You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

• "kelvo" started this thread

Friday, May 4th 2012, 2:24am

The next albums bonus

We all know their is a new album on the way and We all know scooter add great bonus material. So I wanna know what you would like in the the next album. You can only choose 3 bonus that you would most like to see.

Ok here's mine.
1, live cd or dvd of the recent tour, so many good songs and re edits deserve a recording
2, a b side collection, from the 3rd chapter onwards. I would say all but they wont fit one disc and some are already recorded. 3, a book with all the details of the career and the story of scooter.
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kelvo" (May 4th 2012, 10:39pm)

Franz

Master

Occupation: ITs NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITs MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

Friday, May 4th 2012, 6:52am

some Pics of diffrent COUNTRYS ... so LONDON from May now... or some OLDER thinks we never saw
the STORY from SCOOTER know the most FANS. !

some new things :!:
Diamonds are made Under Pressure "!

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Friday, May 4th 2012, 11:08am

For me a live CD of the Berlin concert on TBMU tour would be a great bonus :). But a DVD would also be great (even better although a CD has also a special vibe), and well, as the Hamburg TBMU concert was recorded for live-stream, the chances for a bonus DVD are huge. ;)
The B-side bonus would fit to a best-of, not to a "normal" studio album, so that idea I would skip.
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

Friday, May 4th 2012, 11:29am

I would like an audio cd of the recent Berlin show too!

Or a calendar like with WGTLLN? (if I remember right).

Sheffield Gang

I Keep the Spirit Alive

Friday, May 4th 2012, 3:48pm

I would like to hear the REMIX album with all these new version of classics hits.
Long interview with the band (in english) Fans could send some questions..
Alright everybody!
Tie your shoes!
Yeah!
The Fifth Chapter has just begun!
:thumbsup:

aganim

tremble with terror

Friday, May 4th 2012, 5:05pm

I'd just like to have the new album and the hamburg concert of TBMU tour as bonus DVD. Some remixes as a bonus CD would be awesome too, but I doubt it's gonna happen.
T5C: how will it be?

Traxx

- brain not found -

Friday, May 4th 2012, 6:29pm

1, live cd or dvd of the recent tour, so many good songs and re edits deserve a recording
2, a b side collection, from the 3rd chapter onwards.

I would also like this.

For example a 3 cd limited edition with new album + live cd from the TBMU tour + 3rd/4th chapter B-side collection.
- Bring the noise! -

Track-Attacker

And now all the ladies to the V.I.P!

Friday, May 4th 2012, 6:35pm

- Some nice backstage material like that from "Excess All Areas".
- The Hamburg live concert from the "The Big Mash Up" Tour.
- Some material from other countries + pictures.
- And of course unreleased material ;)

Sbetsho

Intermediate

Friday, May 4th 2012, 8:52pm

I would like to have "Turbo" versions of more of their old hits like Friends Turbo is. Need that Move Your Ass! -hardstyle version really bad.

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Friday, May 4th 2012, 10:43pm

i like sheffield gangs idea, a massive interview is cool, only yesterday i watched the really good caught by the radar interview, its so cool how they explained the making of the album and its tracks, really interesting stuff and the guys had a laugh too.

redha

Intermediate

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 9:41pm

SCOOTER FEAT DJ SASH = COLLABIORATION OR PROJECT REMIX OR THIRD MUMBER ?
redha has attached the following image:
  • 296489_10150323240173317_31765408316_8125091_2125714555_n.jpg
.."..i just want to live tonight ....dont care if you live or die so f*ck forever "

ROCHEN

caffeine addict

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 12:40am

collab would be possible!
#yesThisIsDawg

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 1:12am

Collab would be cool :D
- Bring the noise! -

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 12:47pm

cool, would be a masterpiece, and we all know how sash sometimes is support for scooter, it would be the ultimate trance mash up, imagine the maxi single having various versions by both scooter and sash too, this would be a definite hit

but is the photo old, i know they have met before on shows when they shared a concert, but the pic of hp looks recent, the shirt and necklace is what he wheres since the big mash up, look at the cover, even the vid for CB, and on tv interviews too

Traxx

- brain not found -

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 1:18pm

Yes, it looks pretty recent to me too.
- Bring the noise! -

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 2:38pm

oh yeah

i agree, now when i read this i remember the genius 90s and early 00s with sash. i only want to say.....ENCORE UNE FOIS........ it would be interessting.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 5:40pm

Sash, hmmm, never really been a fan of him. His tracks were ok, but nothing more. His highliights were "Encore Une FOis" und "Mysterious Times" (with Tina Cousins)", but in general I don't know really if he and Scooter would fit. Wel, maybe, atleast two 90s names that are / were famous together is always a potential succes item. But still, dont know if I want it or not, a Scooter vs. Sash track. Dunno really, have to get used to the idea somehow I think. But well, as said, we dont know from what date the pic is and if there will be something together. Remember, HP also has pics with the Scorpions lead singer, and still there has been nothing together (but might be in the future ofcourse, which I think is very likely as the Scorpions seem to have stopped so to speak). So lets seen, but for now its more a random pic than a sign I would say, but well, never say never ofcourse ;)
H.P.'s "The Voice" - "The Myth" > He stands out all above the rest, blonder than the best! :D

G-WWBB

We take you higher!

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 9:28pm

2, a b side collection, from the 3rd chapter onwards.

I would also like this.

For example a 3 cd limited edition with new album + live cd from the TBMU tour + 3rd/4th chapter B-side collection.

I'll second/third that! Really want a release of TBMU tour, my first ever concert and would love to have a copy of it, preferably CD (for the car) as I haven't a clue how to rip music off a DVD lol.
06/04/12 - Berlin O2 World - Good Friday? It was an awesome Friday!!! :thumbup:
12/05/12 - HMV Forum, London - Back in the UK!
27/07/13 - Olympiastadion, Munich.
11/01/14 - Berlin, O2 World.
16/01/14 - Munich, Zenith.
17/01/14 - Stuttgart, Porsche Arena.
24/01/14 - Hamburg, O2 World - Tearfest.

If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn!

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 10:42pm

Well as for the album itself I would like them to do a Hard Trance album or Hardstyle but I think i would probably prefer Hard Trance. I would like the album to have a slightly more intense sound with cool synths/melodies and more great M.C. lyrics from H.P.

My three preferable bonus materials.

1. Live DVD of the London concert(me being from the UK)
2. An interview in English with the band and three with each member individually.
3. And possibly a good compilation of all their greatest hits.

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Monday, May 7th 2012, 1:59am

greatest hits, JAOTW literally had them all, and the recent mega-mix had them all too, i cant see this ever happening again for a while now, maybe at the end of the road it will.