You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Steve C

who needs vocals

• "Steve C" started this thread

Sunday, March 28th 2004, 6:18pm

PTBFTJ unreleased tracks

Does anyone know the history of these tracks? I mean, Habanera and No Pain, No Gain could easily have been the B-sides to Posse and I Shot the DJ (which have none) and Loud and Clear/Am Fenster could've been the next single/B-side pair after them. Seems a bit strange that they weren't released before PTBFTJ, yet performed live.
We started in 1994....in 2012 we're still on the case!!!

Sunday, March 28th 2004, 6:26pm

Am Fenste has been released before PTBFTJ was released. Am Fenster was made for a German Compilation called "Pop 2001" and it has been on the limited edition of "We bring the noise".

Habanera was ment to become the new single in 2002, but then they decided rather to take Nessaja as new single. Which was a good decision, because it became #1 in Germany.

I think, the other zwo tracks were made to become album-tracks of the next album (after "We bring the noise"). But then Axel left the band and they put it on the PTBFTJ.
MfG Impeerator

Monday, March 29th 2004, 9:31am

Loud and Clear would have made a good single. I think if Axel had stayed it was going to be a single from the next album.
Habanera would have been good as well (with lyrics like on encore), but Nessaja is, of course, much better.
-----> www.electro-heaven.com <-----

Big J

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 30th 2004, 5:35pm

Don't think Loud And Clear was good enough to become a new single. Maybe Habanera. With some lyrics (not just with the encore one).

infect_ya

Professional

Tuesday, March 30th 2004, 6:42pm

Habanera came out as a promo vinyl, in three different mixes (The short cut, Big room mix & fill the floor 2nd edit) under the name Section 11, but the men behind was Scooter! :)

Tuesday, March 30th 2004, 10:45pm

I love loud & Clear

Anonymous

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 30th 2004, 10:52pm

Quoted from ""infect_ya""

Habanera came out as a promo vinyl, in three different mixes (The short cut, Big room mix & fill the floor 2nd edit) under the name Section 11, but the men behind was Scooter! :)

Habanera is cool, but "remixes" are not good enought :(

An I also love Loud And Clear, Spock! :D

kelvo

I Reach My Fate At The Gates, God Says Shotta You Was Great

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 1:47am

Maybe someone could ask axel via facebook as to why there are unreleased tracks.
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 11:30am

I asked Axel in 2008 about Loud And Clear, and he said it was intended to be on an album but they didn't like the overall sound of it - couldn't fit the album sound. But since it was 100% finished, they decided not to throw it away, so they put it on the upcoming best-of as an extra - which was PTBFTJ.
I'm much nicer in real life.

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 3:32pm

Interesting information, good to find something one didn't know about.
- Bring the noise! -

PaTh/CordlessKidd

Professional

Monday, April 16th 2012, 7:21pm

I asked Axel in 2008 about Loud And Clear, and he said it was intended to be on an album but they didn't like the overall sound of it - couldn't fit the album sound. But since it was 100% finished, they decided not to throw it away, so they put it on the upcoming best-of as an extra - which was PTBFTJ.
Thanks for that information!
Patrik Peterson @ Facebook.com

Och I Det Här Fallet En Glad Svensk Gris!

ROCHEN

caffeine addict

Monday, April 16th 2012, 10:32pm

cool info, but wtf did they not like about this track???? i mean, its fkcing perfect!
#yesThisIsDawg

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Monday, April 16th 2012, 11:54pm

Yes, its a pretty damn good track!
20 Years of hardcore!

kelvo

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 4:54pm

well as he said, it did not fit to the style of the album they worked with at the time, i have to admit, it would have sounded odd on albums like NTTC and WBTN, the dates on this track say 2002 so was this from an upcoming album, or just dated for PTBFTJ,

BTW LAC is for me one of scooters best ever tracks, its next to perfect

G-WWBB

We take you higher!

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 12:01am

Loud and Clear is a great track! I actually think a lot of the unreleased ones are. Personally I'd love an album just purely of their unreleased/b-side tracks, a 'best of' so to speak :)
06/04/12 - Berlin O2 World - Good Friday? It was an awesome Friday!!! :thumbup:
12/05/12 - HMV Forum, London - Back in the UK!
27/07/13 - Olympiastadion, Munich.
11/01/14 - Berlin, O2 World.
16/01/14 - Munich, Zenith.
17/01/14 - Stuttgart, Porsche Arena.
24/01/14 - Hamburg, O2 World - Tearfest.

If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn!

kelvo

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 1:56am

you can kinda get the feel that if axel stayed the next album after we bring the noise would have been massive, but woud it have beaten TSTE???