You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 10:52pm

Quoted from ""Gee Tee Age""

omg how can you even compare the S##t to maria? and i bet you think its better just cause you listened to maria hundreds of times and now youre tired from it.

And whats better about maria?

Authist

Professional

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 10:57pm

Quoted from ""scooterusa""

omg how can you even compare the S##t to maria? and i bet you think its better just cause you listened to maria hundreds of times and now youre tired from it.

Im going to post to you what i posted in electro heaven.

First note that this song is just as much ripped as Maria is, in fact probably less. So here it goes

Honestly what did any of you expect. This is typical scooter, that havent changed since WBTN. They have always ripped the same amount, and had similar albums, this one is no different only this time they ripped good songs and made interesting songs out of them. For this is is far better than WGTLLN, which i hated, and i like this album better than MTG and almost as much as TSTE. You are all a bunch of arrogant pricks with nothing better to do than boast your supposedly superior taste in music. You all have obviously "grown out" of scooter. What did you expect from them, i mean really?? This Binary Universe? f##k this is what I expected and I love it, its scooter, its ripoffs, its stupid lyrics, its cheesy melodies. And I love every second of it. Stop bashing things you dont like if you dont have to listen to them. Just dont bother! Scooter was never better than this, and never had MORE integrity, they never had any! And i simply have no problem with this. If you all do that is your buisness, and thats fine. I dont see what the big deal is, grow the f##k up people.

Scooter was way better then this, but you were to young for it! :twisted:
In 2012 the criminals will say: "I've downloaded illegal music because i had a bad childhood!" :(
MC A.H.s mother told us to share everything when we were child!

www.myspace.com/Authistsolo

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 10:58pm

How??? In what way? And no i wasnt too young for this.
Scooter has always RIPPED the SAME amount. Just look at a list.

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 11:04pm

First note that this song is just as much ripped as Maria is, in fact probably less. So here it goes

Honestly what did any of you expect. This is typical scooter, that havent changed since WBTN. They have always ripped the same amount, and had similar albums, this one is no different only this time they ripped good songs and made interesting songs out of them. For this is is far better than WGTLLN, which i hated, and i like this album better than MTG and almost as much as TSTE. You are all a bunch of arrogant pricks with nothing better to do than boast your supposedly superior taste in music. You all have obviously "grown out" of scooter. What did you expect from them, i mean really?? This Binary Universe? f##k this is what I expected and I love it, its scooter, its ripoffs, its stupid lyrics, its cheesy melodies. And I love every second of it. Stop bashing things you dont like if you dont have to listen to them. Just dont bother! Scooter was never better than this, and never had MORE integrity, they never had any! And i simply have no problem with this. If you all do that is your buisness, and thats fine. I dont see what the big deal is, grow the f##k up people.

Maybe i don't fully agree on everything, but i must say that's a well stated comment you got there. :)

"Now and forever... Scooter will rock the place. Yeah!"
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Sandra

Middle fingers in the air, you can't stop the hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 11:05pm

I see I am not the only one who visited electro heaven tonight :)
20 Years of hardcore!

Anonymous

Unregistered

i will never ''grow out'' of scooter. i love all scooter tracks except these 12.(11 cause i love imaginary battle) i always loved the fact they rip off music so that point falls out too. and i am ready to defend scooter and all their tracks up until 2006 all the time. i never cared how commercial or how underground music was. i care if its good or not. TUAO is the biggest dissapoinment in my music world and its the crappiest album of scooter.

maria is so much better from the shit, cause its a real party stomper, melody is much better, sound is better, text is more complex and well delivered, it has times more power and its a seriously created track. not a house/funk/guitar/stadium/trance track.

dave you are a lunatic:D

Man that's just 100% what I think. Why I like the new album? Because it's just what I expected from it! "WGTLLN?" was total shit but TUAO is what Scooter is and was about. And I couldn't pointed out it better than You.

And guys like Pjad...ok, they like something more serious. And I also like. But I'm not looking for it in Scooter music, it's just fucking ridiculous in my opinion. I have no idea what they were expecting. Or maybe they were hibernated for last few years, I don't know.

Dave From Sheffield

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 11:07pm

Quoted from ""Sandra""

I see I am not the only one who visited electro heaven tonight :)

I have been there too. Actually, i read it almost daily but i am not so active nowdays. I really don't know what to think when i read that place. All that negativity to Scooter and mindless posts by WTD... :roll: :lol:

And to think, that place was once a great Scooter fan community. Where the hell did that all went? Thank God, we have this forum. :)
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Sandra

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 11:11pm

Yes - was thinking that - its strange - but not so long ago that was the place where there was no bad things written about Scooter - now thankfully this is the place to be 8)

It has be come so negative and and well - as you said mindless :?
20 Years of hardcore!

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 11:12pm

Quoted from ""Dave From Sheffield""

I have been there too. Actually, i read it almost daily but i am not so active nowdays. I really don't know what to think when i read that place. All that negativity to Scooter and mindless posts by WTD... :roll: :lol:

And to think, that place was once a great Scooter fan community. Where the hell did that all went? Thank God, we have this forum. :)

Stop bitching about that forum not being a Scooter-forum anymore, you were the only one who wanted it to stay that way.

What the hell is wrong with you people? I insult people because of their opinions, because I am better than everybody else. You don't even have that excuse.

There will never be an album that everyone loves, be it a Maiden, Scooter, Rammstein record.
This has gone way overboard.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 11:15pm

hahahahhahahahahahha

Dave From Sheffield

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 11:16pm

Quoted from ""tkt""

Quoted from ""Dave From Sheffield""

Stop b###h about that forum not being a Scooter-forum anymore, you were the only one who wanted it to stay that way.

I still would like it to be Scooter Posse Forums, a forum i would be proud to be a member. Not Electro-Heaven, where almost all members have forgotten Scooter... :(

Sandra

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 11:17pm

Quoted from ""tkt""

There will never be an album that everyone loves,

that is very very true - it is never possible to please everyone - but this album has pleased quite a few 8)

...and you are right on your second point of course 8) 8) 8)
20 Years of hardcore!

Sandra

Wednesday, January 31st 2007, 11:52pm

the arguing is gone, but the ortiginal topic to discuss the track stays...

if you want to carry on fighting feel free....

http://www.scootertechno.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8067
20 Years of hardcore!

kelvo

Loud and JUMP!

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 9:26pm

i just found this,

In 2007, he collaborated with German group Scooter for a song called "The Sh*t That Killed Elvis", which was featured on their album The Ultimate Aural Orgasm. Bam Margera can be heard in the song's intro. The song reached number 2 in the German Hip Hop billboards and remained there for two weeks.

cool news for the charts their
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

AlexKing

Intermediate

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 12:21am

Someone added this info to Wikipedia, can't be true anyway.

le Rotty

Unregistered

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 5:51pm

It's wrong!

Song facts:
- The Bam Magera sample was added by Jimmy Pop who is a friend of him. Jimmy and his band The Bloodhound Gang worked together with Scooter on this track.
- The chorus is ripped from "Chase The Sun" by Planet Funk. The origin of the crowd shouting during the melody came from several Dart tournaments. If you didn't see it here is a short video when the original song is played during a break: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzm3lLAK6aA