Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Piotreeeek

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 3. September 2013, 20:05

I have great news. Check out the WGTLLN ? samples on saturn.de and jpc.de. It looks like they fixed this Apache mistake on cd1.
I don't know what about SMFM, I'm not sure but I think it's instrumental version, but I don't know. :)

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 17:32

Received the next 3 editions. Apache is indeed fixed but See Me, Feel Me is still Instrumental.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 17:40

Received the next 3 editions. Apache is indeed fixed but See Me, Feel Me is still Instrumental.

Good to hear Apachy is fixed, thx for the ifno :) With the instrumental SMFM one can live, it's like with the suddenly vocal LUTS back then, which was a more than cool surprise. The "instrumental" mistake is a "cool" mistake because one get's something different, like a pre-version of the final SMFM track :)
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Piotreeeek

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 19:48

So I was right. Nice to hear. As I said before I think they wanted to put this version. They did somethin' similar with Lighten Up The Sky on re-edition of JAOTW (WYW) in 2008, so I don't count this as a mistake. When the Scooter members realised that there was an Apache error then they also should know 'bout SMFM. I don't believe that they didn't check out the rest of album.

BTW. Could you tell me if there is Suavemente (radio version) on MTG cd1? And are there any other mistakes on MTG?. I thought I'll recieve my copies 2day, but it will propably arrives on Monday. Thanks :) ;) :D

Freitag, 13. September 2013, 17:52

Dear Scooter fans,

As we are used to having the best fans in the world, it didn’t come as a surprise that you quickly discovered the ‘over-exclusive’ version of “See Me Feel Me” on the “20 Years Of Hardcore Expanded Edition” of “Who’s Got The Last Laugh Now”, as well as the doubled, unintended “We Are The Greatest” on “No Time To Chill” :-). “Apache” is now also correctly installed on the online version of “Who’s Got The Last Laugh Now”.

All of you who purchased the album are very welcome to contact us (Scooter Admin) directly via PM.

You will then receive a download link, naturally free of charge, with the 3 correct versions of the following tracks: We Are The Greatest (Extended) (Remastered) (04:36), Apache (Remastered) (02:57), See Me Feel Me (Remastered) (04:09).
And all that on top of the to date unreleased version of “See Me Feel Me” ;-)

Liebe Scooter Fans,

wie wir es von den besten Fans der Welt kennen, habt ihr mal wieder nicht lange gebraucht, um die oberexklusive Version von "See Me Feel Me" auf der "20 Years Of Hardcore Expanded Edition" von "Who's Got The Last Laugh Now" und den ungewollten "We Are The Greatest" Doppler auf dem Album "No Time To Chill" zu entdecken :-). Auch "Apache" ist nun übrigens in der Online-Version von "Who's Got The Last Laugh Now" richtig hinterlegt.

Alle, die diese beiden Alben erworben haben, können sich gerne bei uns (Scooter Admin) per PM melden.

Ihr erhaltet dann umgehend einen Link zu einem kostenfreien Download der 3 korrekten Versionen folgender Tracks: We Are The Greatest (Extended) (Remastered) (04:36), Apache (Remastered) (02:57), See Me Feel Me (Remastered) (04:09).

Und das on top zur bis dato unveröffentlichten Version von "See Me Feel Me" ;-)!

KEEP ON RAVING WITH US, POSSE!!!!

SCOOTER

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 13. September 2013, 20:34

Damn :( mine have not shipped yet because they are in an order with the next releases :( I have the iTunes versions, but I would love to have both versions on CD as well - anyone thinking of returning a CD with the mistakes I will be very happy to buy it...
20 Years of hardcore!

Ninja Elephant 87

Gentleman of the decade

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. September 2013, 01:03

Got mine today. They look amazing in the CD wallet with all their historical buddies. 3 spaces for JAOTW - don't let me down lads!
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. September 2013, 01:12

JAOTW is now called a Box-Set on Amazon, so it looks like it will contain 3 CD's in that case ;)

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. September 2013, 10:45

KEEP ON RAVING WITH US, POSSE!!!!

SCOOTER
ha give us the RAVE back! stop the boring electro trash and we can KEEP ON RAVING SCOOTER!!!! :D

Ninja Elephant 87

Gentleman of the decade

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. September 2013, 11:02

JAOTW is now called a Box-Set on Amazon, so it looks like it will contain 3 CD's in that case ;)
You bring me joy. :love:
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

Scar

Moscow Posse!

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 14. September 2013, 14:45

Sooo... :) I have two questions now.

1) What about the mistakes on the previous 20 Years Of Hardcore albums? For example We Bring The Noise (Live) is actially is normal (album version) of We Bring The Noise. And Am Fenster (Long version) is actually a normal version (from Push The Beat For This Jam)?? Will they be fixed?

2) What should I do now, if I already bought all these albums with the mistakes on CDs? Can I write you a PM to get the corrected digital versions? And... hey, I want the corrected versions on CDs in my collection ;) Maybe there will be re-print that will be sent to us, who bought the versions with the mistakes?

Please, answer, dear Scooter Admin.
ScooterPlanet.ru

Wickedpedia - many interesting facts about Scooter and their career. It's a project of scooterplanet.ru. Only Russian version available.

Scooter Planet @ Facebook

DJ Hooligan

DJ Hooligan.tk

Beruf: doctor

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 15. September 2013, 00:16

I have same question about CD albums as Scar.
DJ Hooligan
www.scootertechno.ru

• »trew793« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 16. September 2013, 19:21

I've sent a PM to Scooter Admin but he didn't awnser :(
<,=<)))

Montag, 16. September 2013, 19:33

He's probably just busy. I suppose he will answer when he's got the time.
- moments lost and time remains -

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 16. September 2013, 22:02

I think he got lots of PM's, so it will take some time ;)