You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Hyper Hyper

The Leading Horse

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 10:31pm

Cool :) i think thats what i was meant to put 752 i thought it was saink with 52 at the end, but the page wouldnt go back for me to look, so we should be definately in the 1000 mark now. And i hope this is a sell out, be great to see a uk tour :)
The Leading Horse is white, the second horse is red. The third one is a black the last one is a green :)

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 12:05am

Completely off-topic Hyper Hyper, but I see from you're from Kent .. I am but a breath's away from Kent & definitely from the right side of the border, nice to see someone else from my county loving the Scooter! :)

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 12:43am

well from what i can tell, their is a fair amount of uk posse here dave, although i live in wales i was born in kettering, Northamptonshire, and grew up in leicester, also i have what you could say some connection to london, my late nan was from their and her family.

i also hope this show can be a sell out or close to it, i would like to see scooter do a uk tour once again.
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 12:47am

Oh defintely kelvo, the UK posse is alive and strong and will definitely be out in force in a couple of weeks in London! :thumbup: Hadn't seen any Kentish posse before though and that's what caught me by surprise a little while ago ... seems we are everywhere in the UK and maybe the London concert is bringing a few more fans throughout the UK to the surface. :)

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 12:51am

it certainly seems so

Hyper Hyper

The Leading Horse

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 10:18am

Completely off-topic Hyper Hyper, but I see from you're from Kent .. I am but a breath's away from Kent & definitely from the right side of the border, nice to see someone else from my county loving the Scooter! :)

and you mate :) yeah im near the medway area. i dont really know many possee from kent hardly, my mate who's coming with me to the show is form kent lives about 5 mins away from me he's really the only crazy fan like me, but when you mention scooter near where i live the only song they really seem to know is Nessaja.
The Leading Horse is white, the second horse is red. The third one is a black the last one is a green :)

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 1:15pm

If the UK show is a success, scooter will possibly organise a uk tour :) :D :D :D

Your profile pic looks exactly like the Wolves Oceana (now closed down). Actually i'm sure it's the same one :)

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 3:15pm

and you mate :) yeah im near the medway area. i dont really know many possee from kent hardly, my mate who's coming with me to the show is form kent lives about 5 mins away from me he's really the only crazy fan like me, but when you mention scooter near where i live the only song they really seem to know is Nessaja.
Cool I'm live near Dartford and never really known anyone who has known of Scooter independent of me before in the area. I find that people might know the Logical Song & Nessaja like you say if they are prompted but that is about it. Despite the number of attempts I always make to get the DJ when I'm in bars to play them! :D

Hyper Hyper

The Leading Horse

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 5:56pm

Cool I'm live near Dartford and never really known anyone who has known of Scooter independent of me before in the area. I find that people might know the Logical Song & Nessaja like you say if they are prompted but that is about it. Despite the number of attempts I always make to get the DJ when I'm in bars to play them! :D

Yeah i dont know anyone apart from my mate whos coming to the concert who knew them without me showing em on of there songs. And like you said when you say have you heard of scooter they say they done nessaja didn't they, you dont get like yeah didnt they sing I'm your pusher or Hyper Hyper or even Maria i like it loud, always the logical or nessaja. And yeah same with me, especially when we i go to a family party i always get them to play a scooter song (If they have one that is) :)

Steve C

who needs vocals

Monday, April 16th 2012, 7:17pm

Finally got round to sorting my ticket/hotel...would've done it much sooner but since I'm not as big a fan as I used to be (unfortunately), it kept being forgotten about etc. particularly with all the other trips I've been doing over the past couple of months. But still, it should be a great show, as it's a proper full-length gig rather than a play-the-usual-6-songs-at-clubland gig :P

btw we should try and meet up somewhere before the gig, it'd be cool to see some fellow forum-goers ;)
We started in 1994....in 2014 we're still on the case!!!

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 12:15am

the last time i saw anyone from the forum was back in 2008 in Berlin. seems like only yesterday…

if anyone sees me, feel free to say hi

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 2:07am

and you mate yeah im near the medway area. i dont really know many possee from kent hardly, my mate who's coming with me to the show is form kent lives about 5 mins away from me he's really the only crazy fan like me, but when you mention scooter near where i live the only song they really seem to know is Nessaja.

Oh defintely kelvo, the UK posse is alive and strong and will definitely be out in force in a couple of weeks in London! Hadn't seen any Kentish posse before though and that's what caught me by surprise a little while ago ... seems we are everywhere in the UK and maybe the London concert is bringing a few more fans throughout the UK to the surface.
Make that three from Kent. :thumbsup:
Can you tell me: how do I get off the bus?" — from poem "Friends turbo"
X(

Hyper Hyper

The Leading Horse

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 8:11pm

Cool :) more kent possee :)

PeterM86

2012 Has Been Amazing Year For Concerts :)

Thursday, April 19th 2012, 11:13pm

Just Got Back From North London This Morning, Went To The HMV Forum (Didnt Go Inside) It Isnt Far From The Tube Easy To Get To :) , I Seen No Advertisement For The Show, In Camden/Kings Cross / Angel
http://twitter.com/PETERM86 | http://www.youtube.com/user/PeterM2006 | http://www.last.fm/user/petermrfc | http://www.songkick.com/users/PeterM86

MY CONCERTS IN 2012 Nero @ Glasgow O2 ABC , WWE Raw @ O2 Arena London, Scooter @ HMV Forum London , Blink 182 @ Glasgow SECC , Blink 182 @ O2 Brixton Academy London, Nicki Minaj @ MEN Arena Manchester, Stone Sour & Papa Roach @ O2 Brixton Academy London

Hyper Hyper

The Leading Horse

Friday, April 20th 2012, 9:03pm

Just Got Back From North London This Morning, Went To The HMV Forum (Didnt Go Inside) It Isnt Far From The Tube Easy To Get To :) , I Seen No Advertisement For The Show, In Camden/Kings Cross / Angel

yeah its nice and simple to get to straight out the tube turn right and its just up the road, and theres absoloutely no advertisement for this show at all is there. it needs a few posters around london especially and a good tv advert :)

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Friday, April 20th 2012, 11:22pm

its a shame their is no promo anywhere, i hope this goes well, if it doesnt, promo is the cause once again

Hyper Hyper

The Leading Horse

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 8:16am

its a shame their is no promo anywhere, i hope this goes well, if it doesnt, promo is the cause once again

Yeah your probably right. It should still go well though, must be quite a few tickets sold now. Must be in the 1000's now at least :)

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 12:40am

i hope so

Steve C

who needs vocals

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 2:57am

Unfortunately not, as my ticket (which I bought on Monday) is number 781...not sure how the numbering is done though, so it might not be absolute.
We started in 1994....in 2014 we're still on the case!!!

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 6:26pm

finally got a room booked so now just to cross fingers that everything concert-wise goes ok.

has anybody been to the forum before? was wondering what time it opens before the official start of 8pm.