Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Kelvo

Year 25, We're Still Alive!

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 28. Oktober 2017, 13:04

Thinking the same, want to know what the actual content of this Box is before I make any final decisions.
Ultimately it's the bonus content that makes the release worth buying, most of us own these tracks already.
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2017, 01:40

The 20yoh releases were great. I have them all in my Amazon Account what ist amazing. No need to search in my old CDs and permanent Access To all the great Music.

The 25y Release is also nice. 46 Euro for what we get is really not expensive. I like the announced content of this Release and I'm looking foward for the book and this special collector Box.

BalyThePusher

Hungarian fan

Beruf: Student | Mechanical engineering

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 2. November 2017, 21:41

The limited deluxe edition is not available on amazon. Maybe sold out? :D
+++ IT'S CHAPTER 5 | YEAR 25 | WE'RE STILL ALIVE +++

FrAnkyyone

Meister

Beruf: DIAMOND s ARE MADE UNDER PRESSURE !

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. November 2017, 11:21

hope so it was only 1000 pieces !

SCOOTER must sold out faster!!
FCKFRVR

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. November 2017, 20:25

Guess the chances for it being sold out already are big as 1000pieces worldwide, of this special boxset, was a more than likely to achieve selling number.

BalyThePusher

Hungarian fan

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 05:06

Well, I think this one should not go out as a separate release… As a collector should I smile or make a frown?

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/…ps/hnum/7934299

And we already know the 11 tracks: 4 AM, One (Always Hardcore), Friends, How Much Is The Fish?, I'm Lonely, The Logical Song, Nessaja, Weekend!, Mary Got No Lamb, Maria (I Like It Loud), Bigroom Blitz

The Double K

The Streaming Lord

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 10:04

I read Bigroom Blitz on the Tracklist. BLITZ? WHAT THE FOCK?!

Ninja Elephant 87

Gentleman of the decade

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 11:51

If the tracklist is correct then this is going to be SENSATIONAL. If I had to hand pick, I would have chosen all of those but to replace 4am and Bigroom Blitz with Posse and Jumping All Over The World or Enola Gay.

Very excited for this release!
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 18:34

Strange playlist if you ask me - too commercial for me. Why not Rhapsody In E, Coldwater Canyon and No Fate?

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 19:31

That's a surprising tracklist...
Looking forward to that I'm Lonely version.
RIOT>>

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 21:33

Well, they already said before that there will be 11 Scooter all time classics.
<,=<)))

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 10:32

Not all are classics. And Maria on piano? No idea how u can make this sound cool with a piano.
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 10:34

Why does he have to shove that damn blitz everywhere

They f'ng kidding me? which doped dupe thought of that as an appropriate? I take it as a personal offence from HP...he owns me a beer for it...Blitz has nothing to do with music at all, let alone classical piano replay......Mary is also bit weird choice...others at least have some sort of lead fitting to piano...

What is classical in Blitz? How is that track a classic of Scooter career?

out of spite back with the blitz I will not buy it
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 11:32

It’s a Scooter classic cause it’s their worst single ever

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 12:35

What is classical/successful in blitz that it deserves this rework attention? coz they said they rework the big classics etc.
What gives? Big empty PR words?

They could include only 1 track from 5th chapter and leave blitz out. That hard?

Usually they say not enough place on cd for normal bside, but here it is, for blitz they found a place on the cd

I just quote from the official Scooter PR regarding CLASSICS : CD 4: '11' all-time Scooter classics..... well ain't that a slap in the face a kick in the nuts with blitz being part of ALL TIME SCOOTER CLASSICS
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xer« (5. November 2017, 12:54)

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 15:57

What is classical/successful in blitz that it deserves this rework attention?
The main melody that's from an old turkish song if I remember correctly?
Bigroom Blitz sucks, but if there is anything that could make it better, then it's a completely new arrangement of this song...

And I really hope these new arrangements aren't just lazy hammered down versions of the radio edits. That would be bad.
RIOT>>

Montag, 6. November 2017, 13:47

SCOOTER Forever

Hi

I'm a doctor and fan of scooter for several years. I want to say the new album "SCOOTER Forever" Is Excellent. You may will be surprised if I say that I prescribed this album for my patients for getting energy and good mood.
so please tell me how can I give my message to H.P and all members of SCOOTER band to appreciate them and keeping this style for future?
Regard

Montag, 6. November 2017, 15:24

• 4 AM; One (Always Hardcore); Friends; How Much Is The Fish?; I’m Lonely; The Logical Song; Nessaja; Weekend!; Mary Got No Lamb; Maria (I Like It Loud); Eigroom Blitz

The tracklist is ok. But I would prefer not to have Nessaja and Logical Song - they're so boring. Also Maria, One and Lonely are a little bit strange choices.

I miss tracks like Hyper Hyper, Posse, Faster Harder Scooter and s.th. from Under the Radar over the top.

Ninja Elephant 87

Gentleman of the decade

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 20:38

I am very surprised that Posse is not involved, 4am should be swapped out and quick!
8o GET OUT, STAY OUT, AND CALL THE POLICE! 8o

BalyThePusher

Hungarian fan

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 10. November 2017, 15:45

New cover on amazon.de - it is not the same as the cover on jpc.de. Can that be a promo cover, and this one the final version?