Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 28. November 2016, 17:33

Imre's quoted, awesome, lyric sounds better though when you do understand English. It increases the power. Cant imagine it to give that power feel if it would have been MC-ed in Chinese hehe
But ofcourse in Scooter the MC-ing is often used as instrument, pushing the track forwards.
But one doesnt rule out the other still ;) In the quoted lyric its sound is very important, but the lyric itself is also strong as a lyric, not only as a lyrical sound.
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Sandra

Army of Hardcore

Wohnort: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Beruf: Whatever I want to do :)

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 28. November 2016, 17:38

Anyway, back to topic, and apologies if anyones already said it, but I thought the Sunrise Lyrics are based on Song to the Siren

Long afloat on shipless oceans
I did all my best to smile
'til your singing eyes and fingers
Drew me loving to your isle
And you sang
Sail to me
Sail to me
Let me enfold you
Here I am
Here I am
Waiting to hold you
20 Years of hardcore!

Montag, 28. November 2016, 17:58

Many composers, writers give one or more hidden meanings and mesages in their work. Some are clear understandable and some not easy and some come without plan or not planed and authors not know that.
For me "Here i am" song meaning something about life.
Boy at start song is young but at end is old but woice is still that same age.
Like somebody aged his mind as body and somebody in mind stay still young and only his body aging.
People are in ratty maze and rattys look as like humans and they swap roles.

About classic music - it is subliminal? I hear it in one of songs that been released up to 2006?
Must listen deep, not that sounds on top but deep rhytm, drums or background sound and know classic music from Bach or Bethoven or similar Bethoven (their classical hits and well known) It is played two times? faster than is normal played.
I tried to search but i not able concentrate. I´m also not sure if Scooter know about it, but it is possible, because many music or part of old music is used in new songs and music. It is very hard bring some new tracks.
When i discover it then i much listen music tracks in loops many times then able concentrate more deep, now im locked on surface because not long listen those songs.

Montag, 28. November 2016, 19:58

Welcome first of all.
Secondl, do you like anyhting by scooter or only ratty?
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Montag, 28. November 2016, 20:13

Imre's quoted, awesome, lyric sounds better though when you do understand English. It increases the power. Cant imagine it to give that power feel if it would have been MC-ed in Chinese hehe
But ofcourse in Scooter the MC-ing is often used as instrument, pushing the track forwards.
But one doesnt rule out the other still ;) In the quoted lyric its sound is very important, but the lyric itself is also strong as a lyric, not only as a lyrical sound.

Yes as awesome as the mc sounds, if hp lyrics were not in english i would ignore scooter completely.

Moreover, the meaning of lyrics, the hidden meaning are depend on times, in different times they can mean more, and at other times they mean nothing

Like before success can manifest you got to go through the learning process, that a life slogan for me, ..
But the its all about the change not tomorrow but today has extra extra special meaning for me especially nowadays, while before it might have been less important, so i would have noticed how those lyrics may speak to me in a smaller weight ...
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Montag, 28. November 2016, 20:46

Welcome first of all.
Secondl, do you like anyhting by scooter or only ratty?

Sure i like Scooter sooner than Ratty, but time changed and moved. But still have for me best Scooter songs, like No Fate, Experience, Expecting more from Ratty and many other songs, that sometimes i still listen.

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 28. November 2016, 20:59

Many composers, writers give one or more hidden meanings and mesages in their work. Some are clear understandable and some not easy and some come without plan or not planed and authors not know that.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Exactly my view on this matter too :)

For me "Here i am" song meaning something about life.
Boy at start song is young but at end is old but woice is still that same age.
Like somebody aged his mind as body and somebody in mind stay still young and only his body aging.
People are in ratty maze and rattys look as like humans and they swap roles.

Interesting interpretation. Sounds plausible, good thinking :)

Montag, 28. November 2016, 20:59

Cool, well i can tell you one thing for sure is that Ratty sunrise is praised for the music much more than for the lyrics.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 28. November 2016, 21:00

It is indeed. Up to this day big dj's still play it on festivals. Sometimes spot new live dj set vids on youtube still, containing Ratty's sunrise :)

Montag, 28. November 2016, 21:18

One extra meaning that hidden but obviously is connected to deeper thoughts of life are the lyrics of stuck on replay that i remember are strongly attached to HP almost attacked or exploded in some vacation location ,it was on the news and all that Hp was very close to being hurt for real,even terminally die there and only by small chance he was saved by moving away shortly before the attack took place, now it happened during the time of the album release with the song of stuck on replay...

So listen to stuck on replay lyrics..they are all about this deeper meaning of a near death experience and thoughts of what if

Well IMHO that is at least my take on things regarding this specific track
TURN UP THE BLASTER,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xer« (28. November 2016, 21:28)

Scooterworld

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 28. November 2016, 21:40

Spot on. I also connected StuckOnReplay lyrics to that story of almost died in an explosion as HP was at the police-station like 15minut before a car bomb exploded in front of it. Some watch or so was stolen from him and he went there to report it. Something like that.
So immediately when I heard the track 1+1=2 so to speak.