You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

le Rotty

Unregistered

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 5:47pm

I doubt that dubstep will really become the new trend. "Experts" keep saying this throughout the last year, but neither Scooter nor Skrillex could reach high chart positions with their dubstep tries in Germany.
Skrillex didn't have success so far in the German charts but he got 2 match balls against Scooter.
1. His track "Break'n Sweat" is on rotation at some famous German radio stations.
2. His concerts in Germany were sold out very fast without a huge promotion! I tried to get a ticket for the Cologne concert but no more tickets were be available 1 month before the scheduled date.

Scooterjeka

Professional

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 1:20pm

The question is: What will be the follow-up style to electro house? A "Clearer", more harmonic and more straightforward sound or a rougher sound with even more dissonant plays with effects and beats (= dubstep)?

I doubt that dubstep will really become the new trend. "Experts" keep saying this throughout the last year, but neither Scooter nor Skrillex could reach high chart positions with their dubstep tries in Germany.

I doubt the next style is going to be straight. It is getting more breakbeatable year after year.

Skrillex didn't have success so far in the German charts but he got 2 match balls against Scooter.

Scooter got balls too so neither Skrillex nor anyone else manage to break them.
Riding with me is my friend R.J.Jordan,
Knowing the rules aint part of his program,
Finding the right tune that fits the track,
Might be pretty hard cuz he's f_cked on crack!

Start the match and find the station
Reach what you can and party the nation,
A? Hey! Whatcha gonna say?
I automate the sequence and speed for my getaway
Take it to the edge, there's nowhere to hide,
And call up the crew; let's go for a joyride!

Let's go for a joyride!

kelvo

Middle Fingers In The Air

Tuesday, April 17th 2012, 5:07pm

i have to say that scooter are properly one of the biggest risk takers in music,
for years scooter have experimented with music which could have failed scooter years ago, i believe the experiments is what has kept scooter alive, nobody knows what to expect next, its kinda exiting to finally hear the finished project, and then scooter continue to surprise when a single is changed, even if it is a small one.

here is some of scooters risk taking moves

1-using the miss marple melody on BITUK was a big risk, as it was a well know tv show at the time
2-a complete rock cover of rebel yell, this could have gone bad, but it didnt
3-i'm raving saw scooter take a risk by changing their style completely, as with break it up
4-adding rock elements to fire was a first, also having a massive sample in age of love, everyone wanted the terminator theme remixed, but nobody dared do it.
5-changing band members could have ended scooters career.
6-the many samples used overtime could and has giving scooter a bad name, but at the same time a good one
7-repeating the hpv success could have gone bad, it didnt, it made hits, as we all seen with JAOTW's return to hpv hits
8-working with big stars like status quo may have gone against them, in some cases (CB) it did
9-constantly changing their music style, but as i said, i think this has given scooter the edge.
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH