You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• "Scar" started this thread

Friday, April 13th 2012, 3:41pm

Nikk's vocals on 'Close Your Eyes' by Mega Lo Mania

So, now I think I can confirm that Nikk (Rick's wife) really was a singer of Mega Lo Mania's 'Close Your Eyes'. First of all, in the past Rick had a web-page where were uploaded some vocal projects of Nikk (for example there were 'Don't Cry For Me, Argentina' and 'Close Your Eyes'). Back then I didn't knew that 'Close Your Eyes' is a track by Mega Lo Mania. I thought that it's, maybe, the unreleased Scooter track :)) Later, when I knew that 'Close Your Eyes' is a track by Mega Lo Mania project, I was not completely sure, that the vocals in this track is really by Nikk (the style of the singing is not typical for her), but then I thought: "then why Rick was hosting a sample of the track at his site?". Finally, today I've found a liner from 'Close Your Eyes' re-released CD (1996). You can check it below. Now we know for sure, that the singer in this track is Nikk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQv0dpo2VwQ
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

le Rotty

Unregistered

Friday, April 13th 2012, 3:51pm

I loved this track in the 90s. After years, I found the Single. "Emotion" is a great track too. :-)

kelvo

One Love, Two Mouths, One Love, One House

Friday, April 13th 2012, 10:51pm

kinda explains how scooter came to make their version of this one then, in a way anyway
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• "Scar" started this thread

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 12:06am

What Scooter version? :wacko:
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook