and had a whole lot of fun :D
Maria - this was the opening track on my first concert back in 2004, so I will never forget that - and that special moment when H.P. appeared on stage and I saw him live for the first time
Manana - It's just my favourite track, and probably the one I have seen live most - I just love it
The Question - I just have good memories around the first time I head this track, and the great trip to Denmark when it was first played live :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Saturday, February 25th 2012, 11:14am

for me, Nessaja. No doubt.
disregard sleep - acquire tea

LadyZ_aus_D

Love, Peace and Unity

Monday, February 27th 2012, 1:10am

I figured I should say "Hi everyone" and that I'm new here! :)

Anyways, I have two tracks that mean a lot to me.
Jumping All Over The World- It was the first Scooter track I heard and it always makes me very happy.

Second Skin- My mother had a massive brain tumor a year ago, and spent a month is the hospital fighting it. Finally they got rid of it and she lived. Listening to Second Skin helped me deal with the stress and the lyrics just seemed to fit my feelings.
One World, One People, One Music, One MC! 8)

Traxx

- brain not found -

Monday, February 27th 2012, 7:40pm

Welcome, Lady Z :)
- Bring the noise! -

G-WWBB

We take you higher!

Monday, February 27th 2012, 10:16pm

Welcome to the forum :)

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 12:37am

Move your ass for me.

I was just getting into dance music and I recorded my first dance mixtape from MTV (when MTV was just one channel) and Move your ass was the most memorable track on that tape i rembember apollo440 and westbam were on there too :)

Poy

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 3:35pm

welcome to the forum lady z
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

LadyZ_aus_D

Love, Peace and Unity

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 5:21pm

welcome to the forum lady z
Welcome to the forum
Welcome, Lady Z
Danke Euch! Thank you. :)
One World, One People, One Music, One MC! 8)

djgerryk

MAKE SOME NOISE!

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 1:22pm

this is a tough one, but for me back in the uk will always mean alot to me,it was the first scooter tune i ever heard,this was when i was very young,but then the logical song also because this is when i became a proper scooter fan and started to buy their cds etc. its funny because before ramp i herd and like a few scooter songs, like friends,age of love, let me be your valentine and fire which i won the single at a funfair.so i was a scooter fan at a young age and just did'nt realise,lol :)

Warz

Beginner

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 4:15pm

Hi Everybody! Also new here

My experience is pretty similar to djgerryk. Friends is the track that means the most to me as it became my favourite track from ATBGO after hearing it on the original GBXperience show on Cylde 1 fm back in the day. George Bowie used to play a lot of quality bouncy techno back then. Only followed the singles after that.

However it wasn’t until Ramp that I started collecting the back catalogue and realised how much good stuff I had missed. Remember when it came out feeling so excited to hear Scooter on the radio once again. Have good memories of that era as oldskool dance revival was getting in full swing and happy hardcore was getting big again too.

Quoted

You know what. I don't know either.