You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dave Black

If The Music Is Too Loud,You Are Too Old !

Traxx

- brain not found -

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 12:31pm

It's unusual to see HP with only 2 rings on his fingers :P
- Bring the noise! -

Jaz

a.k.a. Scooterfreak 2

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 8:13pm

This german Band is like a rock version of Scooter

Yes ok they make own songs ;) But similar look in some ways 8)

To the second: yes maybe.. BUT don't compare "Die Ärzte" with Scooter... :whistling: btw... they did not always look like that ^^

Cool comic! :P

D--------6~~------------------6~~------------
A------------------9~~-----------------9-7~--
D--6-7-9-----6-7-9-----6-7-9-----6-7-9-------
Feel free to visit my Youtube Channel: RageAgainstFacebook
If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn! I'm just myself... that's enough... I think...

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 8:54pm

There is an easy comparison - DÄ are totally sh!t, Scooter are the best!
exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

Ricky, thanks for 20 years of hardcore! You're the best!

kelvo

I Reach My Fate At The Gates, God Says Shotta You Was Great

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 11:46pm

haha

nice pics of hp, looks good for his age, compared to some
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 7:59pm

Just seen the record label "Fusion" are criticising IAB on facebook. Basically they have added the video on their wall with the following comments:
https://www.facebook.com/fusionrecords

Quoted

After The Pitcher - I Just Can't Stop, it seems Scooter still has a writers-block.. But heck.. For him It's a Biz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSZ8uLAhS4I
Let the trolling begin

Quoted

We don't think it's a problem. The original isn't ours. We covered it as well. We know the original lyrics are from Chaka Khan, we even give all credits to them. So we're not bashing Scooter of stealing, more of showing that he doesn't give a sh*t about anyone or anything, as long as he can copy the "hits" that are created by hardstyle producers all over the world. It's not only us, but, as many already mentioned, he just takes everything he can put his hands on. Pretty cheap if you see what he pulled of in the 90's. Then he was an example for a lot of acts! Hyper hyper

Find it strange how a record label encourages "trolling" and also refers to Scooter as a "he". The only similarity with The Pitcher's version is the sample from Chaka Khan, can't see why they have kicked off about it. The only plus side is it's probably given the single abit of free advertising leading to more sales.

Scar

Moscow Posse!

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 8:43pm

They are just trolls and the hardstyle kids (their fans) are just dumb. They don't know NOTHING about the music, but keep opening their dirty mouthes. If I was Jens Thele, I would buy Fusion label and after that CLOSE it :) How the hell can they complain about It's a Biz? Not a single sample from any hardstyle artist was used! Scooter used the sample of The Pitcher in J'adore Hardcore, that's true. But what's wrong with It's a Biz? It's not even a hardstyle track! Fusion records is just trying to promote their selves with the help of such a brand as Scooter.
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Scar" (Mar 11th 2012, 8:50pm)

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 10:32pm

That black and white photo of HP is great!

PrinceofCologne

Master of Rave

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 11:22pm

Have you seen this photo?

I'm seeing it for a first time!

She is much older like Simone! I wonder why he did not search a young sexy model again?
maybe they are too expensive! :D
The Rick, the Ferris, and MC H.P. = Scooter

http://videobam.com/qImaw#

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "PrinceofCologne" (Mar 11th 2012, 11:27pm)

CHRISTIANE

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

Monday, March 12th 2012, 11:38am

you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

aganim

tremble with terror

Monday, March 12th 2012, 5:52pm

Scooter Official hat eine Frage gestellt. (...asked a question.)
What kind of music do you prefer for the next Single?

1. Hardstyle
2. Trance
3. Progressive House
4. Dubstep
5. Electro
6. Techno
7. Old School Rave/Happy Hardcore/Hands up

You can vote on their facebook page...
Currently on the 1st place is Old School Rave/Happy Hardcore/Hands up, 2nd place is Hardstyle, 3rd place is Trance.
T5C: A NEW ERA BEGINS

Monday, March 12th 2012, 6:23pm

I went with trance ^^
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Frontliner

hardstyle\jumpstyle\hardcore

Monday, March 12th 2012, 7:20pm

Scooter want to hear our opinions? It's a joke? :))))))))))

Better late, than never :)))

redha

Intermediate

Monday, March 12th 2012, 7:27pm

they have nothing to lose if they play once again some kind of trance or happy hardcore its basic of the band !! like the start it will be the end
new chapter its crazy :wacko: now time for my kids with scooter :thumbup:

kelvo

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 2:53pm

Just seen the record label "Fusion" are criticising IAB on facebook. Basically they have added the video on their wall with the following comments:
https://www.facebook.com/fusionrecords

Quoted
After The Pitcher - I Just Can't Stop, it seems Scooter still has a writers-block.. But heck.. For him It's a Biz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSZ8uLAhS4I
Let the trolling begin

Quoted
We don't think it's a problem. The original isn't ours. We covered it as well. We know the original lyrics are from Chaka Khan, we even give all credits to them. So we're not bashing Scooter of stealing, more of showing that he doesn't give a sh*t about anyone or anything, as long as he can copy the "hits" that are created by hardstyle producers all over the world. It's not only us, but, as many already mentioned, he just takes everything he can put his hands on. Pretty cheap if you see what he pulled of in the 90's. Then he was an example for a lot of acts! Hyper hyper

Find it strange how a record label encourages "trolling" and also refers to Scooter as a "he". The only similarity with The Pitcher's version is the sample from Chaka Khan, can't see why they have kicked off about it. The only plus side is it's probably given the single abit of free advertising leading to more sales.

They are just trolls and the hardstyle kids (their fans) are just dumb. They don't know NOTHING about the music, but keep opening their dirty mouthes. If I was Jens Thele, I would buy Fusion label and after that CLOSE it How the hell can they complain about It's a Biz? Not a single sample from any hardstyle artist was used! Scooter used the sample of The Pitcher in J'adore Hardcore, that's true. But what's wrong with It's a Biz? It's not even a hardstyle track! Fusion records is just trying to promote their selves with the help of such a brand as Scooter.

just the usual haters, as said IAB isnt even hardstyle and has no hardstyle in it in fact apart from the main chaka khan sample and the klf sample it is 100% scooter
only inspired with the style

we all know by now and many others know that scooter have built their career taking samples and making it their own, which comes from their loop start, so id say scooter are a band who remix stuff into actual tracks and not just remixes, which makes them the band they are
25million+ and 80+ awards with awards like the comet and echo says it all

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 10:35pm

I like Scar's idea on this :)
20 Years of hardcore!

kelvo

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 7:22pm

cheers

le Rotty

Unregistered

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 3:47pm

Skitzmix 40 is out. Track 10 on CD3 contains a "Scooter Megamix". But it isn't a megamix. It's "Endless Summer / Hyper Hyper / Move Your Ass!" from Live In Hamburg 2010.

ScooterPosseLeipzig

Army Of Hardcore

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 5:32pm

exclusive news from the fanbase: ON TWITTER

Ricky, thanks for 20 years of hardcore! You're the best!