You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Hennes

Master

• "Hennes" started this thread

Monday, April 18th 2005, 5:26pm

Are the new admins doing a good job?

Are the admins doing a good job?

No votes have been recorded yet

0%

Everythingīs perfect, everything they do is right. (3)

0%

Theyīre new, we canīt expect everything to work. (5)

0%

Why not let Julia support them, so they can learn better.

0%

We want Julia back, she can do it 100 times better. (20)

0%

The admins suck, they should be banned. (8)

Spacecowboy doesnīt do anything bad and gets kicked without a warning.
Pascal is spamming the forum full and insulting people, he gets warning after warning but no ban.
Some Polish guys and developer did everything to make the forum a place nobody likes, by insulting Scooter and forum users. Some users donīt come here anymore since this happened. What did they get? Not even a warning.
Since we have the new admins the site doesnīt get updated that often.

What do you think? Do they need their time because theyīre new? Donīt forget they are 2, Julia wa alone and managed to do everything. Whatīs your opinion?

Edit: @ Admins: If you donīt like this poll you can ban me but Iīm everything but happy with the way the forum is since Julia is gone. Some strange things are going on here and I just want to discuss this and let everybody know how I think about it. I donīt want to attack you but I think you made some wrong decisions concerning bans and warnings and that you should be here more frequently if you want to do this job right.
100 % of the Mexican Scooter Posse :)

Monday, April 18th 2005, 5:42pm

guess what I voted 8)
disregard sleep - acquire tea

Monday, April 18th 2005, 5:50pm

Quoted from ""Bjarke""

guess what I voted 8)

Same for me ! :?
Sad but true ! :cry:

Hennes

Master

Monday, April 18th 2005, 5:57pm

I voted just the same. The last option is a bit hard, but I think they proved that they canīt do this job good enough. Of course they also have other things to take care for but they are two, Julia was alone. This forum needs Julia so bad. :(

Zick Z. Zordan

Professional

Monday, April 18th 2005, 6:12pm

I voted The admins suck, they should be banned.

You can ban because of this if you want, but what you are doing, is really really strange and completely unfair.You have strange reactions according to situations on the forum, like banning SC, not even warning PascalD, it's something similar like very subjective teacher and class.

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Monday, April 18th 2005, 8:56pm

Generally I am against banning anyone - I would like to think that differences can be resolved without resorting to something so drastic, although I accept its sometimes unavoidable. I hope any decisions to ban members are well thought through, and not just the result of one member asking for another to be banned :? :?

I thought Pascal had been banned as well now - is this the case or has he just been warned :?:

If a member is banned it would be great if there was at least a post to tell us so we knew - and it would also act as a warning to others. As a moderator of this forum I find it very confusing at the moment, I feel I no longer know what is acceptable - and who is banned and who is still here - its very difficult when people ask me questions - I might say one thing to find something else is the truth - then I look a right idiot in my view - which I don't like. :? :? :?

I am not going to critise or Admin - because I knew it would be different when Julia went - its not their fault they were given this forum to look after - probably on top of all there other jobs.

I think the option to ask Julia for advice is completely out of touch - if you had lost the job you love would you be willing to help those who had cut your job (I mean Kontor generally here - not the Admins)

You can vote and make your views felt as much as you want to - but I fear it will not change anything.

I think we need information and we need the truth - I would love to have Julia back - but I don't think theres any chance of that happening
20 Years of hardcore!

Imre -SP-

aka. DJ Flatline

Monday, April 18th 2005, 9:01pm

Damn I want Julia!!! :?
The new admins suck...

(I said ADMINS, not moderators)
I'm much nicer in real life.

Zick Z. Zordan

Professional

Monday, April 18th 2005, 9:11pm

>As a moderator of this forum I find it very confusing at the moment, I feel I no longer know what is acceptable - and who is banned and who is still here - its very difficult when people ask me questions - I might say one thing to find something else is the truth - then I look a right idiot in my view - which I don't like.

Here rises another problem of bad administration-->they don't communicate with moderators what is urgent for every forum.

DC

Intermediate

Monday, April 18th 2005, 9:19pm

these are not good days really.......

i dont know what to think, ive had so many fans say the same things over and over ive seen so many holes in the way things worked........ :cry:

she came from outta space.... to put fear in the male race

Monday, April 18th 2005, 9:27pm

I don't really like to say this, but it is basically impossible to moderate the forum at the moment. There is very little we can do now, beyond deleting and closing topics, and we can't get access to the admins to find out why some people have been banned. It is rather unfortunate at present. :?

Monday, April 18th 2005, 9:29pm

I found two last users registered: !!! and !?!
All I wanna do is praise the Lord

I wana feel Him, Jesus the only one :D

Sandra

I used to be a raver with neon coloured hair!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Monday, April 18th 2005, 9:44pm

Quoted from ""UK Dave""

I don't really like to say this, but it is basically impossible to moderate the forum at the moment. There is very little we can do now, beyond deleting and closing topics, and we can't get access to the admins to find out why some people have been banned. It is rather unfortunate at present. :?

I have to agree its getting difficult - I love this forum (and the members - will most of them) very much :( :(
20 Years of hardcore!

Monday, April 18th 2005, 9:58pm

Aiiii want Julia back, she can do it 100 times better :D

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

Monday, April 18th 2005, 10:22pm

Come to think of it...Julia did a better job. Why did she leave? :?
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Hennes

Master

Monday, April 18th 2005, 10:23pm

Quoted from ""Dave From Sheffield""

She had to, I think Kontor wanted to save money so there was "no need" for her... :(

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

Monday, April 18th 2005, 10:29pm

Quoted from ""Hennes""

Quoted from ""Dave From Sheffield""

She had to, I think Kontor wanted to save money so there was "no need" for her... :(

Well that sucks! :(
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

bond007

Professional

Monday, April 18th 2005, 11:40pm

I think that the problem is the the admins now have a lot of other jobs to do as well as moderating this forum so they have less time.

Saying that, i think that they could do a little better, for example i have read about users being banned without any reason given, i think this is an area that could be improved.
They also need to keep in contact with the moderators more oftern as well.

Aiii Shot The DJ !!!

SilverX

Everything's Borrowed

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 7:18am

I want Julia back :cry:

Hennes

Master

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 8:36am

Quoted from ""bond007""

I think that the problem is the the admins now have a lot of other jobs to do as well as moderating this forum so they have less time.

Saying that, i think that they could do a little better, for example i have read about users being banned without any reason given, i think this is an area that could be improved.
They also need to keep in contact with the moderators more oftern as well.

Thatīs what I think, too. They have too many other things to deal with. But then they are not the right ones to take care of this forum. Their sometimes stupid decisions show that. A good admin has to check the forum several times a day.

lisstuppa

Ms. Commercial

Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 8:48am

I'm not gonna diss the new admins without knowing why they aren't taking better care of this forum, they might not have time, or they value the other things they have to do higher than the forum and therefore not spend so much time in it (or the homepage). I agree that it sucks that Kontor fired Julia because of saving a bit of money, cause they are actually loosing money on it. Think about it, the forum isn't what it used to be, the fans don't get info, the fans get annoyed and stop buying records/singles. I even had a person adding me to msn the other day because he wanted info about the Budapest concert, and I quote: "because it is almost no information about it on the internet.". Promotion is EVERYTHING, because of the P2P that have grown the later years, so never underestimate good PR. Cutting down on the info and PR is cutting in the wrong end if you ask me. I know we will never get Julia back, but I'm still voting for it, because how it is now isn't gonna work in the long run. :(
"We love you lots! 10 out of 10." Right back at you!