You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

PrinceofCologne

Master of Rave

• "PrinceofCologne" started this thread

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 5:51pm

Maybe the problem lies in your chat up lines? Instead of going up to a girl at a party and your opening line being 'hey I'm a Scooter fan do you like them too?', why not try 'hey, I'm ...(insert name here)... can I buy you a drink?' Just a thought...

haa i don't go to girls and say hey I'm a Scooter fan do you like them too? :D
I only said this to Bjarke he should do this because he don't want believe that you are the fool for the girls if you out yourself as Scooter fan in Germany!
There were already votings in German TV for most embarrassing bands of Germany and Scooter is always in the list! And not at the end!
The Rick, the Ferris, and MC H.P. = Scooter

http://videobam.com/qImaw#

G-WWBB

We take you higher!

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 6:18pm

I only said this to Bjarke he should do this because he don't want believe that you are the fool for the girls if you out yourself as Scooter fan in Germany!
There were already votings in German TV for most embarrassing bands of Germany and Scooter is always in the list! And not at the end!

Ok, well if a girl decides not to date you based purely on your music choice, then that shouldn't bother you, I mean why would you want to date someone who is that shallow?

If she genuinely likes you, who you listen to won't matter.
06/04/12 - Berlin O2 World - Good Friday? It was an awesome Friday!!! :thumbup:
12/05/12 - HMV Forum, London - Back in the UK!
27/07/13 - Olympiastadion, Munich.
11/01/14 - Berlin, O2 World.
16/01/14 - Munich, Zenith.
17/01/14 - Stuttgart, Porsche Arena.
24/01/14 - Hamburg, O2 World - Tearfest.

If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn!

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 6:20pm

t car
Maybe the problem lies in your chat up lines? Instead of going up to a girl at a party and your opening line being 'hey I'm a Scooter fan do you like them too?', why not try 'hey, I'm ...(insert name here)... can I buy you a drink?' Just a thought...

if it's the girl for me, she doesn't care whether or not I am a Scooter fan, thank you ;) taste in music is sort of a private matter, you know ;)
disregard sleep - acquire tea

lisstuppa

Ms. Commercial

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 2:08pm

For me it is also a matter of money. Hamburg has direct flight from Oslo, and I love the city. It also helps that many of my friends go there so that I have company when I go.
"We love you lots! 10 out of 10." Right back at you!