Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

13 321

Montag, 8. September 2008, 19:49

I live in Ireland lol in the other direction hehe

&& Scooterfreak 2 i think i know what yhoo mean hehe

Pictures by maddy julien

Jaz

a.k.a. Scooterfreak 2

Beruf: @university

• Nachricht senden

13 322

Montag, 8. September 2008, 19:51

Hey Jas, why don't you inform the director of your school about that, when they are in your class.... :?

D--------6~~------------------6~~------------
A------------------9~~-----------------9-7~--
D--6-7-9-----6-7-9-----6-7-9-----6-7-9-------
Feel free to visit my Youtube Channel: RageAgainstFacebook
If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn! I'm just myself... that's enough... I think...

13 323

Montag, 8. September 2008, 19:54

'Cause theres not really any point 'Cause they wont do it for very long 'Cause i will hurt them if they keep doing it && i know loads of 6th years so yeah

Pictures by maddy julien

13 324

Montag, 8. September 2008, 19:55

Zitat von »"xx-I-Love-Scooter-xx"«

I live in Ireland lol in the other direction hehe

Okay :D
I searched for Tralee on Google Maps, and I only found a place in northeast USA called that...

For sure, inform the school director!!!
- moments lost and time remains -

13 325

Montag, 8. September 2008, 19:55

I have more money than Scooter

Alucard

unregistriert

13 326

Montag, 8. September 2008, 19:56

Stupid people.. i don't think that typical goths like Scooter. But whatever you like or how you look like they are not allowed to do that.

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

13 327

Montag, 8. September 2008, 19:56

Zitat von »"Scooter86"«

I have more money than Scooter

Really ??? :lol: :lol: Than organise a privat concert for all forum members LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Jaz

a.k.a. Scooterfreak 2

• Nachricht senden

13 328

Montag, 8. September 2008, 19:57

Nice for you! :wink:

If you love me or you hate me I don't give a damn! I'm just myself... that's enough... I think...

13 329

Montag, 8. September 2008, 19:58

OK
All Memebers are coming in the USA!

13 330

Montag, 8. September 2008, 19:58

Zitat von »"Alucard"«

Stupid people.. i don't think that typical goths like Scooter. But whatever you like or how you look like they are not allowed to do that.

Yeah they think it is weird for a girl to like heavy metal (Or any type of rock music) && dance music

Pictures by maddy julien

Jaz

a.k.a. Scooterfreak 2

• Nachricht senden

13 331

Montag, 8. September 2008, 20:01

Only because you don't fulfill the clichées..... :roll:
Perfect... :?
I think they like girls who like hiphop pop and so on wearing hip-jeans and disgusting T-Shirts and so on, right??? :?

Alucard

unregistriert

13 332

Montag, 8. September 2008, 20:02

And that's the reason they hurt you? Never heard something more stupid. Oh and you are a girl? :lol: Then it's even worse that they hit you.Too bad that i can't help. I really get angry about those unfair things.

I like rock and dance too, but nobody wants to hit me... :?

13 333

Montag, 8. September 2008, 20:02

But hey, at least 4 against 10 is better than the usual 1 against 10! Really annoying situation, I got to stand bullying of a kind for years, but most of it wasn't as physical as that. But as we know, there are many other forms of it than just physical hurting. I wish I could have stood against them better.

Yeah, it's pretty damn annoying if one gets treated differently for any reason, and it's so silly they just have to find anything, in this case different clothes... :roll: I don't know how old you are so I don't know how serious it is (perhaps there isn't any difference, but people always think the younger the bullies and victim the less it matters). One sad example about that kind of hate is this victim: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Lancaster

Also, glad to see you guys understood my point of view a page or two ago. ;) :D

The Great Duck

unregistriert

13 334

Montag, 8. September 2008, 20:07

Zitat von »"acid_bomb"«

perhaps there isn't any difference, but people always think the younger the bullies and victim the less it matters :D

Where have you heard this? :shock: I think every bullying is bad, but maybe even worse if the victim is younger and more sensitive, of course it changes so much by person, nobody is the same.

13 335

Montag, 8. September 2008, 20:08

Zitat von »"Scooterfreak 2"«

Only because you don't fulfill the clichées..... :roll:
Perfect... :?
I think they like girls who like hiphop pop and so on wearing hip-jeans and disgusting T-Shirts and so on, right??? :?

Yeah thats pretty much it

Zitat

And that's the reason they hurt you? Never heard something more stupid. Oh and you are a girl?

Yeah its kind of retarded && yes i am a girl lol

Zitat

I don't know how old you are so I don't know how serious it is

Well if it helps i am 13 to let you know

Pictures by maddy julien

13 336

Montag, 8. September 2008, 20:10

Zitat von »"I'm Raving"«

but maybe even worse if the victim is younger and more sensitive, of course it changes so much by person, nobody is the same.

Well i'm not extremly young but i'm, not old either but TBH i am quit tough out so like it's not as bad as it would be if it was happening to some people i know

Pictures by maddy julien

13 337

Montag, 8. September 2008, 20:17

It's not just stupid reasons those bastards have;
beating a girl is IMO one of the worst things you can do :evil:

Beating a girl is one of the things I see as faaaaaaaaaar across the law :evil:
- moments lost and time remains -

13 338

Montag, 8. September 2008, 20:31

Hm, I'd say you still are rather young. :D That's about the age the bullies are at their worst, I think. Or perhaps till 15 or so. Although, there is bullying in every age group, but it gets rarer.

I'm Raving, yes, it's all bad in my opinion as well, but that's just what I've seen in teacher's and people's attitudes: "you can't stop them at that age, in few months it's over" or "kids are kids, that has always happened, I was bullied too when I was young", etc. People think it's less bad (which it in a way is) if the bullies and victim are same age, they think it's worse if bullies are older, and if the bullies are younger, they think the victim is complete wuss and have no empathy. This is general observation, to note.

And yes, agree, if these bullies are guys, they really are losers! Although, they're losers even if they're girls, too. But I guess that best thing is to report them somewhere, although I never did that myself, and have seen it making matters worse sometimes. :?

Scooterworld

a.k.a. Edgar ® ------------ "When I say E, you say Z"

Beruf: Building designer & CAD-drawer :)

• Nachricht senden

13 339

Montag, 8. September 2008, 20:44

Zitat von »"acid_bomb"«

Hm, I'd say you still are rather young. :D That's about the age the bullies are at their worst, I think. Or perhaps till 15 or so. Although, there is bullying in every age group, but it gets rarer.

Yes indeed, I was also bullied at School till I was 14 and than it was over, so it will be over soon for Jas I hope :wink:
"You've got the choice. Jaguar, (MG)-Rover, Bentley, Royce!" :D

Will

UK Posse

Beruf: Full time music junkie

• Nachricht senden

13 340

Montag, 8. September 2008, 20:52

Yeah, well I know what it is like.
It should get better as you get older.
At my school, if you are diffrent, everyone takes the piss :evil:
I know as it has happened to me before :twisted:

I was on the field one day about 2-3 years ago, when a chav/skater boy or whatever you want to call them jumped on my back and i feel to the floor.
Then, he started kicking me. I tried to get up, but he jumped on me and it really hurt my wrist.
After this, (It might sound all emo :P )I found a quiet corner and i sat down and started to cry :cry:
Then i got discovered by a teacher who took me to the medical room. I wrote an incident report and they called my parents and i went home.

3 years later, it still upsets me to think about it.

Thats how bad i found it :|

And now all these chavs who i hate think the world will end on Wednesday :lol: :wink:

End of my story, i hope you feel that you are not alone, tell parents & get into contact with your school.

Sorry for the long post :P