Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 10. November 2017, 17:02

I like this cover way better and Olga is pretty :3
RIOT>>

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 18:18

whats the name of the one new track on the best of? 8)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 18:50

We still don't know, the tracklist and minimix should be there 2 or 3 weeks before release.
<,=<)))

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 16. November 2017, 23:07

iTunes samples are out, glad they didn't forgot VDL, 999 is even on it.
<,=<)))

Horseman16

Scooter Crew

• »Horseman16« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 07:54

The samples are on iTunes, so what can I say:

- They made a new version of "In Rave We Trust", titled "In Rave We Trust - Amateur Hour (Anthem Mix)", and... I like it! Sounds very good for a new year's party! I hope there will be also a jumpstyle mix with the single release (as it was performed in Leipzig earlier this year).
- They include "Can't Stop the Hardcore (Album version)" instead of the radio edit.
- Also, they include "Friends Turbo (Movie version)" instead of the original one.
- They include "999 (Call the Police)" as one of the singles... Actually, I thought there will be "Wild And Wicked" on this compilation album, which is one of the best tracks on "Scooter Forever", but "999" is the best track on "T5C", so I'm ok with that.

And here is the tracklist of "Who the F**k Is H.P. Baxxter DJ Mix":

01. Maria (I Like It Loud) (R.I.O. Remix)
02. Bigroom Blitz (Scooter Remix)
03. Today (Scooter Remix) (Scooter And Vassy)
04. Opium
05. The Only Club
06. How Much Is The Fish? (Tony Junior Remix)
07. Mary Got No Lamb (Arena Mix)
08. In Rave We Trust - Amateur Hour (Anthem Club Mix)
09. Kashmir
10. Vallée De Larmes
11. Frequent Traveller
12. Metropolis
13. Devil Drums
14. Trance-Atlantic
15. Way Up North
16. Turn Up That Blaster
17. Sunrise (Here I Am) (Ratty)
18. Main Floor
19. Acid Bomb
20. Level One
21. Giant's Causeway
22. A Little Bit Too Fast
23. Soul Train
24. The Pusher 2
25. Lighten Up The Sky
26. Rhapsody In E
27. Coldwater Canyon
28. Back In Time
29. The First Time
30. Stuttgart
31. Bramfeld
32. Unity Without Words (Part II)
33. Awakening
34. Crank It Up

Source: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B076K9ZM3B
Scooter // Wicked & Wild Tour 2017/2018

Get the tickets here!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Horseman16« (17. November 2017, 09:43)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 08:55

So we will also get a Club Mix of IRWT single, glad to see that this.

EDIT: The put the album version of CSTH on it.
<,=<)))

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »trew793« (17. November 2017, 09:08)

Horseman16

Scooter Crew

• »Horseman16« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 09:48

So we will also get a Club Mix of IRWT single, glad to see that this.

Yes, that's great! Howbeit, I hope to get the jumpstyle version too.

EDIT: The put the album version of CSTH on it.

Yeah, right! I totally forgot about that version.
Scooter // Wicked & Wild Tour 2017/2018

Get the tickets here!

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 17:43

The worst Scooter release ever. From Scooter-persons, not Scooter-band.

Or are they really thinking, that in 2017 a rather regular fan of Scooter doesn't have\know their singles? Is it neccessary to sell your fans things you sold once earlier? This is disrespect.

They released. I'm ashamed.
Fresh news about SCOOTER here:

VK: http://vk.com/scooter_official_page

TELEGRAM: https://telegram.me/scooter_official_page

Subscribe!

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 18:51

Well, nobody is foreced to buy anything so?

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 19:22

Tbh i F*cking loved that In Rave We Trust mix. it sounds so much better than the album version but prob not as good as the Liepzig version tho

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 19:38

IRWT sounds bad mastered. But switching the style again shows they Still are having fun in making music. Mb they want to have AirPlay with this one?

I’m interested in the mix and piano album. Actually it’s a cover album of a cover album besides Friends. She reworked Für Elise in this album. I guess no copyright on it :-).

And Why complaining about this compilation? Within 5 years there will be a new one. They only failed with the albumversion of CSTH. And they add new things to it so it’s not really stealing. What do fans of Elvis, the Doors or Cash have to say then? Always new best ofs without new things.
scooter,come back to belgium!!!

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 21:16

okay the tracklist of that DJ mix is absolutely awesome!
And I'm actually surprised they didn't forget Vallee de Larmes as part of the singles.

I dunno about the new version of In Rave We Trust, gotta hear the full thing.

Zitat

Or are they really thinking, that in 2017 a rather regular fan of Scooter doesn't have\know their singles? Is it neccessary to sell your fans things you sold once earlier?
It's just a best of with some additional stuff lol, chill. Artists release new best of compilations all the time and a 25th anniversary is actually a good reason to do that. But just for your information: The Olga Scheps Scooter Piano Album costs 13 bucks. The 5CD 25 Years W&W Compilation is 18 bucks. So in theory for 5 bucks more you get 4 additional discs.

Also if anything the 20 YOH remastered albums didn't feature anything new at all, so in theory shouldn't they be worse based on your logic?
RIOT>>

Patralgan

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 21:19

Damn! I was so looking forward to this because I thought it would have the single version of CSTH because that single (nor Today) was never released in Finland (WHY!?). I would be able to finally have a proper spotify lists with the superior single version but they had to F this up once again. >_<

Sonntag, 19. November 2017, 01:28

After I listened to the 2 minute snippet of the DJ-Mix, I canceled my order. They put 34 tracks in a hour DJ Mix and the first transition between Track 1 & 2 which you can hear in the snippet, is already cr*p like hell. :thumbdown:

The "Remix" of In Rave We Trust isn't good either. I can only give a :thumbup: for Olga Schaps. The snippets of her interpretations didn't impress me so much but at least, she tried something different with almost every track.

Bogdan M.

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 20. November 2017, 17:49

whats the name of the one new track on the best of? 8)
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

FrAnkyyone

Meister

Beruf: DIAMOND s ARE MADE UNDER PRESSURE !

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 06:23

SCOOTER hätten 50% neue TRACKS machen
können!
Das ist nur wieder ein " Best of "

Scooter Single Hits.
Wie 3 mal zuvor auch schon!
FCKFRVR

Kelvo

Year 25, We're Still Alive!

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 22:35

The complete package, can't ask for more, the piano versions are really cool. Certainly more different and better than I expected and that DJ mix looks solid, can't wait to hear it in full.

But they missed Stripped. It was released as an exclusive Web Single at the time, even had its own cover and came as a 2 track single with the original version.
TO THE EAST TO THE WEST TO THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH

Donnerstag, 23. November 2017, 20:39

Where can you hear the Olga samples?

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. November 2017, 20:38

Where can you hear the Olga samples?

https://youtu.be/hZVZ10Amp60 OLGA 100% SCOOTER MINIMIX

Samstag, 25. November 2017, 10:05

Blitz is listenable, yey

From that so far CD1 is the best singles collection, many power hits there
Cd 2,3 most singles i dont care about or have the ones i do care for on ptbftj and r&t&d already, so no need...
Piano... maybe as baby lullabies :-) i will consider it
Mix maybe too, some nice memory refreshing stuff there to listen when usually they are spread on so many Cd, so nice here and there give a short relisten in a mix of long unheard stuff

But mostly, i expect the 25 years to be out , so that way maybe some good 20 YOH CDs on ebay get discounted and i can get some of those, as they are more interesting deffo ( coz of remixes and bsides on those) than the 25 years singles re-re-release
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER