Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 28. März 2004, 18:18

PTBFTJ unreleased tracks

Does anyone know the history of these tracks? I mean, Habanera and No Pain, No Gain could easily have been the B-sides to Posse and I Shot the DJ (which have none) and Loud and Clear/Am Fenster could've been the next single/B-side pair after them. Seems a bit strange that they weren't released before PTBFTJ, yet performed live.
We started in 1994....in 2016 we're still on the case!!!

Sonntag, 28. März 2004, 18:26

Am Fenste has been released before PTBFTJ was released. Am Fenster was made for a German Compilation called "Pop 2001" and it has been on the limited edition of "We bring the noise".

Habanera was ment to become the new single in 2002, but then they decided rather to take Nessaja as new single. Which was a good decision, because it became #1 in Germany.

I think, the other zwo tracks were made to become album-tracks of the next album (after "We bring the noise"). But then Axel left the band and they put it on the PTBFTJ.
MfG Impeerator

Montag, 29. März 2004, 09:31

Loud and Clear would have made a good single. I think if Axel had stayed it was going to be a single from the next album.
Habanera would have been good as well (with lyrics like on encore), but Nessaja is, of course, much better.
-----> www.electro-heaven.com <-----

Dienstag, 30. März 2004, 17:35

Don't think Loud And Clear was good enough to become a new single. Maybe Habanera. With some lyrics (not just with the encore one).

Dienstag, 30. März 2004, 18:42

Habanera came out as a promo vinyl, in three different mixes (The short cut, Big room mix & fill the floor 2nd edit) under the name Section 11, but the men behind was Scooter! :)

Dienstag, 30. März 2004, 22:45

I love loud & Clear
What ever you do, you have to be true, I've got the tune for a trip to the moon

Anonymous

unregistriert

Dienstag, 30. März 2004, 22:52

Zitat von »"infect_ya"«

Habanera came out as a promo vinyl, in three different mixes (The short cut, Big room mix & fill the floor 2nd edit) under the name Section 11, but the men behind was Scooter! :)

Habanera is cool, but "remixes" are not good enought :(

An I also love Loud And Clear, Spock! :D

kelvo

The Cherries Are Not Important!!!

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 01:47

Maybe someone could ask axel via facebook as to why there are unreleased tracks.
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Beruf: owner of Scootertechno Hungary

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 11:30

I asked Axel in 2008 about Loud And Clear, and he said it was intended to be on an album but they didn't like the overall sound of it - couldn't fit the album sound. But since it was 100% finished, they decided not to throw it away, so they put it on the upcoming best-of as an extra - which was PTBFTJ.
[ Scooterfans With Attitude ]

Sonntag, 15. April 2012, 15:32

Interesting information, good to find something one didn't know about.
- moments lost and time remains -

Montag, 16. April 2012, 19:21

I asked Axel in 2008 about Loud And Clear, and he said it was intended to be on an album but they didn't like the overall sound of it - couldn't fit the album sound. But since it was 100% finished, they decided not to throw it away, so they put it on the upcoming best-of as an extra - which was PTBFTJ.
Thanks for that information!
Patrik Peterson @ Facebook.com

Och I Det Här Fallet En Glad Svensk Gris!

ROCHEN

caffeine addict

Beruf: shrimp catcher (it really kixx ass)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 16. April 2012, 22:32

cool info, but wtf did they not like about this track???? i mean, its fkcing perfect!
#yesThisIsDawg

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 16. April 2012, 23:54

Yes, its a pretty damn good track!
20 Years of hardcore!

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 17. April 2012, 16:54

well as he said, it did not fit to the style of the album they worked with at the time, i have to admit, it would have sounded odd on albums like NTTC and WBTN, the dates on this track say 2002 so was this from an upcoming album, or just dated for PTBFTJ,

BTW LAC is for me one of scooters best ever tracks, its next to perfect

G-WWBB

We take you higher!

Beruf: Buyer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 26. April 2012, 00:01

Loud and Clear is a great track! I actually think a lot of the unreleased ones are. Personally I'd love an album just purely of their unreleased/b-side tracks, a 'best of' so to speak :)
06/04/12 - Berlin O2 World - Good Friday? It was an awesome Friday!!! :thumbup:
12/05/12 - HMV Forum, London - Back in the UK!
27/07/13 - Olympiastadion, Munich.
11/01/14 - Berlin, O2 World.
16/01/14 - Munich, Zenith.
17/01/14 - Stuttgart, Porsche Arena.
24/01/14 - Hamburg, O2 World - Tearfest.

If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn!

kelvo

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 26. April 2012, 01:56

you can kinda get the feel that if axel stayed the next album after we bring the noise would have been massive, but woud it have beaten TSTE???