Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

G-WWBB

We take you higher!

Beruf: Buyer

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 00:21

Looks like Rick is on the case already, shame he never had this enthusiasm with Scooter towards the end.

If you'd been to any of the venues on the recent tour, you would've seen just how enthusiastic with Scooter he was towards the end, i.e. very!
06/04/12 - Berlin O2 World - Good Friday? It was an awesome Friday!!! :thumbup:
12/05/12 - HMV Forum, London - Back in the UK!
27/07/13 - Olympiastadion, Munich.
11/01/14 - Berlin, O2 World.
16/01/14 - Munich, Zenith.
17/01/14 - Stuttgart, Porsche Arena.
24/01/14 - Hamburg, O2 World - Tearfest.

If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn!

Daniel

It's 6am in the morning, and we find ourselves somewhere in England

Beruf: Accountant....almost

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 09:27

Looks like Rick is on the case already, shame he never had this enthusiasm with Scooter towards the end.

If you'd been to any of the venues on the recent tour, you would've seen just how enthusiastic with Scooter he was towards the end, i.e. very!

Got to agree Em, Rick certainly wasn't lacking in enthusiasm during the tour - bit of a bizarre statement Kelvo?

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 10:22

yes, nice news about our rick- now i am pleased to see him rockin further forward. i am glad that now on his facebook it is to see an complete picture of him 8)

Cold_Shadow

MODO! The Heart Of Hockey

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 10:44

@ G-WWBB & Daniel: I think Kelvo actually meant Rick's enthusiasm in the studio.

Kelvo

In Rave We Trust!

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 11:35

Yes I did mean the studio, the last few albums lacked the Scooter spirit we all love on their music and with what Rick stated about how he has felt musically recently it all became so clear.
Now his new picture on Facebook has the look of what he had years ago when he produced some of Scooter's best music and all I was saying was I wish he had that desire with Scooter towards the end. But as stated he was very much in the zone on his final tour from what I have seen on YouTube, I wish I could have been their to see it, shame it was never recorded for a DVD release.
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 12:24

Wonder how he feels about having things from his personal page copied?

I believe he took calculated risk, he knows we still discuss Ferris (and his facebook page) here as well...

Yes Kelvo, it is normal to feel the enthusiam once you quit something that tied your hands...
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 12:26

It is very strange to see how it did end with Scooter and H.P. and Rick.
I wonder why H.P. and Rick didn't get real friends after working since the 80s together and after 20 years Scooter and traveling around the world together. Everything looks like they only were working partners all the years but nothing more. H.P. is also speaking like this on last concert. I think they are too different persons in private life to could get friends.

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 12:35

Well there's a theory,or a cliche, that one cannot make real friends-once he past 30 years old...
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 12:55

in the book "always hardcore" rick said "in the studio we always met as musicians each other", so i think thats the key whats behind them- friends or workpartners

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 14:08

Well there's a theory,or a cliche, that one cannot make real friends-once he past 30 years old...

or the theory where much money is the friendship ends ;)

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 14:33

or the theory where much money is the friendship ends ;)

Or even family...
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

PrinceofCologne

First Chapter Fanatic

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 18. Februar 2014, 11:00

I wonder if they did invite Axel or Jay to the last gig of Rick? I don't think any ex member was there. It's really disappointing for me that there was no real friendship between the members and everything was just business relation.

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 18. Februar 2014, 18:12

I seem to remember that Jay was working in Africa or somewhere else far away, so he couldn't have been there
20 Years of hardcore!

redha

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: working

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 09:48

Our Golden Voice is ready too!

.."..i just want to live tonight ....dont care if you live or die so f*ck forever "

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014, 10:31

I seem to remember that Jay was working in Africa or somewhere else far away, so he couldn't have been there

Yeah, he was in Sout Africa as far as I remember, had some gigs there.
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D