Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 20:14

You never do. It's called reality. It's a tough place but maybe you can give it a try.
The s*hit is amplified.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 20:18

What has that to do with the "coffee maker" saga?
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 20:21

That you don't see the reality. That Michael is exactly this.
The s*hit is amplified.

ROBOTOX

Stop, drop, what's that sound, Kick it to the rhythm, turn it upside down

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 20:42

City lights is just primitive s.hit. Couple of samples mixed together on laptop. You really use it as example of good production?
We gonna break it down!

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 20:47

City lights is just primitive s.hit. Couple of samples mixed together on laptop. You really use it as example of good production?

I used it to tell Emsi there are more tracks and styles made by Michael than the 2 bigroom tracks Emsi was basing his reaction on. I believe it were the only solo tracks he listened to.

Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 20:48

You know what's the difference between fan and psychofan? The critics. The true fan will never support a band, that totally changed the music and totally outgoin' of original style. The psychofan will love everyting what the band will create.
You will probably buy the fuc*ked fan box, with limited HP sweat inside beacuse of Scooter. I will not. In this case i showe them, how they really destroyed a good band name just want to be an EDM superstar and want to be booked at UMF, Tomorrowland or any others festivals for deaf people.

I really do not care who is Phil, who is Simon, neither HP. They cannot change the intro that was used in Berlin 2008 (woah!) and someone still has a hope that they will make a new wow song (laugh).

I really care what Rick will drop.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »emsi« (8. November 2016, 20:54)

ROBOTOX

Stop, drop, what's that sound, Kick it to the rhythm, turn it upside down

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 20:59

emsi is right. Stop living in your small Scooter world and open your eyes and mind.
We gonna break it down!

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 00:00

the silent stunt track can't be found anymore. i remember it was good one. seems mike doesn't care about infecting the world with his better tracks :)

btw if phil was really so bad than no way he could sign a contract at big company next to the scooter one. and he already released under Spinnin and Aoki, so he can do something...
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 00:18

emsi, 100% true. Well said.
belgium-waffle, the world is f.ucked, people like s.hit, so this is a bad argument.
The s*hit is amplified.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 08:19

[deleted what I started to write as it has no sense to waste energy on this battle, I have better things to do than battle insulters who insult when others think not in their street]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Scooterworld« (9. November 2016, 10:23)

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 10:50

Maybe its used differently in different languages / countries, but in English it is used as a real insult to say some one is useless, stuck in the past and outdated

I speak 2 other languages fluently apart from English and i'm pretty sure it's an insult in most languages. You don't call people dinosaurs.

My list of concerts :

1999, 2003, 2016 - Tallinn, Estonia
2007 - Liepaja, Latvia
2008 - Ogre, Latvia
2008 - Vilnius, Lithuania
2009 - Haapsalu, Estonia
2010 - Stuttgart, Germany
2011 - Vantaa, Finland
2013, 2015 - Helsinki, Finland
2011, 2014 - Hamburg, Germany
2015 - Tartu, Estonia

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 10:55

It's not as simple as most people think. You just can't say Scooters music is cr4p. You may say that it's cr4p for YOU.

Our personal tastes change all the time. Music, food, art, cars, women / men. Most of us have been listening to Scooter for 10-15 years at least. Some of us just changed. And that's it.

My list of concerts :

2007 - Liepaja, Latvia
2008 - Ogre, Latvia
2009 - Haapsalu, Estonia
2011 - Vantaa, Finland
2015 - Tartu, Estonia

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 11:50

Discount-Imre, dinosaur is not an insult. Period. We talked about it, no need to tell us your useless "knowledge".
And Scooter's recent music is c.rap. For everybody. Of course I can say that. Because it is the truth and not an opinion. Every human with a working brain and working ears knows this. Oh, now I see where your problem is.
The s*hit is amplified.

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 13:16

i do not know where you live, but here in Poland if someone call you a 'dinosaur' it means simply that you stay with something for a long time and you are pretty good at it.

To be honest with you, i personally like MFABNO at all. I Like melodies, synths, builds up etc. I found an old Scooter there; in TMS, I am raver etc. I cannot compare it to T5C which is totally opposite of MFABNO (for me) I cannot find something special there. Typical bigrooms builds with simply melodies.

Marat, your open minded thinking over all is an true defonition where this world is going. All those open minded LGBTS, tollerance etc etc. We need to accept all cuz world is changing. What a bull*hit.
You still accept it cuz a gray-hair guy and two his idiots call themselves Scooter.

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 14:41

i do not know where you live, but here in Poland if someone call you a 'dinosaur' it means simply that you stay with something for a long time and you are pretty good at it.

To be honest with you, i personally like MFABNO at all. I Like melodies, synths, builds up etc. I found an old Scooter there; in TMS, I am raver etc. I cannot compare it to T5C which is totally opposite of MFABNO (for me) I cannot find something special there. Typical bigrooms builds with simply melodies.

Marat, your open minded thinking over all is an true defonition where this world is going. All those open minded LGBTS, tollerance etc etc. We need to accept all cuz world is changing. What a bull*hit.
You still accept it cuz a gray-hair guy and two his idiots call themselves Scooter.

Oh, brother, here we go again. i'm not a tolerant person. I just don't care. Why can't a LGBT parade take place? If i don't like metal music or rap music, cause it offends me, I should shout about it on every corner? :)

But. If you think, that the world is not changing ( according to you, it's bs ), then there's no room for discussion.

My list of concerts :

2007 - Liepaja, Latvia
2008 - Ogre, Latvia
2009 - Haapsalu, Estonia
2011 - Vantaa, Finland
2015 - Tartu, Estonia